It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

incompetence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I dont exactly know why I am writing anything in here but I would like answers. I know that the gov't has forbidden information to the public, such as the Kennedy assasination. I just want to know why they dont feel that the public should know about things. Is it too much for us to handle or are we "too incompetent." How are they able to understand but the public isnt?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightOwl02
I just want to know why they dont feel that the public should know about things.

If they came out and told us, that would admit guilt.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Why couldnt they be straight with us from the beginning?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Well they could tell us, but then they'd have to kill us.

There is so much underhanded, criminal, dirty stuff in US politics that it would shock the crap out of the average American if they knew about it.. A government would not be in power very long if all their dirty laundry was aired.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Because the possession of knowledge and technology means power, money, and military status.

Such information regarding the Truth is not public, and only few people are allowed to know simple things. Later by time, technology could be sold to cheap countries for huge money, step by step. Disgusting, but we live in a disgusting world.

Hopefully, the aliens will never hand over any useable technology, because they are not that stupid!

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yeah right, whatever. The US in infallible and never makes mistakes. End of story.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Those that control the flow of information are the ones with the power. Simple as that!

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
You know that there have been about 3 or 4 threads about disclosure just today...right?

Please scroll down the page a bit before posting a new thread, just to be sure. I'm not one to insist on a search before posting, that's simply unrealistic....but please look for similar topics first, as the discussion you're looking for may have already begun, such as in this case.....

[edit on 8-3-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Those that control the flow of information are the ones with the power. Simple as that!

Another way to put that would be: "Those with the gold make the rules."

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Government always feels they are doing what is "right" for their people.Not just the US,but the UK,Australia,China etc.They feel that if this information is released,mass riots and hesteria will sweep the globe.The sad truth is,it will most likely end up this way in some parts.But it still gives the government no right to keep such information away.Its not the correct way to go about it.

The longer you keep this information away,the worse the outcome will be,nomatter how bad it might be now.But be patient,the government can`t keep this information away for long.Not for long.

The truth leaks.Sometimes its quick,sometimes its long,either way it will leak.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
It's been leaking like a sieve...but unfortunately, the pot of bull# is right next to it, and it's leaking also, so it all gets mixed together and makes it hard to tell what's info and what's bull...

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I don't want to sound like I'm being mean or anything but shouldn't this belong in the Political Conspiracies forum?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I don't want to sound like I'm being mean or anything but shouldn't this belong in the Political Conspiracies forum?

An interesting point, as nothing alien or UFO related was mentioned, but I was assuming that given the forum, the poster was pushing for disclosure regarding this subject... Then again, when one assumes....

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
So basically you are saying that you hope he'll be getting to Alien Conaspiracies concerning Kennedy's Assasination and the fact he wanted to disclose all the information the government had concerning Extra Terrestrials or it's moving time?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Even assuming that this is about disclosure, we have an abundance of recent threads on it. Aliens and UFO main forum will produce many.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join