It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Matt Drudge sell the Drudge Report?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: raedar

Now it seems to have an agenda.

You mean a different agenda?

From moderate to same as the rest? Yes.

I don't think being different than the MSM makes you moderate by default.

I think most would agree it was right leaning where as much of the MSM is left leaning.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

a reply to: neo96

Can you PM this to me? I missed it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I made a seperate thread.

S&F’d
that was amazing

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Ummm...yup...I removed Drudge Report from my faves on all my devices...

Now I'm news less...until I come to ATS and filter the hyperbole and partisan politispeak…

YouSir

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Now it seems to have an agenda.

You mean a different agenda?

From moderate to same as the rest? Yes.

I don't think being different than the MSM makes you moderate by default.

I think most would agree it was right leaning where as much of the MSM is left leaning.

Not what I meant. The links now tend to go to the same “Big 6” umbrellas with the same reworded “opinion” “hit piece” type of bs where they are all in tandem with their message reworded for different levels of idiocracy. Lol

Just my humble opinion/experience.

Leaned more right than left, yes, but moderate in the sense of the true meaning of moderate (my opinion).

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
yea not sure what happened but he seems to be going the left-wing route and this will continue to cause his decline.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

If it has happened that he is no longer the owner/editor and it has not been made public, my spidey senses are throwing up flags. I think there could be some social engineering going on.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I really don't think we know for sure, but something definitely changed. What if Drudge was always Controlled Opposition?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberalTears

Good point, although kind of chilling.

One of my favorite YouTube channels is The Outer Light. In a recent video re. the Epstein scandal he posits a what if- what if what we are seeing with Epstein is the result of the MK Ultra type programming. As in Epstein (whoever he really is) was one of the programmed trained from youth to do exactly what was done - become a vile child sex addict that they would place in upper social circles, have sex parties and film them, thereby creating high levels of controlled individuals filmed at these locations.

He goes on to point out that we are living in the time that these programmed individuals would be well-established within.

It has nothing to do with Drudge except nothing is off the table, at this point.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Was ATS sold recently and we do not know or is the site up for sale ?????

Just wondering aloud

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

if you're looking for what Drudge once was, try here. . .

www.whatfinger.com...

That Geraldo R. article is knee slapping funny.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Drudge lost a LOT of his followers when he went Never Trumper.

Same thing is happening to portions of Fox News. Remember that Rupert Murdoch's sons are liberal. Since getting rid of Ailes, the push has been on to inculcate liberal ideology. You see it in bits and pieces but it's definitely there.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Drudge and buzzfeed are pretty similar. They both are questionable sources known for running iffy stories.

Drudge was and is just a compilation of news, they don't do articles themselves. So to my knowledge, they are nothing like Buzzfeed. But I have noticed a shift to the left recently.

Actually, there was a time when Drudge did investigative journalism.....believe it or not. He didn't just regurgitate stuff from other sources.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Matt drudge has been deepstate for a long time. It was obvious when Ron Paul was running and he utilized fear mongering and false narratives to throw Ron Paul underneath the bus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join