It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Will Consider a Draft Bill Recognising Russia as a “Sponsor of Terrorism”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
One Step Closer to possible dangerous brink of conflict with Russia. The US Senate will consider a possibility of a draft bill in which it will be recognising Russia as a “Sponsor of Terrorism”

-NeoCon, Military Warhawks are still upset over Russia's support of rebel groups in Eastern Groups like in Donbass, they want to punsih Russia for assisting rebels.
-Want to Punish Russia over their support for Assad and the Syrian forces agaisnt the Rebels.

The US Will Consider a Draft Bill on the Possibility of Recognising Russia as a “Sponsor of Terrorism”

The US Senate will consider a draft bill that will oblige the State Department to check whether Russia can be recognised as a “state sponsor of terrorism”. The document was submitted by Republican Cory Gardner. The draft bill also suggests that the State Department will answer another question: whether “Russian-controlled armed formations” in Donbass can be considered “terrorists”. At the same time, Moscow has repeatedly noted that it is not a party to the conflict in the southeast of Ukraine and does not provide military support to the DPR and the LPR. According to experts, Gardner’s initiative became another element of the anti-Russian course of the American establishment.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Its kind of rather comical for American Republicans to be trying to paint Russia and Russians as Sponsor of Terrorism for what is happening in Eastern Ukraine especially in regards to Donbass.

Maybe the Republican, Democrat war hawks should probably explain why is it ok for them to accuse Russia of being a Sponsor of Terrorism while America has being funding and supporting Neo Fascist, right wing nationalists in Ukraine? and previously America has given military aid to?

Sen John McCain has meet with Azov Battalion and similar and has even taken photo ops with them, while promising that America would give military assistance to the brave Ukrainian people fighting agaisnt Russians.

Source

America's gov has being in the past to train and even fund military right wing militant groups in Latin countries agaisnt govs and admins which they didn't like and wanted them gone.

Yet at same time meanwhile America accuses Russia of what America has being doing for decades.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Considering that this happened in April of 2018 and nothing has come of it, I'd call it a dead issue.
Not exactly pressing on the minds of the senators now is it?

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

The bill actually says this.

"The legislation requires the State Department to determine within 90 days and report to Congress whether the Russian Federation should be designated as a State Sponsor of terror under United States law."

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I have zero concerns about Russians in the world. The Chinese are the real threat to America and our way of life.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
These clowns are just looking to poke the bear.
You poke that bear enough he’s gonna swat ya.

I guess they need to advert the attention on the US people.
Wonder what they are trying to hide now.

Never mind, apparently this is load news... going on two years

Article
edit on 8-12-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This serves no purpose... it can only make things in the world worse... That said, will find it funny when the left starts going off against the republicans about this after months of witch hunts over whether someone might have so much as talked to a Russian.
edit on 12/8/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I have zero concerns about Russians in the world. The Chinese are the real threat to America and our way of life.
Hear! Hear! ✊

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Stalkerzone?????? is Giuliani working for them?

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
1) stalkerzone ? I fear to go there , as my standards for a website are a good bit higher than that.
2) As stated above , the bill was not even considering Russia as a State sponsor of terrorism . It outlined a timeline for this to be proven. And , this most likely was a request from the Democratic controlled House to the Senate.

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Second time in 10 minutes.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

With respect to my Americans cousins but is the US Government trying to actually start a war with Russia or something? I mean seriously what the heck? Thinking about it actually why wouldn't they the rich and elite have their secret bunkers and hide outs so it wouldn't be them who'd be knee deep in the brown stuff now would it.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I agree, but I suspect that my own government tops the list

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

How so and for how long; decades or centuries?

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
One Step Closer to possible dangerous brink of conflict with Russia. The US Senate will consider a possibility of a draft bill in which it will be recognising Russia as a “Sponsor of Terrorism”

FINALLY. The real reason for decades of Cold War Fear mongering; nuclear arms build up, huffing and puffing arm flexing is exposed (BTW: the cold war was a nifty way to hide/distract from the existence of extraterrestrial activities on Earth).

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Why is it lost on these idiot politicians that Russia helped us win WW2...

Russia were ALLIES....

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This just shows that stupid is nonpartisan.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Where did you come up with this? I went to your link, highlighted proposed bill # and went to the Tillis website.
There I found no mention of Russia at all and the proposed bill dealt with patent and copyright infringement.
www.tillis.senate.gov... atent-act
You want to read about it from the horses mouth, there it is.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: visitedbythem

How so and for how long; decades or centuries?

Definitely for decades

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Weird question, why do literally all your posts have a response from you immediately after the initial post? The intial post doesn't exceed the text box limit. It's odd. Are you gaming the system somehow? It's an honest question. I'm not trying to call you out I'm just curious.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
So since world war 2 who has the USA defeated,not levelled,destroyed,pillaged or wrecked but beaten,the answer is Grenada.

Good luck with Russia,an SS18 Satans blast radius is Texas....all of Texas

top topics

<<   2 >>

join