It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS slow loading pages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I have noticed over the last few days that pages are slow to load again on this site and just this site ,My last response took 3 minutes to load a page and it seems to be on the 50 + minute mark .

Yes i have cleared cookies etc Anyone else had this issue !

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Yeah, this is my fourth attempt to open the site this morning. Normally it pops up straight away.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Yeah, big problems today. ATS owe for the extra coffee I had to buy to stay in this cafe.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Not just ATS for me, don't know what the problem is but I'm having issues with every site I go to browse... very slow loading pages ll over the internet, I'm thinking there's been a massive attack or Government are testing their outage weapons!

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

According to this site, there are huge problems with internet in whole of uk right now and has been since early this morning/

istheservicedown.co.uk...-comments

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Try flushing your DNS cache. See here: www.a2hosting.com...-operating-systems

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
51.50222°N 0.12463°W?

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
its been like that for me for like 2 years now.

slowest site on the internet.

No other site loads this slow. I think its cause the CIA has to track everyone so hacking in to your computer takes a little time.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Thanks everyone good to know it is not just me

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter
51.50222°N 0.12463°W?

More like 55.695395°N 3.654545°W

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Its like being on the dark web and the regular web at the same time. Its crazy!
I think they've moved us to the dark web without telling. Shhhhh! Be vewy vewy quite
If they did there was a darnn good reason for it rest assured.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

I've been a Windows desktop fan for years but never felt the need to upgrade beyond Windows 7 until recently.
A friend said Windows 8 service pack 1 is magnificent, but I waited till the Solid State drives reached 3200 MBPS write speeds before upgrading to Windows 10 1809.
If the NSA is going to be writing stuff to a permanently addressable area on my local storage, at least it won't take long.
Windows 10 has been sending me warnings about tracking cookies from social networks using my search results.
Maybe there is a universal cookie in play, what are the odds?

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

I have been playing about with windows 8.1 on another machine and found it ok to use and it is supported until 2023 which will see me out , Windows 10 just makes me angry it is so difficult to use and a resource hog even with a I5 processor in the laptop i was trying out

new topics

top topics

join