It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miami Detective On Waters World Talks About Bill Clinton And The Candy Stripers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I'm not defending the Clintons, I can't stand them and i do think Bill is a rapist. But... flying on that plane and visiting that island are not crimes. To my knowledge, none of the girls who've come forward as Epstein's victims have said that Bill Clinton ever touched them. In fact I recall one of them saying she often saw him on the island, but never saw him engaging in any sexual activity. Without a victim testimony, there is no rape or pedophilia charges. If a victim speaks out, and provides some credible proof, he'll go down.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Xtrozero

He's in charge. If he's not in charge he's just a giant pussy who's all talk.

If he does he's a fascist dictator, if he doesn't he's a pussy, I guess since he's not impeached yet then he's done nothing wrong and you're all a bunch of pussies for not doing anything about it

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Ya OK...

You can't butter your bread on both sides. Either he's running the show or he's not. Which is it?

This isn't difficult, the Justice Department is run by Barr and he takes his orders from Trump. If they wanted these people arrested for abusing children they only have to say the word. Odd how no one is saying anything.

So are you saying they are all innocent, or are you saying Trump is in on it all? I think there is a third option as in everyone is dragging their feet that hates Trump and so here we are in a situation of slowly trudging through everything. We could be like the Democrats with their super speed with basically zero real facts to impeach.

There is no such thing as non-partition even dealing with civil servants and three letter agencies. Hillary had 100% chance to win and so the Obama Kum ba yah was suppose to continue, and boy did the sh!t hit the fan when Trump won. We are still feeling the repercussions from all that after three years.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

If he does he's a fascist dictator, if he doesn't he's a pussy, I guess since he's not impeached yet then he's done nothing wrong and you're all a bunch of pussies for not doing anything about it

Yep, Take charge, but if you even fart it will be another note in our impeachment file of your abuse of office. In the hearing they are now playing clips of Trump all the way back when he was a running candidate lol as to his wrongs. Why would they need to do that with all their evidence so far...geez

Or maybe they know they have zero and it is now a popularity contest.

edit on 9-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

So are you saying they are all innocent, or are you saying Trump is in on it all?

It's one or the other.

I think there is a third option as in everyone is dragging their feet that hates Trump and so here we are in a situation of slowly trudging through everything. We could be like the Democrats with their super speed with basically zero real facts to impeach.

Oh, bull****. If Trump wanted this to happen tomorrow he just needs to pick up the phone and tell Barr to make it happen. He's the goddamn President of the United States and head of the Executive, if he tells Barr to do something Barr does it.

He hasn't, so we're left with the first tow options.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Oh, bull****. If Trump wanted this to happen tomorrow he just needs to pick up the phone and tell Barr to make it happen. He's the goddamn President of the United States and head of the Executive, if he tells Barr to do something Barr does it.

He hasn't, so we're left with the first tow options.

I really don't think they are all innocent and all have been much worst than anything Trump has done in their past actions, nor do I believe for some reason Trump and the libs share Christmas cards... You need to come up with another option, if not then so be it, but boy you are extremely black and white and the world doesn't work that way.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

You need to come up with another option, if not then so be it, but boy you are extremely black and white and the world doesn't work that way.

Really? Let me boil it down: they either raped children or they didn't. If they did then someone needs hold them accountable. If they did and no one holds them accountable then they're either complicit or a blowhard.

This is nice and simple.

edit on 9-12-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a sasquatch stole it

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Thanks for this timely expose!! I won't be voting for Bill Clinton and will be anxiously waiting for trump to indite Him and Hillary.

Thanks to the enemedia a slime ball like Bill goes unpunished however. Is that ok with you? Are you bemoaning Justice being served while we are in the stages of discovery still?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Why are they still able to walk free without any ramifications for their wrongdoings? Why do they continue to get special treatment?

Ask the Attorney General or his boss.

