It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Adam Schiff has Rudy Giuliani's phone records that means he likely has Trump's phone records

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What you're doing is called deflection.

On what grounds should it be legal Adam Schiff to spy on Donald Trump's privileged attorney conversations and Records?

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

According to the spying bill that Trump wants to continue indefinitely? I'd say he helped to lay the grounds himself.

Why is a politician's privacy more important than your own? Why would you allow Trump to greenlight the NSA's spying on YOU but not give the same courtesy to him or his associates?

Like I said, in clown world anything can be twisted to make sense, I guess.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

No idea who that is.

Care to address my post instead of posting a meme that doesn't address anything?

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

He doesn’t care if he is deflecting. He is known to double down on stupid. Also known for his absolute neutrality on all political matters. He is very Enlightened.

edit on 2019/12/8 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

According to the spying bill that Trump wants to continue indefinitely? I'd say he helped to lay the grounds himself.

Why is a politician's privacy more important than your own? Why would you allow Trump to greenlight the NSA's spying on YOU but not give the same courtesy to him or his associates?

Like I said, in clown world anything can be twisted to make sense, I guess.

NSA collected records are supposed to be minimized. There is a process in place to protect American citizens.

Note : PDF link to NSA procedures.
www.nsa.gov...

Adam Schiff not only neglected to minimize his collected data, he published it all.

What Schiff did is as disgusting as someone at the NSA stealing raw data about a US Citizen and passing it to the media. For your equivalence to make any sense it would have to be a scenario where Trump directed the NSA to pass him all Schiffs records. If he did anything like that it would be illegal and the sh*t would hit the fan.

Your comparisons are a joke.

edit on 8/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

That is the former head of the NSA Admiral Mike Rogers who broke chain of command under Obama and went to Trump Tower to warn him that Obama was spying on him and help initiate the most amazing chain of events in American political history.

Are you enjoying the show Friends?

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
And by the looks of his eyes he wishes he could unsee the horror, but sadly he cannot.

originally posted by: dashen

That is the former head of the NSA Admiral Mike Rogers who broke chain of command under Obama and went to Trump Tower to warn him that Obama was spying on him and help initiate the most amazing chain of events in American political history.

Are you enjoying the show Friends?

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

That was most enlightening compared to others well-SNIP.

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
That link was a great addition to the discussion, yet we still have to wait to see what IG Horowitz has to say....like we don't already know. Phhft, so aggravating it took 3+ years to get to this point.

It's not that I want Comey, Brennan, Clapper..etc.to go to jail, it's that they need to be put in jail.

originally posted by: neo96

That was most enlightening compared to others well-SNIP.

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
They got the records from AT&T. They got the records from OMB in the white house but perhaps it's not that easy to get phone records from the president's phone.
His personal phone might be subject to investigation though and he insists on using an unsecured phone.
I really do not know if they could get trump's phone records.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If they have Rudy's and he called Trump they have both ends of the conversation and information

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And how is that determined? What in my life gives me more rights than you?
Thats what you are saying so what am I doing to identify myself so I can continue to enjoy those additional rights?

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What the Schiff are you going on about?

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It really doesn't matter, what do you think the "metadata" will reveal?
This is just enough to make suppositions and assumptions to keep the hate peculating for the never trumpers but it will not reveal anything of substance.
I mean really, you mean Rudy called the OMB..OMG arrest him.
Trump called _________, OMG arrest him.

Another useless exercise in futility.

originally posted by: Sillyolme
They got the records from AT&T. They got the records from OMB in the white house but perhaps it's not that easy to get phone records from the president's phone.
His personal phone might be subject to investigation though and he insists on using an unsecured phone.
I really do not know if they could get trump's phone records.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

When Adam Schiff revealed that he had in his possession phone records of Rudy Giuliani Devin Nunes and others I think it's pretty obvious that those records would include Rudy giuliani's phone calls to Donald Trump. Being that Rudy is his personal attorney now those phone calls and Records would be classified under attorney-client privilege in my Reckoning.

Is this the way politics in America is going to work now.?
Only the left has the right to privacy?

And if they can get records of important politicians without court orders, do we really think we have any protections in this area.

Smacks of a Banana Republic to me.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

He was collecting evidence in an investigation.
The way you put it makes it sound like he stole his phone and hacked his passwords.
And you referring to them as political enemies says more about you than it does Schiff.
This is not about loyalty or friendship or liking someone its about the security of our country and its about the constitution and the limitations that were put on each branch of our government to maintain balance.
America first and all that.
I'm sure you've at least read about it.
With you guys its all about emotions.
edit on 1282019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

When Adam Schiff revealed that he had in his possession phone records of Rudy Giuliani Devin Nunes and others I think it's pretty obvious that those records would include Rudy giuliani's phone calls to Donald Trump. Being that Rudy is his personal attorney now those phone calls and Records would be classified under attorney-client privilege in my Reckoning.

Is this the way politics in America is going to work now.?
Only the left has the right to privacy?

And if they can get records of important politicians without court orders, do we really think we have any protections in this area.

Smacks of a Banana Republic to me.
That is the biggest takeaway here and a point with which Trump could illuminate.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

What you're doing is called deflection.

On what grounds should it be legal Adam Schiff to spy on Donald Trump's privileged attorney conversations and Records?

Well that's easy

If Trump uses his personal lawyer to conduct government business then that business needs to have oversight

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join