It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerry Nadler Confronted By American *Snipped Off About Fake Impeachment Hearing

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
theunionjournal.com... wonder if this is gonna get brought up in the hearings today

WASHINGTON — Lawyer Normal William P. Barr just lately accepted making public new particulars a few former F.B.I. informant on the coronary heart of conservatives’ allegations concerning the Russia investigation, deciding to launch info that had been blacked out in a extremely anticipated inspector normal’s report due out on Monday. A consultant from the workplace of the Justice Division inspector normal, Michael E. Horowitz, instructed the previous F.B.I. informant, Christopher Steele, on Sunday that the Justice Division had determined to permit for the discharge of the knowledge, two folks briefed on the state of affairs mentioned late on Sunday. Mr. Steele was given no particulars concerning the info itself, nor was he instructed how it will have an effect on the report’s portrayal of him, the folks mentioned. Mr. Horowitz is predicted to be essential of Mr. Steele, a British former spy who compiled a file of salacious, unverified details about President Trump. F.B.I. officers relied to some extent on the file to hunt a courtroom order for a wiretap of a former Trump marketing campaign adviser, and the president’s allies have seized on the difficulty to make broad claims concerning the sprawling Russia investigation.

www.nytimes.com... behind pay wall so archive link added

web.archive.org...://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/09/us/politics/ig-report-steele-dossier.html

Mr. Trump’s allies have emphasized that Mr. Steele compiled the information for a research firm, and that the firm was paid by lawyers who worked for Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee. They have argued that it was inappropriate to use partisan opposition research in a sensitive application to wiretap a person associated with a presidential campaign. The inspector general is expected to say that the Justice Department did not know the identity of Mr. Steele’s patrons when they used some of his information in the original October 2016 application to wiretap Mr. Page. But he will be critical about the fact that law enforcement officials did not change the language about who paid for the research in later wiretap renewal applications, after officials learned that Democrats had funded the research, according to people familiar with a draft of the report. Mr. Horowitz will also fault the F.B.I. for not telling the judges who approved the wiretap applications about potential flaws with the dossier. He is also expected to criticize contact that Mr. Steele had with Bruce G. Ohr, a Justice Department official and Russian organized crime expert who shared information from Mr. Steele with the F.B.I. even after the bureau ended its relationship with him as an informant in the fall of 2016. Mr. Ohr kept those meetings with Mr. Steele from his superiors, which Mr. Horowitz is expected to criticize. Mr. Ohr’s wife also worked for the research firm that had hired Mr. Steele, Fusion GPS.

it many not get brought up in today's hearings though as its due to be dropped at about 1pm eastern time so it may end up being in tomorrows news cycle ,but its interesting seeing some of it come out a bit early especially the part about them keeping it from the judges on who was paying for/funding the dossier

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

It probably won't.

Today is just a rubber stamp like Collins said.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You mean the Infowars reporter and Pizzagate guy?

The protester's shouts to Nadler about how "Americans are sick of your impeachment scam!" was especially ironic given that he turned out to be Owen Shroyer, a known conspiracy theorist. Shroyer works for the right-wing program InfoWars, and is known for pushing the Pizzagate conspiracy that led a man to open fire in a Washington, D.C. pizzeria because he thought it was the center of a child sex ring run by associates of Hillary Clinton

Link

So not a reporter at all, a paid actor. Man, you guys just can’t seem to do anything right these days.

Haha.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Wow that dude still works for AJ?

Usually they burn out after a couple years.

Granted I've not kept up, I remember Jacari left to do comics.

I bet the infowars experience is bat# crazy.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I bet the infowars experience is bat# crazy.

Obviously.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Do people not know how to read?

I don't care who he was or who he works for.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

When you lose an argument attack the source.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Do people not know how to read?

I don't care who he was or who he works for.

Of course not, because he works for Alex Jones. Which I’m sure means he’s telling the truth in your book. I doubt I have to explain that to anyone familiar with your OPs.

