It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if IG Horowitz Once Again Clears the FBI of Political-Bias in His 12.9.2019 Report.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Saturday, December 7, 2019

In June 2018, Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz finished an investigation into whether the FBI let "Political Bias" determine actions and decisions, related to Presidential Candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

IG Horowitz said "mistakes were made", but there was no "political bias" affecting FBI officials' actions and decisions.

Summary of June 2018 IG Report findings: www.npr.org...

Last month, Inspector General Horowitz finished another investigation. This 18 month investigation was to determine if the FBI mislead the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) Judges, in order to obtain permission to SPY on Trump campaign advisor Carter Page, and everyone in candidate Trump's personal orbit. The original Spy Warrant was renewed at least 3 times, thru June 2017, to permit ongoing spying, even after candidate Trump had become President Trump.

The report spelling out the I.G.'s findings, is expected to be published on Monday, December 9th.

The Los Angeles Times says it has inside sources verifying what the Washington Post reported earlier this week. Here's an excerpt from today's LA Times article:

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department’s internal watchdog has determined that political bias did not influence the federal investigation of potential links between Russia and the Trump campaign in 2016, according to people familiar with the matter, countering White House claims of deliberate partisan influence.

The report’s findings are expected to effectively reject or dismiss the most explosive allegations from President Trump and his allies — that FBI officials and agents broke rules and laws in their pursuit of evidence, and deliberately sought to derail Trump’s candidacy.
Full Article: www.latimes.com...

Personally, I don't see how I.G. Horowitz can suddenly say there IS FBI political bias in this report, when in his June 2018 report summary, he wrote that there was NO FBI political bias affecting agency decisions.

If this report amounts to a nothing-burger, it would obliterate several theories, and damage the reputations of people who have touted them for over 2 years, including Hannity, Q, Senator Graham, President Trump, and other high-profile pundits and "insiders".

Let's hope that the LATimes and Washington Post are being intentionally fed disinformation.

-CareWeMust

edit on 12/8/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
RE: theconservativetreehouse.com...

This analysis of the Impending IG Report points out who in the media, political, and pundit world has the most to WIN and LOSE, depending on what the report concludes.

It also looks at the conclusions of past IG Horowitz's reports on FBI behavior, as a guide to what this upcoming report will say. Here is the author's prediction of Horowitz's summary:

…Everyone collectively just happened to make identical mistakes, at the same time, in the same direction, together with all the administrative staff within all intelligence organizations… many of them were professionally trained lawyers… but no-one did anything wrong on purpose….

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Then they are all clearly incompetent and she be relieved of duties.

Without pensions.

If your hired and trained to do a job, do your job. If you can't, why would you be kept on payroll?

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

Here is the other side of the coin...from a true "insider".

While watching this 4min-30sec interview from Friday night 12.6.2019, keep in mind that Senator Lindsey Graham has met with A.G. William Barr TWICE to discuss the Horowitz findings/report, and the Durham investigation, over the past 30 days.

For that reason, what GRAHAM says about the impending report, is more reputable than anything being spouted by liberal or conservative media pundits or outlets, before the report is published.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Speculation is a nice way to kill the time perhaps, but just wait one day, then we’ll have the actual facts.
Sen Graham does good work lately, but I remember different times with him. I still dont know if he is trustworthy.

I do trust him more than the WP or the NYT with their Dem party propaganda. Just wait and see.
I just hope justice will be served this time.
edit on 8-12-2019 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I suspect there will be a lot in the report that will be troubling, but wrapped under the umbrella of 'no political bias'.
That will be the headline that will be used to exonorate the activity of the DoJ and FBI - when in fact it doesn't matter if there was clear evidence of political bias or not.
What they did - and didn't do - is more important. Keep in mind Graham's point. Diane Feinstein and Hillary Clinton were given a heads up on potential spies within their organisations and potential interference. Trump was not given a heads up.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
What if IG Horowitz Once Again Clears the FBI of Political-Bias in His 12.9.2019 Report.

Well definitely know it's a lie.

25 FBI/DOJ officials fired and demoted.

Strzoks own texts with Page.

CLinton lawyers in with Mueller.

Another effing coverup.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yes, that's it. Everyone is lying and not to be trusted EXCEPT Trump? LOL.

Sorry, Trump is a lying corrupt politician now. Time to impeach him.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Yeah.

WE KNOW papers were altered.

WE KNOW they withheld information to the FISA judges.

We don't trust the FBI or hacks in it.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: neo96

Yes, that's it. Everyone is lying and not to be trusted EXCEPT Trump? LOL.

Sorry, Trump is a lying corrupt politician now. Time to impeach him.

I disliked the man for his tweets of my list of choices and now i see what is happening. I did vote for him to keep Hillary but I didn't vote for him until there was little choice. Now I would vote for him, based on his results, every time.

Libertarians for DJT. He can join our party after this election and brings some life into competition for voters and away from the RINO's and DINO's.

edit on 8-12-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

First, the FBI must present evidence to FISA judges that it has verified and that comes from intelligence sources deemed reliable. Second, it must disclose any information that calls into question the credibility of its sources. Finally, it must disclose any evidence suggesting the innocence of its investigative targets.

Thanks to prior releases of information, we know the FBI fell short on the first two counts. Multiple FBI officials have testified that the Christopher Steele dossier had not been verified when its allegations were submitted as primary evidence supporting the FISA warrant against Page.

Likewise, we know the FBI failed to tell the courts that Steele admitted to a federal official that he was desperate to defeat Trump in the 2016 election and was being paid by Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to gather dirt on the GOP candidate. Both pieces of information are the sort of credibility-defining details that should be disclosed about a source.

thehill.com...

