It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Worked for Alex Jones. I Regret It.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: BrianFlanders

The thing about blaming the education system is that snake oil salesman were more abundant before state educational systems.

I don't know. There are quite a few snake oily products out there if you ask me. And now people will actually get in their car and drive themselves to go buy them. Millions of them. Same people will order said snaky oily products and sit around waiting for them to ship with the sales pitch bouncing around in their heads. They'll get the product and use it and buy more and somehow not know why they're not miraculously cured. Could be because they didn't go to a real doctor and get an actual diagnosis and proven treatment for whatever their problem was. Many of these people are people with college degrees. That's pretty scary if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I would say ben shapiro and alex jones are far apart.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

From Wikipedia,'the Bohemian grove is protected by a sophisticated security team year round.The Bohemian club employs ex military personnel to help secure the area.They utilize high end security equipment including thermal/night vision cameras,motion detectors and vibration sensing alarms.The level of security is particularly heightened during the time periods members are on site'

Sure doesn't sound like a place you just sneak into and start filming.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Alex Jones, Alex Jones...he was such a major figure in the Truth Movement of which I'd once been a small part. He opened my eyes to many things. On his radio show, I immediately knew he was playing an on-air personality. Whenever he reported something that sounded too suspicious, I'd look it up for myself. I did this several times and personally never caught him in a lie. Yet, he drew connections and pushed assumptions of which there was no way to verify or deny. After listening to him for months and getting bummed out, I stopped watching. But I never did come to a conclusion on the man, other than that he is clearly a meathead bully and a sensationalist (to at least some extent.) I still believe 9/11 was an inside job, but I still don't know exactly what to make of Alex Jones.

Thanks for sharing the article. It is a good read and feels true, but that's not to say it is. The New York Times is not exactly credible anymore, and by his own admission, Josh Owens has been a writer of shameless propaganda. So, as per usual when it comes to Jones, I'm left with a confused view into a mysterious and complex situation. Jones has been a voice for truth, laying out many important facts, but he's also a sensationalist and an egoist, playing out a caricature of himself. I'm not going to assume what is or is not true. In the end, Jones is still an enigma.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: muzzleflash

From Wikipedia,'the Bohemian grove is protected by a sophisticated security team year round.The Bohemian club employs ex military personnel to help secure the area.They utilize high end security equipment including thermal/night vision cameras,motion detectors and vibration sensing alarms.The level of security is particularly heightened during the time periods members are on site'

Sure doesn't sound like a place you just sneak into and start filming.

Yeah they just used normal security when Alex filmed it however after Alex got in and filmed them it changed. Alex only filmed the ceremony of “cremation of care” which was a fake human sacrifice but most people suggest what comes after is said to be the real dirt. These politicians bring in prostitutes, illegal drugs and some have suggested they go on hunting raids where they kill people in the woods in a horrible version of hide and seek. The cremation of care is a release of their worries and they use an effigy crammed full of hand written notes with everyone’s worries in them and it is burned on a owl statue while they play sounds making it seem like an actual person is burned. Once that ceremony is done they are free to act as they wish without repercussions to the outside world not within their members circle.

Some people who say they are just pagan larpers having fun that’s why they use an effigy and not a real person but if you look at the idea behind it the only time it’s ok to be free from care is after the effigy is burned meaning burning an actual person as a sacrifice wouldn’t be covered Until after the ceremony.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I so agree. I used to listen to Alex, and I realized the same thing. I never caught him in an out and out lie, he just used enough of the truth to create his own version of a story.

Alex taught me the importance of vetting anything you saw or heard on the internet.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join