It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Adam Schiff has Rudy Giuliani's phone records that means he likely has Trump's phone records

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: dashen

Only the left has the right to privacy?

According to Trump and Obama, no one has a right to privacy anymore. That NSA surveillance operation is proof of that.

Trading privacy for security? Hell yeah! That's NEVER gone wrong before. Right?

Who cares about our own privacy? Let's trade defending our own privacy for defending a billionaire politician's privacy! He cares about us, that's why he wants the NSA to spy on us indefinitely.

Sad world when we care about a politician's privacy more than our own. But that's clown world for you.

Oh the humanity!

You signed away your rights of privacy to private companies when you signed up for an internet and phone plan.
What do you think is gonna happen when people put government in charge of healthcare, or if UBI is implemented?

If privacy is your biggest concern, then you should be all for the smallest government possible.

edit on 8-12-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
what you mean like obama

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Take off eh, that still does not justify access to the phone records. I do not think the baseless accusations made by the House Democrats rises to the justification for access to the phone records of the Presidents personal attorney or anyone else involved for that matter.
Based on what exactly?

Not to mention how would you determine what is personal or official government business.
If the House Democrats are accusing the President of committing crimes is it OK for his personal attorney to investigate in order to properly defend his clients', the Presidents, innocence?
With all these lawyers playing politics, one minute the House Democrats say this is not a court hearing bound by traditional jurisprudence and the next minute they claim President Trump is held to jurisprudence even within the impeachment process. It's all very convoluted if you ask me.
One thing is clear the House Democrats despise and fear Trump and want him out of office by any means because they are hiding many things from money laundering to abuse of power and Trump is going to expose them all.

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

originally posted by: dashen

What you're doing is called deflection.

On what grounds should it be legal Adam Schiff to spy on Donald Trump's privileged attorney conversations and Records?

Well that's easy

If Trump uses his personal lawyer to conduct government business then that business needs to have oversight

edit on 8-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: spelling

edit on 8-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

What are the processes in place that will "minimize" spying on Americans? You leaving a link to an NSA document doesn't pinpoint where the processes are. Also, when have we started believing in the NSA as a protector of privacy?

Your arguments are a joke. "Trust this agency! They promise that they can be trusted! See, it says so in their official documents!"

Sounds about as gullible as it gets.

Trump wants to authorize the operation PERMANENTLY. You can spin the reality all you want, doesn't change the fact that you're giving them an inch so they can take a mile later. Well, not from you because you're not an American, but you get my point.
edit on 12/8/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold

Exactly like Obama, actually. Thanks for proving my point.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

And guess who the government can get that information from that I signed over now that spying is basically legalized for our government?

Real awesome practice to make permanent. How is that making the government smaller exactly? How is giving them more of our privacy making government smaller?

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The greatest political theater ever devised, by the time the fat lady sings it'll be too late.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

If I was President Trump , I wouldn't have Shiff for Brains either ..........

Can the Dems Even Conceive of 3 D Chess Politics at All > ? ...........Hmm........
edit on 8-12-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yes, and very entertaining. So many plot twists..I can't wait to see the ending.
Even if we disagree..and we do... let's enjoy the show shall we.

In the end America will be restored and the prison in Gitmo will finally be put to good use.
Maybe Schiff and Comey can start there own soccer league, I hear they have some nice facilities in Gitmo.

Remember when we all wondered why Congress invested in all that recreation equipment/facilities...now it is becoming clear.

The greatest political theater ever devised, by the time the fat lady sings it'll be too late.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

What are the processes in place that will "minimize" spying on Americans? You leaving a link to an NSA document doesn't pinpoint where the processes are. Also, when have we started believing in the NSA as a protector of privacy?

Your arguments are a joke. "Trust this agency! They promise that they can be trusted! See, it says so in their official documents!"

Sounds about as gullible as it gets.

Trump wants to authorize the operation PERMANENTLY. You can spin the reality all you want, doesn't change the fact that you're giving them an inch so they can take a mile later. Well, not from you because you're not an American, but you get my point.

The link explains it clearly.
Your false equivalence has been outed as such.
Unsurprisingly, you continue to troll away.
You're now very well known for it.

edit on 8/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I took a look at the PDF you linked to. On the very first page:

NSA determines that it must take action in apparent departure from these
minimization procedures to protect against an immediate threat to human life (e.g., force_
protection or hostage situations) and that it is not feasible to obtain a timely modification
of these procedures, NSA may take such action immediately. NSA will report the action
taken to the National Security Division of the Department of Justice (NSD/DoJ), which wm ·
.promptly notify the ForeigTI; Intelligence Surveillance Court of such activity.

In other words, "we'll minimize it when we feel like it". They'll just label anything they want as "national security" and hide it, because the provisions outline their ability to not disclose it to anyone after that paragraph.

Yeah, government agencies are soooooo trustworthy right? All hail the government, they are honest and true! Read their handbooks, they are trustworthy! Right?

You're in total denial, you're going to some pretty great lengths to justify anything Trump does. He cares nothing about anyone's privacy but his own.

Though you don't don't have to worry seeing as you live in England. Easy for you to dismiss because it doesn't affect you.

According to you we should now trust the ABC agencies, but only if it means Trump looks good in ther process. Right? It's so transparent that it's laughable. 😂

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You do realize that Obama was no protector of liberties and freedoms of American citizens right?

He did #-all to stop funding or authorizing of agencies/departments that regularly violate the constitutional rights and protections of its citizens and military personnel.

