It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do avaitars define there members???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Mine is a true testament to the fauna of australia....I had my flying australian flag since.. well as far back as I can remember... I changed the scene about a week ago and I think I'll stick to this one for quite a while.

Chris

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
fire!!!!

i am a phoenix! maybe not the first, but for sho not the last! we live forever and ^&*( a lot too!!!

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
...well heck...I just love cars...especially turbocharged Japanese Imports...its a passion that occupies most weekends with cruises, working on cars, talking about cars, Car Club meetings, Drags, shows etc etc...

...and ya gotta love the sight, and the SMELL, of some tuff import just shredding the treads...

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
i think mine is self explanitary!

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
think of all us western 'gaijin' that drives a bishu or a honda. lol. we had a galant but my crazy old mom didn't want me to waste money on it so she got a stupid jeep. i don't like jeep! me want kawasakiti, crotch rockety, import racer bike!!!

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_cross
think of all us western 'gaijin' that drives a bishu or a honda. lol. we had a galant but my crazy old mom didn't want me to waste money on it so she got a stupid jeep. i don't like jeep! me want kawasakiti, crotch rockety, import racer bike!!!

...hehehe...yeah, I got a Galant I'm working up...probably sling a hotted 4g63 from an Lancer EVO3 in it...love those Mitsis...

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   
i wish they had the REAL lancers out west here. we only get the untouched shells. i love the evo iv though. friend of mine had one before he left, a beauty! i wish bishi would make bikes though. i'm not much for cars and stuff, too expensive! a bike'd be nice, hell i can get a top bike for what i could get a POS on wheels for. hell, who knows?

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
i took care in choosing mine. as soon as i saw this one i knew it was the one. i like how the heart is broken because of the longing for peace...or maybe that's just how i see it. i was told it's means no peace without sacrifice...don't like that idea as much. it would make a tight tattoo thinking about gettin it on my ankle.

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Alien you have got to be kidding me.....

A BITSAMISSEN!!!!!

Man......

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
and Pheonix Cross...

I got one of those crotch rocket ballistic missiles you speak...MY god it is fast....

My top speed so far is 275km/hr....Mind you I don't think I wanna go any faster...that's scary enough as it is... specially when the divider lines that are in the middle of the road turn into one line...meeeeep.

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
UP I thought we agreed you would never show that avatar again!!!!

The Nagual find it offensive and you know what Britney said???

Do not take that as a joke

The BIA is watching you UP you will wish you had been abducted by ALIENS!!!

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_cross
i wish they had the REAL lancers out west here. we only get the untouched shells. i love the evo iv though. friend of mine had one before he left, a beauty! i wish bishi would make bikes though. i'm not much for cars and stuff, too expensive! a bike'd be nice, hell i can get a top bike for what i could get a POS on wheels for. hell, who knows?

...hehehe...yeah, NZ is pretty luck in the way of Jap performance imports...as we get them landed here for crazy cheap...and in all manner of configurations from the Lancer EVOs, to the Mazda Batty RX-7s, Skyline GTRs, WRC GT4 Celicas, Starlet GTs, RZ Supras, Subbie WRXs, Legnum VR4s, Type-R Hondas etc etc...place is crawling with dumped, kitted, boosted and screaming jap rice rockets.

Heres some pics of a few of the local boys Mitsi's, a Lancer EVO that is currently the fastest in Australaisa...a Lancer GSR (1800cc) that is fastest in Australasia, a Galant VR4...again, fastest in Australasia...and a nutty Lancer coupe stuffed with a 190kw at the wheels supercharged 1.8lt MiVec!!!

PICS HERE

...and yeah...love bikes too...having seen God at over 270kph on a GPZ900RR

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 07:10 AM
link   
eh...

These rice rockets have me confused... going fast on front weel drive? --shudder--

I wish I still had my '68 Cutlass with it's "rocket 350" engine and long list of modifications... you wanna talk ponies? 480 tested and confirmed... POW! The thing would scare me sometimes.

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Hey guys!

Well....Ravenstar (old me) used the Revenge lady avatar...i was hurt and angry and was looking for blood!

Me now....peaceful and calm...can still kick your a$$ but willing to be diplomatic

As for my new avatar....think i should change it?

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 07:23 AM
link   
And that's why I change mine sometimes and stick with a certain one longer..then others

Gryffen, I like yours it is pretty and peaceful, like you...but if you find one that better 'suits' you then by all means change it

NOW William-your new one just gives me the heebee jeebees

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Mine is quite evident. Some truth & symbolism mixed in.

This will have to do for now seeing that I have not been able to figure out how to get the full truth displayed.

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by William
eh...

These rice rockets have me confused... going fast on front weel drive? --shudder--

I wish I still had my '68 Cutlass with it's "rocket 350" engine and long list of modifications... you wanna talk ponies? 480 tested and confirmed... POW! The thing would scare me sometimes.

...yep William...theres some speedy front wheel drives around NZ...such as Ronnie Lims Honda Integra, 1800cc V-Tec with a hybrid turbo...cards a 9 second standing quarter...9 secs...from an 1.8lt!

480 ponies from a 350?? Nice...bet she hauled. Musta made a ton of torque too. Though that IS a 5.7lt motor...hmmm...lets see...Andre Simons Mitsi Lancer EVO (blue one in the pics I linked to)...2lt 4 cylinder turbo 4WD...makes over 650 ponies...at all four wheels

But dude...as much as I love hi-tech wizz-bang turboes...was raised on Chevys, Clevelands, Windsors and Hemis...so yeah...V8s in the blood

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Yeah... torque was a bitch. I was lucky enough to have a friend who was an amazing artist with a welding torch... I-beams to strengthen the chasis... and extra strut mount on the rear axel... beautiful thing.

Not as beautiful, however, as another friend of mine who's father was a Forumula One crew chief... he received a brand new engine purchased just weeks before new engine size regulations went into effect and somehow managed to get it into his Firebird... zowie!

[Edited on 13-5-2003 by William]

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
My dad has a 72 corvet silver edition pace car he is goin to give me when i turn 18. Whoo hoo he said it flies

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Boy, have your feelings about your avataars and what they are changed! Australian flags, fire birds... virus strains?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join