It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriots For The World Anonymous

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hello, my name is Josh and I'm a Patriot for the world. I enlisted in the Armed Forces of the United States when I was 17, to protect the rights of innocent civilians. I am willing to give my life for their freedom, no matter who they are or where in this world they come from. I moderate a web site voluntarily and have a web site of my own. I'm an Aquarius, so perhaps I'm predisposed to be this way, god only knows...

I hope this will help others like me, to come out of the closet and stand tall.
To be proud of who they are and not be ashamed of that. I posted an introduction, just in case those of you who may be wondering why this thread isn't in that forum, I clarified the fact just now.

I know many of you like me are on this board, and I know many of you on this board, know some one like me. Maybe not exactly, but you know some one who might fit the same bill I do. We are crying out for the world to STAND TOGETHER, because we know what is worth fighting for, those things that are right. We speak out against the wrongs because not to would be a crime against humanity, some thing we cherish, humanity you know.

I don't ask for comment or replies, I do hope many who can stay on topic and contribute to this thread will, other wise I would be typing this in vain wouldn't I. Thank you all for reading this brief out spokeness in type of mine, your time is appreciated.

*Takes seat in chair and waits for others from the group to show up.*

[edit on 8-3-2005 by ADVISOR]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hey, I'm X and I feel I'm a Patriot for Truth. I know that sounds weird, but I think that we, society I mean have been fed into a system of control that tries very hard to keep the "bottom line" of many things out of our scope of understanding. My research covers many different things, and my main motivation is to get others to question their thoughts and what the mass media and their respective government tells them.

I never served in the Armed Forces, although I almost went into the Corps with two friends, I had taken the ASVAB and Me and a friend were going Intel, the other didn't score so well and wanted Artillery support, when I was 17. Instead, I got involved with prisoner transport for a private prison in Texas for about 3.5 years. At that time I decided to leave the prison "industry" and see if I could make a difference by becoming a Texas Peace Officer. I worked in the Law Enforcement sector as a Patrolman for the San Antonio Police Department for 3 years, a large town with large troubles. I got real into drug interdiction and so left S.A.P.D. to join a smaller Sheriff's office with funding as a drug interdiction agent, basically roaming the southern highways trying to stop the influx of dope. I saw some really contradictory practices there, and eventually was persuaded by my wife to leave the field altogether. I have since done so and am now in school, a double major in Digital Animation Production and Real-Time Interactive Simulations with aspirations to also get at least a B.S. in Computer Science.

Well, that's all I can think to say.

X

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Just playing man, as you can see I'm the only one here. Take a seat and relax, the others will be here eventually. Stuff comes up, you know how it is, traffic, emergencies, change of plans, something. But don't worry, there are plenty of things to do here while we wait.

Thank you for what you shared, almost scared me when you spoke, wasn't expecting any one right away.

[Edited for spelling]

[edit on 8-3-2005 by ADVISOR]

join