It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Consumer Group Wants Hasbro To Remove Nerf Machine Guns From Lineup

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

If we had real lawn darts to throw at these New York politicians, they wouldn’t be trying to take away Nerf guns now.

All bans are incremental like that. Just watch, with Nerf guns gone, Freeze Tag will be next.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I have a nerf arsenal that parallels my real one.

Molon Nerf!

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I am wondering while reading and hearing such nonsense.

Now t's time to state, enough is enough.

mg
edit on 7-12-2019 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Can we please tell these virtue signaling clowns in New York to stop trying to take the fun out of life? They are some serious liberal turds in New York. This deserves a second amendment SCOTUS case.
edit on 2019/12/8 by Metallicus because: ETA

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Nerf guns.... pfft.

They ought to ban Water Pistols, those weapons that shoot streams of the deadly toxic solvent, DHMO.

People have actually, literally died from DHMO.

When will they start thinking of the children...

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Not going to happen

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

There's no reason to allow older brothers to have superior fire power which will inevitably cause younger brothers to run crying out of the room. I think it's only fair to give little brothers a fighting chance!

If the little brother was smart, he'd just construct a sufficient breastworks and wait out the siege. Ultimately making his inferior firepower the only firepower on the field, because older brother's ammo is on the other side of the room where he'll have to venture into no man's land to retrieve it.
edit on 8-12-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I've been thinking of picking up a bunch of nerf guns, and gathering my buddies together for a good old nerf war.

This may make me fully commit to that.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

The Empire State Consumer Project has written a letter to the Hasbro board of directors, calling for them to remove assault-style toy weapons from their product line.

The ESCP needs a mental evaluation.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

They already came for dodge ball and red rover.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Don’t have the Nerf frisbee or the Nerf boomerang already.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Ahabstar

They already came for dodge ball and red rover.

I already knew about the teacup take on why Dodgeball is supposedly so bad, but Red Rover? What the hell is bad about Red Rover?? If the claim is that a kid might possibly break a wrist or something trying to break the hand-chain, then my god, Twister's days are numbered. I knew a kid growing up who actually broke her arm playing Twister (another kid lost their balance and fell on her) Never knew anybody that got hurt playing Red Rover, though.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Leave it to 'progressives' to literally Nerf, Nerf.

Nothing is safe. If you haven't stocked up on spoons, I would consider expanding your portfolios folks...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The Empire State Consumer Project has written a letter to the Hasbro board of directors, calling for them to remove assault-style toy weapons from their product line.

The ESCP needs a mental evaluation.

Short history. Fairly soon, they will all need jobs.
When that happens, Hasbro should offer them assembly line slots for putting colored foam tips on their safe little projectiles.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join