How about a title change to “Paid Alex Jones flunky shouts at Congressman”?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

When Alex Jones and Pizzagate believers are the source, they’ve already attacked themselves into oblivion.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I could do it for maybe a week for the lulz.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

When Alex Jones and Pizzagate believers are the source, they’ve already attacked themselves into oblivion.

Except your the only one that brought them up.

I sure the snip didn't.

I just linked a video of a dude yelling at Nadler.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

That’s the relevant part of this story.

Why can’t you guys ever get anyone but a crackpot to confront Congressmen? Here’s Devin Nunes shaking like a crackhead and covered in flop sweat, just because a reporter from The Intercept asked him a question.

Link

I mean, when you start off with someone from Alex Jones Infowars you have to be prepared for people to not take what you’re saying seriously.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Except your the only one that brought them up.

I sure the snip didn't.

I just linked a video of a dude yelling at Nadler.

I do not think it is appropriate for a member of the press to act that way though. They should report the news. Not make the news.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Kind of a stupid act of being a douche-weasel if you ask me. Nothing anyone that defends the president should be doing since it only makes it look like we are all douche-weasels.

Speak for Yourself . The MAN was Voicing his First Amendment Rights ! ................

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Maniac running through the hall

He wasn't running. He was strutting.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I would of left with at least a couple security guys on the floor.

I want some.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

So not a reporter at all, a paid actor. Man, you guys just can’t seem to do anything right these day

There have been more than a few paid actors of late. Occasional-Cortex and the little Swedish troll come to mind.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

I would of left with at least a couple security guys on the floor.

I want some.

They aren't "security guys" they're Capitol Police, so that would have put Shroyer in prison for felony assault of law enforcement officers... which, of course, would have been brilliant (not). Jesus folks, I get it. Obviously Nadler is a a traitorous sack of crap and this entire sham is simply designed to placate their little baby base that voted them in because they couldn't accept losing in 2016 and demanded the Dems soothe it over for them by targeting Trump 24-7. We ALL get that, but on the other hand this is exactly what the President goaded them into and wanted. This needs to go before the Senate at this point because it is in front of the Senate where the fact will come out and 2020 re-election will become iron clad locked in stone for the President. Meaning these types of outbursts aren't at all needed. Sit back and enjoy the process, everytime a new "witness" makes a joke about the President's 13 year old son from the witness stand, everytime one of the mob ruling retards overseeing each phase pitches a fit against valid questions asked by GOP representatives, and everytime some boobs calls wolf (again) and the public who aren't blind see no wolves (again) the net result is simply more voters rejecting the party of horsesnip that the modern Democrats represent. The Left is their own worst enemy now, let them continue to dig their own graves and eat their own asses.

Join me and enjoy this 100% campaign war chest free relection campaign support Trump is getting from the Democrats right now.

edit on 9-12-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

They aren't "security guys" they're Capitol Police, so that would have put Shroyer in prison for felony assault of law enforcement officers...

Yes I realize that what ever they were I would end up behind bars for being
accosted while exorcising my right to free speech. This would at the very least
present the DA with legal complications combined with being a first offender.
The results= a plea deal would be offered with a lesser charge. Felony resisting
arrest most likely. I'd do six months county with Sheriff's deputy's hard timing me
all the way. With everyone on the inside having my back. I wouldn't be clueless
in what I was doing. And it would be worth it.

I humbly concede your wisdom and stand by my post.
edit on 9-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I don't see that as protesting. I see that as acting like a whining child in public to get attention.

I see a distinct difference. And I feel that way when a Democratic douche-weasel does the same thing (which happens more IMO). Thing is, I'm not a hypocrite with this opinion.

I'm sure that the English felt the same way when the colonies delivered their Declaration of Independence. At any rate, it's all a show. You're all lapping it up, and all the while are none the wiser to the fact that were all dead in less than two decades.

Damn shame. Good tacos.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join