Yep the Obama folks better be in a country that doesn't extradite back to the US. Time to roll the perps on down to the gray bar motel.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

You need to come up with another option, if not then so be it, but boy you are extremely black and white and the world doesn't work that way.

Really? Let me boil it down: they either raped children or they didn't. If the did then someone needs hold them accountable. If they did and no one holds them accountable then they're either complicit or a blowhard.

This is nice and simple.

And the reports are that we have victims willing to say there were raped on the Lolita Express, at the NM ranch, the NY Estate and on Rape Island, is it not so in your understanding of the reported data?
edit on 9-12-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Yep the Obama folks better be in a country that doesn't extradite back to the US. Time to roll the perps on down to the gray bar motel.

Yeah, sure. Tick tock, tick tock. 3trillion sealed indictments coming any decade now.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

And the reports are that we have victims willing to say there were raped on the Lolita Express, at the NM ranch, the NY Estate and on Rape Island, is it not so in your understanding of the reported data?

Then Bill Tick Tock Barr will have his hands full. But I doubt it.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Thanks for this timely expose!! I won't be voting for Bill Clinton and will be anxiously waiting for trump to indite Him and Hillary.

Thanks to the enemedia a slime ball like Bill goes unpunished however. Is that ok with you? Are you bemoaning Justice being served while we are in the stages of discovery still?

How is the media the reason Bill or Obama goes unpunished. If there is criminal proof it's in the hands of law enforcement and the justice department....

Criminal indictments are common place and the media has no influence on them.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Really? Let me boil it down: they either raped children or they didn't. If they did then someone needs hold them accountable. If they did and no one holds them accountable then they're either complicit or a blowhard.

This is nice and simple.

Hopefully true facts come forward enough to actually charge people, we really need to get away from the "guilty until proven innocent" stance the liberals have created in the last few years. I think Trump would love to take down old Bill, so there is no reason for him to not want to push any charges possible.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Hopefully true facts come forward enough to actually charge people...

First step is convening a Grand Jury and start asking questions.

Notice that hasn't happened? Lotta tick tockery and not much in the way of questioning.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Hopefully true facts come forward enough to actually charge people...

First step is convening a Grand Jury and start asking questions.

Notice that hasn't happened? Lotta tick tockery and not much in the way of questioning.

Yes there is, agreed.

We have to believe in Justice and a system that uses fair rules. So far, I am seeing double standards for the self appointed elite.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

So far, I am seeing double standards for the self appointed elite.

I'm shocked I say. Shocked. Too bad we don't have someone who wants to drain the swamp running things.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Frm

So far, I am seeing double standards for the self appointed elite.

I'm shocked I say. Shocked. Too bad we don't have someone who wants to drain the swamp running things.

From what I think I see in you Augustus, I think you would be a good swamp drain plug remover too. Just saying. I would offer my support if you step up to the plate.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The only plate I'm stepping up to is one with a dry aged porterhouse and mashed potatoes on it.

And a nice bottle of Lafite Rothschild.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Ya OK...

You can't butter your bread on both sides. Either he's running the show or he's not. Which is it?

This isn't difficult, the Justice Department is run by Barr and he takes his orders from Trump. If they wanted these people arrested for abusing children they only have to say the word. Odd how no one is saying anything.
I support Trump, but I’ve long been puzzled by his interactions with federal agencies he’s legally in charge of, if I understand the powers of the presidency correctly. He has never acted like he’s in charge of the Department of Justice, able to give orders to its employees and fire them if necessary (I remember how difficult it was in the past to fire fed employees; I don’t know if that ever applied to the president’s ability to can someone). The way he acted with Sessions was strange; criticizing his own attorney general in tweets as if he were Pelosi or Obama. Trump seems to have little control over the FBI and CIA. His own appointees in various branches of the government turn on him frequently. His apparent hesitancy/timidity in leading the executive branch makes me wonder why the left thinks he has fascist/monarchical ambitions. I just don’t see it.
edit on 9-12-2019 by Scapegrace because: Typo

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join