It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Adam Schiff has Rudy Giuliani's phone records that means he likely has Trump's phone records

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
When Adam Schiff revealed that he had in his possession phone records of Rudy Giuliani Devin Nunes and others I think it's pretty obvious that those records would include Rudy giuliani's phone calls to Donald Trump. Being that Rudy is his personal attorney now those phone calls and Records would be classified under attorney-client privilege in my Reckoning.

Is this the way politics in America is going to work now.?
Only the left has the right to privacy?
edit on 12 8 2019 by dashen because: O

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This all reminds me of that childrens story, the emperors new clothes.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Sadly,

Disgustingly.

Yes.

Only the left has civil liberty rights.

The rest of us are just in the way.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Trump Administration Asks Congress to Reauthorize N.S.A.’s Deactivated Call Records Program

The law, enacted after the intelligence contractor Edward J. Snowden revealed the existence of the program in 2013, is set to expire in December, but the Trump administration wants it made permanent.

Hmmm.... I don't think this Administration cares about anyone's privacy except their own. Playing the victim sure does help with PR though.
edit on 12/8/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

WASHINGTON — Breaking a long silence about a high-profile National Security Agency program that sifts records of Americans’ telephone calls and text messages in search of terrorists, the Trump administration on Thursday acknowledged for the first time that the system has been indefinitely shut down —but asked Congress to extend its legal basis anyway.

Right!

How dare Trump ask congress to spy on terrorists.

A 'King' would just do it.

Amiright?

edit on 8-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Spy on Americans you mean, our phone records are the ones that are being looked through.

Quit deflecting from the fact that Trump wants the government to look at everyone's phone records, privacy be damned.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Bringing that snip up after Pensecola.

Takes a lot of nerve.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

What are you talking about? What does Pensacola have to do with anything? Is this another one of your emotionally-based strawmen? You're good at those. I wasn't even close to thinking about Pensecola.

Since you bring it up, guess what nationality that guy was? Saudi Arabian. Guess whose involvement in 9/11 Trump's AG covered behind "state secrets" not too long ago? Guess what country we sold a bunch of weapons to?

Your appeal to emotion isn't working on me. It might work on a bunch of other people around here, but not me. I don't let emotion get in the way of logic.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Spy on Americans you mean, our phone records are the ones that are being looked through.

Quit deflecting from the fact that Trump wants the government to look at everyone's phone records, privacy be damned.

Pure deflection from you.
Do you think it's ok for Adam Schiff to obtain phone records of his political enemies or not?

edit on 8/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Nope, I don't think it's right at all, but what's good for ther goose is good for the gander, right? What's with the double standards?

If this Administration cares about privacy then maybe they should stop acting like everyone else except there's is disposable. That would go a long way in helping me sympathize with him or anyone else associated with him.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

What are you talking about? What does Pensacola have to do with anything?

nypost.com...

Go troll somewhere else.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

What does that article have to do with anyone's privacy exactly? I thought the topic here was privacy, not Pensecola. Your strawman-fu is slipping neo.

There's no trolling in bringing up a legitimate point about privacy. You just don't like the cognitive dissonance my post causes in your head so you label it "trolling". Nope, just you having a hard time accepting reality.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Let me think.

Trolling a thread about Trump asking Congress to spy on terrorists.

Then followed a link about a TERRORIST ATTACK in Pensecola..

Schiff has clearly proven people have no right to privacy.

Especially the president,his lawyers, congressman themselves, and journalists.

Back to Orangeman bad.

Stop wasting my time with snip.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The article was about spying on Americans in the "hope" of finding terrorists which is in line with the topic of the thread: privacy.

You're the one who brought Pensecola into the thread, not me or anyone else. But I'm sure there are some who will read your post and sincerely assume I'M the one who brought it up.

Is that your angle here neo? To mislead others about my posts?

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
When Adam Schiff revealed that he had in his possession phone records of Rudy Giuliani Devin Nunes and others I think it's pretty obvious that those records would include Rudy giuliani's phone calls to Donald Trump. Being that Rudy is his personal attorney now those phone calls and Records would be classified under attorney-client privilege in my Reckoning.

I don’t think he has the contents of the calls, just the records of them. Things like the numbers called and the time they were called. Which could be helpful for putting together timelines etc.

Nothing is being violated by having records of the calls.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I do believe it is much more likely that Trump and Rudy are thinking a few steps ahead of Schiff and Rudy would have called the operator switchboard (I think reported already) or somehow use another known or unknown technique to cover or mislead the phone logs or call recipients as it shows up in the "metadata". I mean if such techniques exist you would think Rudy has seen them and would employ them. Not in a criminal cover up way but in a way to discredit Schiff and lead him down a dead end path. This is a game of cat and mouse at the highest level, it would surprise me if they have not considered all possibilities and phone records would have to be on that list of consideration.

Whenever someone has too much anger or disdain for another it will always skew their judgement, we see it all the time in sports, business and politics. Schiff, his staff and the lawyer types we saw testify the other day are operating with some major blindspots and I believe this will lead to their downfall.

originally posted by: dashen

edit on 8-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Schiff, his staff and the lawyer types we saw testify the other day are operating with some major blindspots and I believe this will lead to their downfall.

I'm hoping for a Schiff,Nadler,Pelosi impeachment after November.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Fact is, there wasnt a National Security issue involved with Lev Panas, so they didnt have due cause to run a NSL (national security letter) to authorize obtaining meta data in this situation.

Schiff and the Dem clown show doubled down on spying on citizens, only the NSL doesnt require a judge to sign off on it...

oddly enough, this flies in the face of what Obama said about meta data being collected NOT being an invasion of privacy!
edit on 8-12-2019 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

According to Trump and Obama, no one has a right to privacy anymore. That NSA surveillance operation is proof of that.

Trading privacy for security? Hell yeah! That's NEVER gone wrong before. Right?

Who cares about our own privacy? Let's trade defending our own privacy for defending a billionaire politician's privacy! He cares about us, that's why he wants the NSA to spy on us indefinitely.

Sad world when we care about a politician's privacy more than our own. But that's clown world for you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join