It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Adam Schiff has Rudy Giuliani's phone records that means he likely has Trump's phone records

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Show me where Trump wanted to extend it indefinitely. And no Dan Coates leaking a letter that he wrote to the New York Times do not speak for Trump

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Like I said, we'll see what happens. Not sure why you think the New York Times is unreliable when you used them as a source but ok.

I highly doubt the spying program will be shut down. Keep an ear out though, make sure the rest of the BS doesn't distract you from it. Hopefully you finally admit that Trump is just like everyone else in Washington if he ends up extending the practice indefinitely or at all.
edit on 12/9/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Read the article carefully it says that they received an unclassified letter signed by Dan Coates literally on his way out of the office asking for the extension of the program. The same Dan Coates who was at odds with Trump his entire tenure until he was finally forced out. The New York Times article then proceeds to characterize this letter Signs by Dan Coates as the official White House policy on the matter.

Welcome to the fake news spin cycle
edit on 12 9 2019 by dashen because: Fake news

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Wardaddy454

And guess who the government can get that information from that I signed over now that spying is basically legalized for our government?

Real awesome practice to make permanent. How is that making the government smaller exactly? How is giving them more of our privacy making government smaller?

The government was always going to be able to get that information, they would just do what advertisers do, and buy it from the sources. Like social media.

The tech age makes this inevitable.

And I didn't say it did, so do I really need to answer those questions?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

First off, that would be illegal to obtain those without the proper warrants, secondly, he will find those phone records clean.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join