It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden is an idiot, I have proof.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
www.axios.com...

Biden told Axios' Mike Allen that Hunter did nothing wrong — but that he has not dug into what Hunter actually did while working in Ukraine.
“I don't know what he was doing. I know he was on the board. I found out he was on the board after he was on the board and that was it,” Biden told us.
Asked whether he wants to get to the bottom of it, Biden said, "No. Because I trust my son."

Hunter did nothing wrong. Yet, the last guy who asked for that to be looked into is being impeached as we speak. I'm not sure that Joe's threats of pecker measuring contests will guide him through this entire election. If you watch the interview, he even tells the reporter that there is not even a little speck of evidence that Hunter did anything wrong. Well, I suppose you can say that when asking about it will get you angry, and the left idiot brigade will spew out, "that's been debunked, by everyone", although nobody seems to be able to explain how it's debunked and who did the debunking. I think they assume everyone is as stupid as they are. It can't be looked into without being demolished by the left MSM.

But getting back to "trusting your son". Is that the same boy who has a crack problem, and can't seem to keep his pecker in his pants? His judgement doesn't seem to be on the high side of the scale, based on known facts. So Joe, you might be a really nice guy, who likes to sniff little kids, but you aren't being very intelligent. I report, you decide.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The finger sucking and hairy legs comment wasn't enough?

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

he doesnt know what he did...but he knows he didnt do anything wrong

Pri...ce....lesssssss.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

As long as he isn't a toe sucker. I can let the finger sucking and reluctantly can let the kids petting his legs go. But I draw the line at toejam.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

he doesnt know what he did...but he knows he didnt do anything wrong

Pri...ce....lesssssss.

Sure, as any parent with a kid who has a drug problem will tell you, they are the picture of Trust. They would never lie to you, and have the best judgement.

Sadly, I think Joe could have weathered the sniffing, the kiddie touching, and the leg petting, but his boy will sink him if he doesn't let nature take it's course.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Apparently not for 20+% of the Dem population being polled. Guess stupid is as stupid votes.
Clear politics today Poll link

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

but his boy will sink him if he doesn't let nature take it's course.

You think ? I'm tired of being pessimistic

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
We had proof Joe was an idiot before Burisma.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Politicians are idiots???!!!

Who would have guessed?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
You got a real smocking gun there.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Apparently not for 20+% of the Dem population being polled. Guess stupid is as stupid votes.
Clear politics today Poll link

I sure don't know how Harris can be listed on the polls since she dropped out of the race, due to all the misogynistic racists in the democratic party.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
You got a real smocking gun there.

I see what you did there.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Joe is playing the same card that the family members of gang bangers killed by police. "He was a sweet little boy. Sang in the choir at church and helped his grandma go to the store every Saturday. He dint du nuffin."

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Since Biden Knows Malarkey he should just own it and say Hunter was protecting American and CIA interests to get things done. At least you could give the guy some respect then. This thread is right and he does look like an idiot playing the stupid card.

edit on 9-12-2019 by kwakakev because: extended first sentence

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Everyone knows Biden will do as he is told or they'll throw another hooker at his son. He plays the buffoon because that is his role. Demos are not concerned with judgment or intelligence; hence, Bidens.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I'm shure his son did nothing wrong ... bye a pedophiles standards atleast

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
But Hunter was just turning his life around! He is in multiple rehabs and is down to only two hookers and one vibrator battery a day. *show pic of Hunter in his HS graduation hat* He has stopped the hard dope and is now on Oxy maintenance doses of a few grams a day while he grows out his leg hair to honor his father.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The best proofs are the simplest,

Biden-"I know my son did nothing wrong, I know it for a fact"
2 minutes later
Biden-"I have no knowledge what my son was doing in the Ukraine, or his work with Burisma"

Biden-"Don't ask me again, that has been debunked"
Next day in Iowa
Biden-" No one has ever said that, you are a liar man, I challenge you to push-ups..."

originally posted by: network dude
www.axios.com...

Biden told Axios' Mike Allen that Hunter did nothing wrong — but that he has not dug into what Hunter actually did while working in Ukraine.
“I don't know what he was doing. I know he was on the board. I found out he was on the board after he was on the board and that was it,” Biden told us.
Asked whether he wants to get to the bottom of it, Biden said, "No. Because I trust my son."

Hunter did nothing wrong. Yet, the last guy who asked for that to be looked into is being impeached as we speak. I'm not sure that Joe's threats of pecker measuring contests will guide him through this entire election. If you watch the interview, he even tells the reporter that there is not even a little speck of evidence that Hunter did anything wrong. Well, I suppose you can say that when asking about it will get you angry, and the left idiot brigade will spew out, "that's been debunked, by everyone", although nobody seems to be able to explain how it's debunked and who did the debunking. I think they assume everyone is as stupid as they are. It can't be looked into without being demolished by the left MSM.

But getting back to "trusting your son". Is that the same boy who has a crack problem, and can't seem to keep his pecker in his pants? His judgement doesn't seem to be on the high side of the scale, based on known facts. So Joe, you might be a really nice guy, who likes to sniff little kids, but you aren't being very intelligent. I report, you decide.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

The craziest thing to me is the U.S. Media and Ignorant Democrats think President Trump is so afraid of Biden, that he needs a foreign power to take Biden out of the race!

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The craziest thing to me is the U.S. Media and Ignorant Democrats think President Trump is so afraid of Biden, that he needs a foreign power to take Biden out of the race!

They don’t actually think that

The media and ignorant dEmocrats are liars. So are their disgusting supporters. They are fully aware that President Trump doesn’t see pedophile joe Biden as a threat (because he isn’t)

The media, the dEms and their hateful ,intolerant supporters are fully aware that they are on the wrong side of history, but it’s too late to admit it. They’ve spent too much energy screeching fake righteousness that they can’t backtrack on it.

I think they’re actually looking forward to the landslide victory next year so they can finally just say “oh well, he can’t serve three terms so we can stop the lies and the hate”.

Because it’s most definitely keeping them ALL awake at night.

Rent free

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join