It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miami Detective On Waters World Talks About Bill Clinton And The Candy Stripers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
...I don’t know if that ever applied to the president’s ability to can someone...

He can terminate anyone in the Executive Branch any time he wants expect those that are also elected.

Meaning, if he's not getting the results he wanted/promised, he can fire Barr tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
But then you'd be on here fussing about due process.

Why? Shouldn't that still apply? Did we dispense with that now? Not really sure what you're trying to accomplish.

Your comment sounded like they could incarcerate people for the ramifications of their actions, they just don't want to.

They most likely do, but they have to deal with the impeachment debacle, that's sole purpose is to distract from Epstein (I'd wager).
edit on 9-12-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Your comment sounded like they could incarcerate people for the ramifications of their actions, they just don't want to.

They can begin the Grand Jury process, which they haven't.

They most likely do, but they have to deal with the impeachment debacle, that's sole purpose is to distract from Epstein (I'd wager).

So Barr/Trump can only do one thing at a time and are easily distracted?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

By 12 pm today the democratic world will be in shambles.

edit on 9-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
You need to come up with another option, if not then so be it, but boy you are extremely black and white and the world doesn't work that way.

Really? Let me boil it down: they either raped children or they didn't. If they did then someone needs hold them accountable. If they did and no one holds them accountable then they're either complicit or a blowhard.

This is nice and simple.

There is also the possibility that they have something on Trump and he is treading lightly. All I know is people in high places have lots of skeletons. It's also a different game they play that us normal civilians most likely can't even fathom.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
There is also the possibility that they have something on Trump and he is treading lightly. All I know is people in high places have lots of skeletons. It's also a different game they play that us normal civilians most likely can't even fathom.

Something on Trump?!?!? LOL. He has never done something people could use against him.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Thanks for the reminder that there is still much going on behind the scenes in the Epstein deal. The US Media has worked hard to keep a lid on the Epstein news; it was reported in Australia and England as early as 2011...at least that's what I saw.

My suspicion is that the Dems are using the impeachment to keep the hoards busy while the news about Epstein continues to unravel the lives of many. The relationship between the Clintons and Epstein gets thicker by the day...at least you can't say the same about Trump. I feel it's an amazing example of how much power is being exerted over what Americans know and don't.

As far as Trump goes, he knew but may have steered clear of the under aged crowd. He might be protected, but the Deep State/Establishment are a fierce power and I'm not surprised he's being curtailed. The interview from 2015: www.youtube.com...

Apparently, the Clintons visited the NM ranch EVERY YEAR after his presidency. DAILY MAIL, DEC 3 2019 Link: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

WHOOOAAA dude! I have never seen that clip before. Let me embed that for you. Everyone needs to see this.

Here’s Trump on February 27th 2015, stating that Billy’s got a lot problems coming his way due to his time on Epstein’s famous island. Trump was leaking this shizz almost 5 years ago.

Boom goes the dynamite!
edit on 10-12-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

How long would you want to deal with the accusation that you were targeting political opponents?

Especially after they already accused you of obstruction for firing someone that directly reported to you, and suggesting that the Bidens aren't on the up and up.
edit on 10-12-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

How long would you want to deal with the accusation that you were targeting political opponents?

So the job is too tough and the drain got swamped?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Just wait till you see what I have in store for you guys...

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndofSaturn
Just wait till you see what I have in store for you guys...

We’re impatiently waiting....

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

So the job is too tough and the drain got swamped?

What I'm saying is that with everything going on currently, is it the right move to be overt about it.

IF the Durham investigation bears any fruit, there will be some swamp drainage. By the grace of god, there might even be some people willing to cut deals and flip on bigger fish.

I certainly wouldn't want to do something that could jeopardize that investigation, and let people skate on technicalities.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

What I'm saying is that with everything going on currently, is it the right move to be overt about it.

Convening a Grand Jury is not overt, it's mandatory if there is suspected wrong doing.

edit on 13-12-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join