But the FBI withheld from the American public and Congress, until months later, that Steele had been paid to find his dirt on Trump by a firm doing political opposition research for the Democratic Party and for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, and that Steele himself harbored hatred for Trump.

thehill.com...

The FBI was clearly duplicitous.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If this report amounts to a nothing-burger, it would obliterate several theories, and damage the reputations of people who have touted them for over 2 years, including Hannity, Q, Senator Graham, President Trump, and other high-profile pundits and "insiders".

I doubt it’ll damage the reputations of any of those people. They’ll just shift the blame as usual. And people will follow in lockstep because it’s easier to believe their lies than to think for themselves and admit they might have been fooled.

Liars of that caliber never admit to lying, they just blame someone or something else.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Liars of that caliber never admit to lying, they just blame someone or something else.

Like Schiff and company lying about Russia,and now Ukraine.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I hate to even jump in here, BUT...

Horowitz looks from the inside at the inside, from his perspective, he's looking for breach of procedure & practice.
IG's have blinders on for the most part when it comes to just about anything outside the bounds of their agency.
HOWEVER...

Barr/Durham/Huber look from the agency outward at the external circumstances, main drivers, persons outside the agency exercising influence that Horowitz isn't looking at from his internal watchdog perspective (beyond his scope & purview).
BESIDES...

If the promotion of the Horowitz report turns out to be a nothing burger as most folks are predicting, it would be just like Trump to have a big surprise for the inevitable liberal celebratory acts that come resulting from Horowitz report.
You know like the kids used to do "Watch airplane (overhead feint), lookout for the submarine (uppercut gut punch)."

WAIT. It's not going to be 36 hours before we all know what is and isn't in the IG report - and the beginnings of how it is going to be spun in the press. Enjoy! or join the militia...

ganjoa

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Good point. NOT telling candidate Trumps was POLITICAL BIAS. For the IG to rule otherwise means he's "deep state", as both Trump and Rush Limbaugh have said about Horowitz.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

The Intel agency I.G. quickly ruled in favor of the "Whistle Blower". I thought that was very strange.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
It's funny that the report can show what we have all seen as political bias and wrong doing but since the IG, in his summation, states he did not feel the actions taken by the FBI/IC have reached the the level of political bias than so be it, no political bias. As if we all are unable to make our own judgement.

I did read/hear that AG Barr was asking the IG Horowitz to not give his opinion. If true than that would, in my opinion, be very powerful. You will have many folks left asking the question, "well what are we suppose to think?"
The answer is think for yourself, our media has done a great job at thinking for the masses or controlling the narrative but let's see if the report can stand on it's own and allow us all to make our own judgement when presented with the facts.
Then we will get the "John Durham Report"

originally posted by: carewemust
Saturday, December 7, 2019

In June 2018, Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz finished an investigation into whether the FBI let "Political Bias" determine actions and decisions, related to Presidential Candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

IG Horowitz said "mistakes were made", but there was no "political bias" affecting FBI officials' actions and decisions.

Summary of June 2018 IG Report findings: www.npr.org...

Last month, Inspector General Horowitz finished another investigation. This 18 month investigation was to determine if the FBI mislead the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) Judges, in order to obtain permission to SPY on Trump campaign advisor Carter Page, and everyone in candidate Trump's personal orbit. The original Spy Warrant was renewed at least 3 times, thru June 2017, to permit ongoing spying, even after candidate Trump had become President Trump.

The report spelling out the I.G.'s findings, is expected to be published on Monday, December 9th.

The Los Angeles Times says it has inside sources verifying what the Washington Post reported earlier this week. Here's an excerpt from today's LA Times article:

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department’s internal watchdog has determined that political bias did not influence the federal investigation of potential links between Russia and the Trump campaign in 2016, according to people familiar with the matter, countering White House claims of deliberate partisan influence.

The report’s findings are expected to effectively reject or dismiss the most explosive allegations from President Trump and his allies — that FBI officials and agents broke rules and laws in their pursuit of evidence, and deliberately sought to derail Trump’s candidacy.
Full Article: www.latimes.com...

Personally, I don't see how I.G. Horowitz can suddenly say there IS FBI political bias in this report, when in his June 2018 report summary, he wrote that there was NO FBI political bias affecting agency decisions.

Let's hope that the LATimes and Washington Post are being intentionally fed disinformation.

-CareWeMust

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ganjoa

The Intel agency I.G. quickly ruled in favor of the "Whistle Blower". I thought that was very strange.

Remember the IC IG was the one who changed the rules about firsthand knowledge requirements on the official form.
AND
What looks credible greatly depends upon which side of the "looking glass" you're on! [P.O.V.]

Twatter-verse is rife with alternate multi-universe perceptions of corporeal reality, on every side.

ganjoa

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

" What if IG Horowitz Once Again Clears the FBI of Political-Bias in His 12.9.2019 Report. |

Hmm... Then the Pitchforks Come Out and the CITIZENS of this Democratic Republic Lawfully take Control of their Government to Preserve It .

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
Then they are all clearly incompetent and she be relieved of duties.

Without pensions.

If your hired and trained to do a job, do your job. If you can't, why would you be kept on payroll?

Other possibility for you to consider;

Doesn't it seem a bit incredible that hundreds of people, across multiple branches of government, for years, kept continually doing all this illegal stuff, and somehow they communicated it among themselves perfectly, and kept it all secret from everyone else?

Isn't it more reasonable that the accusers are lying?

Perhaps there should be an investigation into those who keep repeatedly calling these investigations into the same people about the same things and which don't convict ANYONE?

I mean look at all the Rocky films, surely there could be "Horowitz XXIV, the Reinvestigation-Reinvestigation, Again - Part 14".

edit on 8/12/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join