It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miami Detective On Waters World Talks About Bill Clinton And The Candy Stripers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Last night, Miami detective Mike Fiston was on the Jesse Watters program, "Watters World," to discuss the Epstein case, and talked about Bill Clinton's presence on Epstein's "Lolita Express."

There have been numerous stories on Bill Clinton being on Epstein's plane, based on pilot flight logs. Supposedly, every time Clinton’s name is on the pilot log, there are also underage girls on the same flight. Last night, Detective Fiston confirms that.

A victim's attorney asked Fiston to investigate Epstein. He interviewed Epstein’s pilots and one co-pilot stated that Bill Clinton was a passenger on the plane numerous times with underage stewardesses.

Jesse Watters: And Bill Clinton was on those flights?

Mike Fiston: Numerous times. And the way these girls were dressed, he would describe them as candy stripers.

Jesse Watters: You’re saying on the flights that Bill Clinton was on with Jeffrey Epstein, the stewardesses many of them were underage were dressed as candy stripers?

Mike Fiston: Correct 26 times I believe.

LINK

It amazes me how the Democrats want to impeach Trump on heresay evidence, based on opinion, yet we have evidence that suggests Bill Clinton is a sexual predator, as well as evidence that “quid pro quo” promises were made to donors to the Clinton Foundation, while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State. Why are they still able to walk free without any ramifications for their wrongdoings? Why do they continue to get special treatment?

From Dec. 2018:

evidence was assembled by a private firm called MDA Analytics LLC, run by accomplished ex-federal criminal investigators, who alleged the Clinton Foundation engaged in illegal activities and may be liable for millions of dollars in delinquent taxes and penalties.

Those reviews flagged serious concerns about legal compliance, improper commingling of personal and charity business and “quid pro quo” promises made to donors while Hillary Clinton was secretary of State.

thehill.com...
edit on 12/8/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
What astonishes me many on the left often celebrate his sexual misconduct in the oval office to this day. But will blow a collective gasket when Trump makes a comment about golddiggers.

I just wonder if the Clinton's will ever be held accountable for the damages they have caused on this planet...

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Thanks for this timely expose!! I won't be voting for Bill Clinton and will be anxiously waiting for trump to indite Him and Hillary.

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I just wonder if the Clinton's will ever be held accountable for the damages they have caused on this planet...

Never.

From Lewinsky,Failing to kill Bin laden, Sandy 'Bagman' Berger stufingf documents down his pants. Uranium One. Clinton Foundations pay for play.

Clinton donors that were key Mueller witness's caught funneling millions to her campaign.

Paying millions to a foreign spy to get election dirt on her challenger.

Rigged party nominations.

Obstructing justice by destroying emails.

Private servers in basements.

And Epstien.

They have and continue to get away with everything that would put anyone else behind bars for life.

If people can't see that ?

That's on them.
edit on 8-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The potential outbreak of civil war is one reason why the Clinton's and others have had a get out of jail free card. This issue is too much for anyone to take on in day 1 of a new job. 3 years on in this political term and the Clinton's are deep in the FISA abuse as they used it to deflect away from what was exposed by Wikileaks and others. Hillary has been a big one calling out Russian collusion and calling anyone who questions her a Russian agent.

It will be a good day to see their names on the naughty list on Monday.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Thanks for this timely expose!! I won't be voting for Bill Clinton and will be anxiously waiting for trump to indite Him and Hillary.

But did you vote for Bill Clinton when he did run, twice?
You eagerly await the Clintons indictment by Trump.... but did you just as eagerly wish for James Comet to charge Hillary when I he investigated her criminal mishandling of emails and destruction of evidence?

Bill and Hillary were criminals before Bill ran for President. He, like Barack Obama was not vetted by the news media.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
What’s astonishing is, Bill Clinton being reported regularly by the MSM to be a buddy of Epstein’s and a pedo. Yet nothing is done about it. It’s like they are all laughing at us. Prince Andy made the one fatal mistake of doing an interview. Which in a way acknowledged some sort of wrong doing.

I tried to check last week about Billy’s recent whereabouts, recent photos, public appearances. Couldn’t find anything. Either he’s laughing at us, or he’s hiding and waiting for it all to go away. It’s up to all of us — to not let this go away.

#Epsteindidntkillhimself

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I’ll ask again; When do the People take this into our own hands?

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

WTF was that at the end? Yea, the guy who gave up the black book was in jail, and died. He did more time than Epstien, and Waters said, "great job"? It sounds like the detective did a horrible job. They set up the guy who wanted to spill the beans and for his effort, he got Arkansided after prison.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Why are they still able to walk free without any ramifications for their wrongdoings? Why do they continue to get special treatment?

Ask the Attorney General or his boss.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I remember years back reading an article about how horrible Hilary in particular was to the secret service people during Bill's time as president.
IIRC,she was absolutley disgusting to these people-who due to their job would literally take a bullet if one came her way.
She treated them like dirt.That says a lot about her.

If even just 10% of the Clintons dirty deeds are true-then I hope they are both kept awake at night thinking about how,if a societal collapse occured,the secret service would probably desert their posts when the crowds with pitchforks/AR15s arrive at the gates of their mansion.

And who would blame them?

edit on 8/12/2019 by Silcone Synapse because: whatever

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think that is a unfair statement... There are other powers at play with all this otherwise Hillary would not have been interviewed not under oath along with so much other crap in minimizing things she/Obama admin/DNC/RNC Bush etc all have done as rather big wrongs.

The only other explanation is what they all did was perfectly OK.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Why are they still able to walk free without any ramifications for their wrongdoings? Why do they continue to get special treatment?

But then you'd be on here fussing about due process.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I think that is a unfair statement....

Oh really? Is he not in charge of the Justice Department? Is his boss not in charge of him? It's totally fair.

The only other explanation is what they all did was perfectly OK.

Maybe. All I know if the swamp-draining hasn't proceeded as advertised.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
But then you'd be on here fussing about due process.

Why? Shouldn't that still apply? Did we dispense with that now? Not really sure what you're trying to accomplish.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Oh really? Is he not in charge of the Justice Department? Is his boss not in charge of him? It's totally fair.

I'm not sure lately if the President is ever in charged of the DOJ, be nice if he was, but I don't think his lack of draining is on his part of not wanting and trying. Do you? It's like liberals now saying Trump didn't hold to his promise of building the wall, can't have it both ways in preventing him at every step them complaining he didn't do it...lol

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

He's in charge. If he's not in charge he's just a giant pussy who's all talk.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

He's in charge. If he's not in charge he's just a giant pussy who's all talk.

Ya OK...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Ya OK...

You can't butter your bread on both sides. Either he's running the show or he's not. Which is it?

This isn't difficult, the Justice Department is run by Barr and he takes his orders from Trump. If they wanted these people arrested for abusing children they only have to say the word. Odd how no one is saying anything.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny
The Clintons get special treatment because they are CFR, Council on Foreign Relations, members. This makes them NWO or globalists. They have the backing and blessing of TPTB. This also applies to the Bildeberger group, Tavistock and those connected to Cecil Rhodes or Rhodes Scholars of which Bill Clinton was. These nefarious groups do not hold the best interests of any one but themselves.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join