It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Adam Schiff has Rudy Giuliani's phone records that means he likely has Trump's phone records

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Seriously, what skin will I lose off my back if a bunch of corrupt politicians who sold my country down the river are thrown in jail? What possible reason could I have for caring about a bunch of paid for politicians?

Just because you share an obsession with Trump doesn't mean I automatically share the same obsession with his supposed enemies. Political idolatry is dumb regardless of which way it leans. I guess you feel differently.
edit on 12/8/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

He gave everyone in the U.S. a tax break, including you.

As for weapons sales.
For You really think we aren't in absolute control of every weapon we sell?
Everything is computerized dude, nobody's using our weapons against anyone if it isn't approved of by someone on our side.

I bring up Obama in the responses I give, because he is the facilitator of everything wrong with our current political nonsense.

But, I am still giving you stars, and enjoying our discourse.

It's much better than throwing rocks at each other.

edit on 8-12-2019 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If not for Trump we would never know the depth and scope of these corrupt politicians who sold our country down the river.

Remember without Trump the 2016 choices would have been...
Jeb Busch V Hillary Clinton.

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: UKTruth

Seriously, what skin will I lose off my back if a bunch of corrupt politicians who sold my country down the river are thrown in jail? What possible reason could I have for caring about a bunch of paid for politicians?

Just because you share an obsession with Trump doesn't mean I automatically share the same obsession with his supposed enemies. Political idolatry is dumb regardless of which way it leans. I guess you feel differently.

edit on 8-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Since you bring it up, guess what nationality that guy was? Saudi Arabian. Guess whose involvement in 9/11 Trump's AG covered behind "state secrets" not too long ago? Guess what country we sold a bunch of weapons to?

1) Ok , your point was?
2)Whose involvement in 911 was covered up by Trump's AG ?
3) When has the US NOT sold weapons to Saudia Arabia ?

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
I cannot help myself.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

you went full narwhal.
never go full narwhal

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I was expecting to read that Schiff now has rock solid super man strength evidence of a crime......but cant show it.......because.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Kinda like a book burning right? Burn anything that you don't like! Yay. Such wisdom.

I got him mixed up with another Mike Rogers apparently. My bad. I guess I just don't spend enough time obsessing over things I have no control over to know all the players in the game.
edit on 12/8/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

what a weird way to admit your complete ignorance while also vainly attempting to shame others as well.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Nice meme. You're good at taking other people's work and using it for yourself. Very clever of yo... I mean whoever actually made that.

We all know you're not clever or talented enough to come up with a joke like that on your own so you have to go looking for it on Google. 😉

Anyways, get back to me when Q stops pulling your chain. Wasn't the whole Seth Rich thing supposed to be blown out of the water like... two Junes ago according to Q? How'd that go? Any new leads or are you still chasing those breadcrumbs that lead to nowhere solid? 🤣
edit on 12/9/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

yes, let the butthurt flow through you.

edit on 12 9 2019 by dashen because: :0

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Very clever of yo... I mean whoever made that meme.

Look at me almost giving you credit for someone else's work... AGAIN. Silly me, I should know better by now. You have nothing original, ever, you just use other people's work as your own. 😂

But seriously, get back to me when Q actually makes a prediction that comes true instead of cryptic BS that only leads to wild speculation to nowhere. Enjoy that dopamine while it lasts because who knows what you'll do once it ends.

ETA: I see you deleted the meme. Smart move. And no butthurt here. That would be like me getting mad over a kindergartener calling me a "poopy head". Memes don't make me mad, they just make me laugh, especially when that's the only ammo someone has in their arsenal.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

its fine by me, you still havent made a cogent point in pages there champ, but you have proven to have no problem having strong opinions backed by no factual information, and when confronted with facts you retort with imbecilic ad hominems.

keep up the good work fella
edit on 12 9 2019 by dashen because: pashol ti nacher

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

My cogent point was my first post in the thread. Trump has no room to talk about privacy when he's trying to undermine the privacy of all Americans permanently.

Sorry that it doesn't fit in with your prepackaged narrative, but Trump only cares about his own privacy. Why else would he want to reauthorize the NSA's spying program permanently while crying about people spying on him? Well for one, he knows that without a doubt people such as yourself will defend it to your dying breath, but also because he doesn't care about your privacy. Obviously.

Oh, and by the way? How are memes "facts"? Because that's all you've provided thus far.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

4th amendment applies to all.

your feelings are irrelevant

and wrong
edit on 12 9 2019 by dashen because: .

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Apparently not because the NSA has been spying on me and you for nearly two decades. The USA Freedom Act is just the continuation of the Patriot Act. Trump wants to make it permanent.

Why do you think Trump wants to make spying on Americans permanently legal? Are you willing to give up your privacy for security?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

the stupid, does it hurt?

i bet it hurts

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Your article is from March, the one I posted was from August. Both from the NY Times as well.

Do the math there genius. You tell me whether the stupid hurts or not.

I guess Trump wants to make the program permanent so that he won't have to use it? Yeah, makes a lot of sense. And after Trump is out of office? I'm guessing all those other presidents will just completely ignore the program and not use it either, right?

I'm sure that's what you want to believe. 😂

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

exactly

read your article

nsa told whitehouse the program is not useful enough, dan coats sent a letter trying to extend it anyway as he was leaving office.

they expire this month

trump hasnt said a thing about it as far as i can see.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Trump still wanted to make it permanent, did he not? No thought as to WHY he would want to do such a thing? We'll see what happens at the end of the year when it will most likely be signed into law once again. Quote me on it, I really hope I'm wrong.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join