It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghislaine Maxwell planning TV tell-all about Epstein scandal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I think we all know the reason why this lady is still out there and it answers some of the questions we had that we thought could not be true. I think this whole thing goes far deeper and wider than what any of us can even begin to imagine. With the me too movement and all of these other stories of sexual exploitation getting so much air time and for this story to go basically unreported just confirms everything.

This could be the granddaddy of all conspiracy theories and is most likely 95% true the only issue is how big is the player list and how far down does the rabbit hole go? It is plainly obvious that some very powerful people in the world want this story to just go away. At this stage absolutely nothing would surprise me anymore that relates to this story

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
But more significant, in my opinion, is that Ghislaine's father was known to do work for Mossad (and was quite possibly assassinated as a result). I'm more inclined to think she's working for either Mossad or our own CIA. Perhaps both. And I suspect she always was.

Bingo. She was his (Epstein's) handler.
edit on 9-12-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Nope. She's doing this for other purposes. I'm just not sure what (or whose) purposes!

Here is why. The War On Sex-Trafficking is the deep state's 21st century version of the War On Drugs. Epstein was supposed to be their big show trial to further promote the agenda, but then the bastard killed himself. So now they pivot to plan B to keep it in the news and in the minds of the public.

That is why the previously untouchable Epstein was suddenly no longer untouchable. That is why they are allowing a royal's name to be drug through the mud and Maxwell free to run around fanning the flames. They are sacrificing pawns. It's the same old story just with new wrinkles.

Just to be clear. I am in no way claiming that the sex-trafficking allegations are false or that it is not a serious problem. I'm just saying, just like was the case with drugs, it is being used as a cover by the deep state to promote other nefarious agendas. If you just look at what the government has actually done in response to sex-trafficking by all accounts of the people actually involved in sex work have been adamantly clear that they have made the business more dangerous for them and easier to be taken advantage by opportunistic predators. The government does not give one, single solitary crap about these people.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well, let’s see if this interview ever happens. After all, it was the NY Post that reported about Ghislaine being at an In and Out Burger in SoCal. After all this time, I think it’s safe to say that the photo wasn’t recent, or was photoshopped, as others pointed out.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join