It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of politics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBandit795
a reply to: carsforkids

He wasn't a politician before, but now he is. And he has the same puppetmasters his predecessors have. He was groomed to portray himself as an alternative to the establishment, as an outsider. While he is in fact part of the establishment.

If he had puppet masters they wouldn’t be impeaching him and the media would not still be attacking him.

The establishment despises him, and no it is not an act.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

So you think it an impossibility that this whole impeachment charade is just a show to divide us down political and social lines?

Why?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Is the wall just a show?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Because it's all an act to keep us the public divided against each other. And keeping us believe that he is against the globalists, that's why.

He's doing a good job in keeping his supporters believing he is so called anti-establishment, and (with the media's help) in keeping the left believing he's the anti-christ.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

If he had puppet masters they wouldn’t be impeaching him and the media would not still be attacking him.

The establishment despises him, and no it is not an act.

Because it's all an act. It's a media circus keeping us divided against each other and picking sides. It's very similar to how professional wrestling works. No I'm not kidding. Eric Bischoff (formerly of the WCW and the WWE) explains it in this Ted Talk.

Why the News Media is stealing from the Pro Wrestling playbook | Eric Bischoff | TEDxNaperville

Here's another video explaining the same subject.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

Because it's all an act to keep us the public divided against each other. And keeping us believe that he is against the globalists, that's why.

He's doing a good job in keeping his supporters believing he is so called anti-establishment, and (with the media's help) in keeping the left believing he's the anti-christ.

To be straight this is in no way a new idea for me. I have thought
this way all my life because of the Kennedy's.

Don't worry I'm well aware of what time it is. But until he goes Anti
Christ let a guy dream will ya?

And you could be wrong!
edit on 13-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I know I could be wrong. But it doesn't seem like it though.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

We suffer the same affliction.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Trump is in the WWE Hall of Fame. Not a coincidence.

ETA: Just saw that your first video mentions this near the end.
edit on 12/14/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I'm really glad I watched that Naperville vid. Much clarity.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Okay you two definitely have my attention. How deep does this
rabbit hole go now?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

I been call'n puppet masters since you were a pup.

And I think you're wrong enough to have to eat your words.
Trump es no politico por favor. He is a leader. a winner and the only
person on the planet that can do the job that has to be done.
No gaw damn way is this guy just another politician. That's why he
got elected. Because he is not a politician.

pol·i·ti·cian
/ˌpäləˈtiSHən/

a person who is professionally involved in politics, especially as a holder of or a candidate for an elected office.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

my take-away from the video:

government is a necessary Evil ...because mobs of men will naturally become lawless, barbarians

furthermore, 'Politics' is on the cusp of replacing 'Rule of Law' paradigm.... As seen in the current Democrat snare of Impeachment-Exercise which elevates 'Politics' to a living Reality-Show

this initial excursion into Living Politics (as opposed to a Living Constitution) has as it's Core the NDAA premise that an 'Accused' (POTUS #45) is guilty until proven not Guilty, & is fair game to be held in "personal arrest"/Restricted Living for the rest of the Accused' natural life.
(watch after Trump is cleared upon Senate vote BUT another Impeachment Inquiry Process gets started in a matter of weeks)

the post 911...packaged tyranny, AKA the NDAA & Patriot Acts, along with nullifying Habeous Corpus (sp?) is getting opened up and applied to the USA through the Leftist Democrat cabal, under the guise of Impeachment & the clever 'Rules' of conviction being laid out before us all

the deep state is clumsy about rolling out enactment …… But theatrical politics is indeed replacing the former Rule of Law paradigm rather swiftly..... don't keep overlooking the crap IG report that OKed the FISA evidence as legal & binding that the FBI did not do anything illegal against the Trump candidate nor Trump the Administration... that turn-of-the-screw is being shelved to the public by not coverage by the propagandists in MSMedia
edit on th31157633021214302019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join