It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if IG Horowitz Once Again Clears the FBI of Political-Bias in His 12.9.2019 Report.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Unless IG Horowitz's summary completely dovetails with the contents of his report, we're looking at the same situation found with the Schiff impeachment witnesses.

They read a damning opening statement, "THERE WAS UNEQUIVALLY A QUID QUO PRO!".

Then, during cross examination, sheepishly admit, "I was told by a little birdie that there was a quid-pro-quo." -or- "I read in the NYTimes that there was a quid-pro-quo." -or- "I assumed there was a quid-quo-pro".

Congress is impeaching based on the Opening Statements. The a-holes are ignoring the content of the witnesses testimonies.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Ugh, just wait till it comes out dude, lets cut the BS speculation.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Look, at this point you all should know that reading the report yourselves is going to be important if you want the real truth (of the report).

The media, every single one of them, will spin this.

*I'm throwing in my two cents here and stating that not a single person will be deemed as doing anything criminal. It's going to be a big dud.

I firmly believe they are trying to whitewash this or they'd have to bring down the whole FISA system, which SHOULD be dismantled.

Along with the Partriot Act, may it burn in hell.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

You get rid of the legal FISA system, spying will continue, but with zero control/restraint.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Ugh, just wait till it comes out dude, lets cut the BS speculation.

President Trump just sent out a Tweet saying the BIG News tomorrow will be the I.G. Report.

Since the President and AG Bill Barr are close, there's no reason to not believe him.

Actually, it won't be hard to top resumption of the Nadler Impeachment circus. It's corrupt and boring.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Someone will be asked to " Fall on his Sword " to Protect the Others . C'est la vie , in the Dirty Business of the Politic .....

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: carewemust

Someone will be asked to " Fall on his Sword " to Protect the Others . C'est la vie , in the Dirty Business of the Politic .....

President Trump wants Obama's crimes exposed.

I want Obama's crimes exposed.

Millions of people want Obama's crimes exposed.

Lower-level criminals sacrificing themselves, won't cut it.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Sunday Night, A.G. Barr declassified something related to "alleged" Dossier author Christopher Steele. I'm not a NYT subscriber, so I couldn't see the entire article. But for those of you who are subscribers, here's the article link.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
After listening to Lindsey Graham he wants a few low level people to be arrested then both sides call a truce to preserve the republic and the status quo.

I fear he may get just that with this report. He does not want the president to push for a trial in the senate for the same reasons.

We are at a crossroads. Democrats and Republicans alike are involved. Nothing short of a mass purge would fix the problems.

I hope we get but I fear we will get what the establishment wants.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

PURGE please I'm a-ok with republicans going to jail with the dems. Graham is implicated in ukraine. Off to prison he goes.
edit on 10-12-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Who is doing the covering now? These guys are all gone, who is covering for them?
Or maybe trumps investigators suck and they just didn't work hard enough to get the job done.
Or, there was no spying on the trump campaign.
one of those is right.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

... you obviously haven't read the report or even an accurate summary of it. There was spying.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

We are at a crossroads. Democrats and Republicans alike are involved. Nothing short of a mass purge would fix the problems.
I hope we get but I fear we will get what the establishment wants.

I hear tonight that several Republican and Democrat Senators are involved in Ukraine Cash kickbacks, from the US-to-Ukraine aid packages. They (including Senator Graham) are not going to push the Joe/Hunter Biden issue, because it could expand to include all of them as defendants.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

oh no.
I am sorry. That just is not reality son.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Sillyolme

... you obviously haven't read the report or even an accurate summary of it. There was spying.

INDICTMENTS are the only actions that will be reported by 90% of the U.S. Media. That is how most Americans get their news.

"REVEALS" that hurt Democrats, are totally ignored by that same media. It could be REVEALED tomorrow that Joe Biden has Dementia. But most Americans will never know, because 90% of the MSM will not report it.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
It's not the IG's job to clear anyone.
His job was to investigate and make recommendations.

We now simply have final confirmation of what we already knew:

1) the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign during the 2016 election cycle.
2) that spying effort initiated by the Obama campaign carried into Trump's actual Presidency
3) electronic surveillance and planted human assets were used to gather information
4) information gained through spying was leaked to the media
5) lies were told by the Obama adminstration in order gain a legal basis for their spying

Go back to 2015 and imagine reading the above 5 points applied to previous elections and Presidencies.
We seem to be so divided that information so shocking as what the IG revealed is being downplayed.

Bigger than Watergate is an overused term, but in the case it's the truth.
The Government spying and leaking on political opponents during an election cycle and into a new Presidency is the biggest political scandal in American history.

The IG says that the effort was not politically motivated and the initiation of the spying was legal. Barr and Durham seem to disagree. It matters not. The abuse of power by the Obama administration is truly shocking.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday Night, A.G. Barr declassified something related to "alleged" Dossier author Christopher Steele. I'm not a NYT subscriber, so I couldn't see the entire article. But for those of you who are subscribers, here's the article link.

www.nytimes.com...

Yes, for some reason the IG wanted the fact that the Steele dossier played a major role in the application for the FISA warrants to be redacted. Barr over ruled him.
That information in itself is very damning to Comey and the Democrats.
Comey testified that he told Trump that the dossier was unsubstantiated and he knew that Hillary had paid for it. Yet he used it heavily in the FISA application.
The Democrats lied and smeared Nunes when he revealed that the Steele dossier played an important role in the FISA process.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Yeah.

WE KNOW papers were altered.

WE KNOW they withheld information to the FISA judges.

We don't trust the FBI or hacks in it.

I WUZ RIGHT!

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   

a reply to: MiddleInsite

Yeah.

WE KNOW papers were altered.

WE KNOW they withheld information to the FISA judges.

We don't trust the FBI or hacks in it.

I WUZ RIGHT!

FYI: Wed 12/11/2019 - DOJ Michael Horowitz answers questions about his FISA-abuse report, from the Senate Judiciary Committee, headed by Senator Lindsey Graham. Will be streamed live at 10:00am Eastern, on C-SPAN 3.

Link to C-Span Channel 3: www.c-span.org.../justice-department-ig-testifies-fisa-abuse-allegations

C-span Channel 3 Program listing: www.c-span.org...

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Let's cut to the chase...from tonight's House Judiciary Impeachment mark-up arguments:

Donald Trump is an existential threat to the existence of a corrupt DC system we have exposed to his disinfecting sunlight.

Donald Trump is the existential threat to every entity who benefits from that corrupt and vile system.

SOURCE: theconservativetreehouse.com... about/

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join