It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do avaitars define there members???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2002 @ 06:31 PM
link   
NO its funney to me when i see someones avaitar i already know wo that is like Ultra Pheonix and Midnightassasin. SO ehre is a question does you avaitar show your true colors??? lol. Whew im tired cant yall tell im goin to bed good night

posted on Aug, 26 2002 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I'm using these avatars.

1)

2)

www.roguephoenix.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

3)

www.phoenixenterprises.net..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

4)

5)

6)

elfstone.3dvf.net..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

7)

I like specialy the 6th & the 7th.

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I drew my avatar freehanded & scanned it. My nickname & the ninja image was based upon a character I played in the GURPS role-playing game...Funny thing is that I'd like to play some RPP's again but I haven't done so for over a decade...

[Edited on 27-8-2002 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Why yes, my avatar says a lot about me.

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 01:57 PM
link   
My avatar is a strain of the Ebola virus, Ebola Zaire.

I chose this because apart from the fact I think it looks pretty cool, I have a large interest in virology.

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Yo Simon.

How were your hollidays ? Sea Sex & Sun ?

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 03:59 PM
link   
i like mine the breast sorry! best..... hey simon, are you one of those fat people who sit around at there computer all day, or are you just a freak like us?

[Edited on 27-8-2002 by Inspectah]

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yea, Simon, could you give us an idea of who you are? What do you fill your days with? Do you have a family?

No, we are not all freaks Inspectah and I wouldn't say I sit at my computer all day, even though it can be so amusing. The avatar does say something, for example, ultra's head thingy says alot about him, without even having to read his posts.

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cursedag

The avatar does say something, for example, ultra's head thingy says alot about him, without even having to read his posts.

What's your problem cursedag ? You don't like " my " head ?

he he he....Much better, isn't it ?

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I think it speaks for itself.

but!! everyone look at this....

Ever wonder where ultra gets this stuff?

Are you interested in the world of science fiction & fantasy or helping your community by dressing up as your favorite Sci-Fi Character? If so you've come to the right place. We are the Rogue phoenix Sci-Fi Fantasy club based in Savannah Ga. We are into all things Sci-fi. We are members of The Klingon Assault Group And Starfleet international. We save money by going to Sci-fi Conventions as a group, at times we offer our services as convention volunteers to help with the cost. So come and join the fun, we are always looking for new members of our Sci-fi family.

www.roguephoenix.org...

I'm telling you people, he's a trekie!

posted on Aug, 28 2002 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Yep, it's a " Klingon " phoenix.

But I'm not a trekkie. I just like all Phoenix symbols. I was looking for some phoenix pictures, with altavista, and I found this 1.

It seems there is a "phoenix" spaceship in Star-Trek, and of course, altavista gave me a link to them. Is it bad ?

[Edited on 28-8-2002 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
UP, I was going to start posting this pic when you were missing.

I think the Taz sums me up pretty good.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
As far as Im concerned, the Amiga 500 was a revolutionary piece of computer history.

Their entry into the world was when computer games started to get really good.

I also have an avatar of that Star Wars kid trying to be Darth Maul on video camera:

[Edited on 12-5-2003 by cargo]

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Well, I can say it is truly me! Only about 22yrs ago though. But much has'nt changed. I got taller...............
Yeap thats about it.

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The dirty pair are a team of 2 girls, YURI and KEI, with ESP and fighting abilities.

Background:

Yuri and her partner Kei are "Troubleshooters," agents from the Worlds Welfare Work Association, a super-governmental organization that handles problems the individual planetary governments of the United Galactica cannot cope with. They work with and above the law, and are dedicated to preserving human life as a whole, but not individual people per se. Sounds good in theory.

The fact of the matter is that Yuri and Kei are dispatched to deal with various situations in their own unique manner (that usually involves ridiculous amounts of firepower). These almost invariably escalate into disasters of immense scale - their various missions have destroyed two artificial habitats, disrupted the entire ecology of a planet, triggered a supernova and caused countless millions of deaths. However, they always escape pretty much unscathed and it is never their fault.

Yuri and Kei met at Meizuiru university, a school for Lucien genetic upgrades. They somehow became friends and bluffed their way into the 3WA, convincing the selectors that they were psychic - the short skirts helped. From there, they have led a disaster strewn career (their first mission involved the accidental detonation of a nuclear device) to become the 3WA's most famous troubleshooters.

Personality/Motivation:
Yuri is a perfect counterpoint to Kei, being somewhat demure, and forgiving. She is the quiet, reserved one of the pair, and as a result often gets trampled over (verbally) by Kei. She is eternally polite and forgiving, even to criminals she's meant to arrest; she always gives fair warning and an opportunity to surrender - which is very rarely heeded. Above all else, she wants to be accepted as a normal person, not as the popular image of a "bikini-clad mass-murderer." It's a hopeless struggle.

But I mostly look like KEI (The red one).

Dirty pair exist in many differents versions :
The serie began with illustrated novels (Not manga) :

There was also an anime version from 1984 to 1986 (Played in france under the name of DAN ET DANNY), the humour is the better point of this serie.

In the 90's, ADAM WARREN decided to create a COMIC/MANGASTYLE version of dirty-pair, wicj is published at darkhorse and really keeps the spirit of the serie, with a political background...

Actually, the serie continue with a new character design, under the name of DIRTYPAIR FLASH...

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 06:53 AM
link   
but you can see similarities with the novels design (In fact I dont like the character design of the Novels and the New Dirty pair).

The Adam WARREN comic version is really great. If you like girls, guns and humours, you may enjoy it !

[Edited on 12-5-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 08:32 AM
link   
mine is a combo of Bill Gates made up as a Borg from Star Trek. I'm not much of a Star Trek fan, but I despise the practices of MS and MS in general, so thought that it applied very well.

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Um, my avatars do not reflect me at all. I've gone from bush to clinton, man to woman, toy plane to god, human to alien. I just like avatars that make me laugh. Especially if people try to hit on me because of one

XAOS

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Mine just often reflect my mood rather than me as a whole. No avatar, peed off

This ones usually a good measure of how much drink ingested sorry and my generally happy demenour(sp).

[Edited on 12-5-2003 by cassini]

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think my avatar exhibits freedom.
And I Like it!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join