It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly-Elected Muslim Democrat State Lawmaker Charged with Stealing More Than $500,000

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to: Notoneofyou

If your heart is of a radical terroristic disposition

So, Muslims, followers of Islam, are of a radical terroristic disposition?

All of them?

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: MisterSpock

No

Exactly.

Therefore, her religion is irrelevant, but the inclusion is simply trolling on the part of the OP because it does not matter the faith of the accused, unless the crime was committed under the auspices of, or in the name of, said religion.

Like proper pronoun usage, for some religion is infact a "pronoun".

Again, just because you have no value in her faith doesn't mean she doesn't and that it should be cast aside as waste like a rightwinger would address a transgender as their "birth" gender.

I'm totally appalled at the lack of respect for her religion that some seem to view as "irrelevant".

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Who cares really, not about religion or political party. We need to prosecute this upstanding Democratic women of color...for HER crimes...and do the same for the other lot...Period

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Like proper pronoun usage, for some religion is infact a "pronoun".

I'm not sure you know what a pronoun is. In this case and context (the OP title), it acts as an adjective: it describes the lawmaker (noun).

Regardless, and again, her faith/religion has no bearing on that with which she is charged, which is why it is irrelevant. Again.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Sharia law supersedes all other laws in the hearts of true believers/followers.

In the eyes of a faithful sharia muslim, all non-muslim are dhimmies.

The woman can be raped without consequences, the men aren't much better off.
It's the same as the jews were treated by the nazi's in ww2.

So again, if this is that persons core beliefs, stealing from American infidel dhimmis is not wrong- it's celebrated.

uhrao.blogspot.com/2010/10/sharia-non-believers-under-muslim-law .html?m=1
edit on 7-12-2019 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2019 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
a reply to: Liquesence

If they follow sharia law, they do have any regard for dhimmi's.

uhrao.blogspot.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">uhrao.blogspot.com... r-muslim-law.html

Again:

So, Muslims, followers of Islam, are of a radical terroristic disposition?

All of them?

Do you know anything about Islam, or just what people tell you to be afraid of?

ETA:
Nice edit.

The fact remains, what does her being a Muslim have any bearing on what she is accused of? Do you have an answer why it matters her religion? Or is it "because Sharia!"?

edit on 7-12-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I'm not afraid of Muslims or anyones religions, I just do my homework on what those religions entail .

It helps to know what the culture/ customs are with people you are dealing with.

If you were to join the service, before deployment you are given instructions on local customs/religious observances, so you don't get yourself killed or cause problems.

It's that simple.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I'm not afraid of Muslims or anyones religions,

It helps to know what the culture/ customs are with people you are dealing with.

If you were to join the service, before deployment you are given instructions on local customs/religious observances, so you don't get yourself killed or cause problems.

It's that simple.

What does that have to do with this Congresswomen being accused of a crime?

It's that simple.

what those religions entail .

What are "those" religions?
edit on 7-12-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Personally, I could care friggin less what the persons religious beliefs are.

However, the question of why her faith/beliefs are relevant to the topic was posed.

I answered this question witj reference
to why I thought some homework on this persons religious beliefs could be pertinent to her actions .

That's it.

If you think I have a bone to pick with with her because she Muslim, you are wrong. I could care less what religion she follows.

Shes a thief, that's the part that pissed me off.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It really doesn't matter what faith she follows, just like it didn't matter what faith Hunter Duncan followed, yet in both accounts its brought up.

Now the reason for that. I've seen this from both sides of the isle, in IMHO because people who come out very strongly for a religion, no matter which it is, are expected to uphold the standards of said religion. Every time a republican congressman gets caught in a hotel room with his boyfriend, it's always noted if he is a vocal Christian. That's because it goes against Christianity in many ways. This lady is Muslim, Muslims follow a very strict set of principles, stealing and lying and the obsession with material objects all go against what they hold sacred. So I believe in a lot of cases its just to show the hypocrisy of who they say they are and who they really are.

I'm not saying it's right, or justified, but that's my opinion on it.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

To all the triggered folks commenting on my thread.

I mentioned this corrupt politician's faith, because I wanted to link her with Rep. Ilhan Omar, whom I believe, broke the law numerous times.

This is my opinion and I could care less if you think she's innocent of any criminal conduct.

I have no beef with Muslims, nor do I have any problem with anyone from any other faith...as long as they are law abiding citizens and respect people.

They're evil Muslims and they're evil Christians.

And then there's Rep. Ilhan Omar.

Time will tell if she is as innocent as she claims to be.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

This is my opinion and I could care less if you think she's innocent of any criminal conduct.

Deflect from your obviously bigoted OP much..no one person in this thread has suggested she is innocent.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

It's not a deflection, it's simply an explanation on why I stated her faith on my thread. Sorry if it doesn't pass the smell test with you.

Do you often label people who you disagree with? You act like a Liberal. I like Liberals too, but not ones who label me a "bigot."

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Personally, I could care friggin less what the persons religious beliefs are.

However, the question of why her faith/beliefs are relevant to the topic was posed.

I answered this question witj reference
to why I thought some homework on this persons religious beliefs could be pertinent to her actions .

That's it.

If you think I have a bone to pick with with her because she Muslim, you are wrong. I could care less what religion she follows.

Shes a thief, that's the part that pissed me off.

Mate!,,,mate...most understand and agree with you. There are some stupids that mis-comprehend what you posted. And, in doing so, stupids lash out before they think. You can't fix Stupid.

Chill out when there's a shill about.
Ignore the troll and just lol.
Don't take the bait mate.

Kind regards, my thoughts,

Bally

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Movita learned quickly, but noone told her that only Congress members get away with blatantly breaking laws.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Ah #, your right man.

And thanks.

Oh, and glad your not burnt to a crisp. Heard its been awful by you guys.

No fires here, just lots of heavy snow....

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

It matters that she's a Muslim....why?

All the sudden you care about describing words being used in an OP?

Because here's a thread YOU authored doing the exact same thing.
Ex-S.C. cop gets 20 years in prison for fatally shooting Walter Scott, an unarmed black man
Why did your OP title say "unarmed black man" instead of just saying unarmed man?

Hypocrite much?

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Of all the states I lived in PA was the worst and most corrupt.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Well, we can give her a grade of "A" for ambition.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
She, if guilty is scumbag, her religion has not much to do with anything.

According to her religion ... she loses a hand.

Is that okay with you?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join