Trump hasn't been able to do a damn thing for 3 years except defend himself andn anyone who past/present works for him.

Get a grip please, Trump hasn't denied you one privilege/right/process , and yet your whining like you've been mortally wounded by him personally .

You lost much more under clinton and Obama, and yet not a #in peep about it.

Quit shilling, get your # together, and drink some water.

This is not to you personally.
This is to the people here who have lost all rational critical thinking ability.

We have been blindsided by bull#ters, and no-one seems to give a damn about it, as their to busy with loyal partisanship than they are trying to save the republic we live and fight for.
edit on 8-12-2019 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

The same Mike Rogers who works for CNN? Yeah, good source you got there. 🤣

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I took a look at the PDF you linked to. On the very first page:

NSA determines that it must take action in apparent departure from these
minimization procedures to protect against an immediate threat to human life (e.g., force_
protection or hostage situations) and that it is not feasible to obtain a timely modification
of these procedures, NSA may take such action immediately. NSA will report the action
taken to the National Security Division of the Department of Justice (NSD/DoJ), which wm ·
.promptly notify the ForeigTI; Intelligence Surveillance Court of such activity.

In other words, "we'll minimize it when we feel like it". They'll just label anything they want as "national security" and hide it, because the provisions outline their ability to not disclose it to anyone after that paragraph.

Yeah, government agencies are soooooo trustworthy right? All hail the government, they are honest and true! Read their handbooks, they are trustworthy! Right?

You're in total denial, you're going to some pretty great lengths to justify anything Trump does. He cares nothing about anyone's privacy but his own.

Though you don't don't have to worry seeing as you live in England. Easy for you to dismiss because it doesn't affect you.

According to you we should now trust the ABC agencies, but only if it means Trump looks good in ther process. Right? It's so transparent that it's laughable. 😂

The process is entirely different to Adam Schiff deciding on his own to go after American citizens specifically and then publish the data - that's the reason your false equivalence was called out.

You also clearly know very little about the subject. UK citizens are also wrapped up in what the NSA collect. I have at least some faith in the process that they will not arbitrarily release my data in a public report.

With Schiff, he'll attack anyone and go public for his partisan agenda with no care at all for individual privacy. Your deflection onto the NSA from the beginning of this thread reveals you as the type of person who is wholly partisan and willing to trample over individuals as long as it fits with your own agenda, which is interesting as you often try to position yourself as non partisan.
Whilst that charade has long since been laughable, your nonsense attempt to deflect away from Schiff's actions here just underlines you duplicity.

You're a fraud.

edit on 8/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

You do realize that Obama was no protector of liberties and freedoms of American citizens right?

Yeah, I do realize that. Not sure why you automatically think Obama is some kind of "get out of jail free" card. Trump following in his footsteps is good in which way, exactly? How does that make Trump look good?

Oh, I forgot, Obama is just the bar you guys have lowered your standards to. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Yet Trump STILL wants it to remain legal for the NSA to spy on Americans, permanently. The NSA can pick and choose what spying they disclose to the proper outlets, the guidelines are vague enough to where they can hide whatever they want. I guess the NSA is all of a sudden trustworthy? Big surprise in clown world. Not.

What were you saying about privacy again? That it's important? You've got an awful funny way of showing it.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

No Obama is no standard for anything but disgrace.

Trump is trying to undo his footsteps, as well of his pen and phone.

Where did the rule by executive order come from?
Motjer#er thought he was a king, untouchable by mere peasants.

Sold the farm and the rest of us with it.

Trump is no angel, but he isn't busy authorizing drone strikes on kids every Tuesday, bailing out companies that should be paying their own damn billls, or giving wall street hundreds of billions for doing nothing.

Oh, and he don't pay terrorist nations in cash, in the middle of the night.

And as an aside- the alphabet agencies are going to spy on us all regardless of the legality.
It's always been that way.
If I were you, is be more worried about your local Leo's collecting your calls/texts/emails/data than the nsa.

The sheriff/city cop is the guy that's going to personally ruin your life if your into crooked #.

You have to do something pretty serious to get the attention of the alphabet boys.

edit on 8-12-2019 by Notoneofyou because: Fingers work for crap today.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I guess in clown world you can only see one party as guilty. Seeing both as guilty? Heresy!

Throw Schiff in jail for all I care. Why do you think I care about Schiff or anyone else in the Democratic party? Are you so brainwashed that you think that that's the only option available? Do you honestly see the world in such black and white terms? I could care less if the Democratic party turned to the ground tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

So what was the point of bringing up Obama? How was he relevant to anything I've said thus far?

or giving wall street hundreds of billions for doing nothing.

You're right, he gave them a trillion dollar tax break for nothing.

Oh, and he don't pay terrorist nations in cash, in the middle of the night.

You're right once again. He actually sold them a hundred billion dollars in weapons, cut the middle man completely out of the equation. Totally different.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I guess in clown world you can only see one party as guilty. Seeing both as guilty? Heresy!

Throw Schiff in jail for all I care. Why do you think I care about Schiff or anyone else in the Democratic party? Are you so brainwashed that you think that that's the only option available? Do you honestly see the world in such black and white terms? I could care less if the Democratic party turned to the ground tomorrow.

Give it up, sunshine.
You're, "I don't like the Democrats, but..." schtick is wholly transparent.
Staking a claim to non partisanship as a way of bolstering partisan attacks is clever only if you're skilled at it.
You're not.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join