It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France cancels offer of Portal Boats to Libya under pressure from NGOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
We must be living truly in a clown, woke woke world when you have NGO organizations threatening govs with threats in order to assist a country like Libya that has no proper security.

This also shows that many of the NGO organizations would rather see Europe flooded with African/Arab Migrants. And thus they would rather not want Libya to have any Portal Boats so they can protect their own borders!

A turning point in migration policy by refusing to give portal boat so Libya can fight back agaisnt human smugglers? how is that a turning point?

France cancels offer of boats to Libya under pressure from NGOs

Rights groups hailed on Monday a French decision to drop plans to offer six boats to Libya’s coast guard.

Lola Schulmann of Amnesty France—one of the NGOs involved in the case—told AFP she hoped the decision would mark “a turning point in relations between France and Libya in terms of migration policy”.

The rights groups, which also included Doctors Without Borders, praised the cancellation of an offer they said would have made France “complicit in the crimes committed against migrants and refugees in Libya”.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   

they said would have made France “complicit in the crimes committed against migrants and refugees in Libya”.

So according to rights groups, also Doctors Without Borders they claimed and had the nerves to claim that France would be complicit in the crimes committed against migrants and refugees in Libya for just giving Libya more portal boats?

But what the NGOs ships are doing in Libya by collecting African/Arab migrants out of the holding/waiting centers is not a crime!?

This is what these NGOs do best they only make threats until you or your gov bends over to them. This is what these NGO groups had being doing for sometime now they dont care about actual justice or human rights.
edit on 7-12-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

I wonder who runs the NGO and Doctors without Borders? I'm not talking about the board members, I'm talking about the people in the shadows/background? Because obviously, they are overseeing an invasion of Europe! I'm wondering if Saudi/Iran/Libya are controlling this? I wonder if someone is getting paid huge amounts of money to make this happen? I also wonder if they will ever be taken to court for inciting terrorism in Europe?

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I don't think people properly know what's been going on for some time now. Italy has been regularly blocking ships from unloading refugees from Libya, including one of their own Italian coastguard vessels last year.

Italy also co-operates with the Libyan coastguard with details of refugees whereabouts, and God only knows what happens to those refugees when the Libyan coastguards get hold of them..and all the while Italy also has a responsibility for those refugees when information sharing is occurring, and it's probably true to say that many of those are dying because of information sharing.
edit on 7-12-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
I have being tracking and following these events in Libya for three years and half now. I can answer some of your questions.

God only knows what happens to those refugees when the Libyan coastguards get hold of them

Nothing criminal. The alleged migrants, mostly and largely all male migrants get returned into Libya and are flown back to their countries where they came from.

This of course doesn't stop the NGOs and doctors without borders accusing the Libyan govt of torturing African migrants in Libya's holding sites.

There is only one slight problem and issue with the NGO's claim, the NGOs haven't proven to the public that these male migrants had being tortured, many of them that who are photographed look quite well fed and dressed to well to be alleged victims of torture.

blocking ships from unloading refugees from Libya, including one of their own Italian coastguard vessels last year.

Blocking the ships was the right idea and solution but its clear Liberals and Leftists didn't like that solution and why? clearly some of the Liberals are profiting from this crisis and they don't want the human trafficking routes to be blocked in Italy.

top topics

join