It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doubts raised after Schiff claims phone records prove Giuliani’s White House budget office calls

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I think that Rudy is displaying dangerous, foolish and reckless behavior, that appears to have had the President's stamp of approval.

I think it's dangerous, foolish and reckless for Congress not to hold Trump accountable out for his blatant criminality. I wish that they could get Mulvaney, Pompeo and Bolton to testify, but I understand that they don't want the impeachment to linger in the House during an election year.

If the Senate acquits, at least The House is on the record as having tried to defend the Constitution, even if the Senate Republicans won't.

Wow. A complete sidestep. If these out-of-control and in-your-face criminals get away with this I guarantee yourself that you will soon regret it. Some of us already do.

I will admit that the photo-evidence of Trump's power-play salt & pepper shakers could change everything. Lol. I imagine the Presidents security is much tighter than previous WH residents had need of and they probably want to visually separate his set. Or he might of said "Hey I hate these tiny shakers...or it might be a subtle power-play quirk.

All presidents have quirks, but not many could make America great again.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neo96

Nice try guys.
Nice try.
The call was to the office of management and budget. They called Rudy.
Rudy called them back.
Then they called Rudy again and then he called them back again.
Eight times the day that Yovanovich was called home.
Cuz they really really needed her out of the way.

Except the number was posted, and it is not the OMB, and every news outlet has admitted it is not.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Maybe they should get actual info then before making claims, or do you usually make a claim and then look to see if there is evidence after?

We have actual info that Sondland told Ukrainian officials that they needed to announce an investigation into "Burisma", based on Giuliani's orders, and that that conversation prompted Fiona Hill and Lt Col VIndman to go to "the lawyers".

Make a thread on it, this is about the Democrats lying about phone calls. The fact you can't stay on topic means you know you lost the argument.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

and she also said allowing trump to appeal to the courts is obstruction of justice lol shes been on a role with saying stupid things lately kvia.com...

But House Speaker Nancy Pelosi asserted earlier on Thursday that the House has sufficient grounds to move ahead now on articles of impeachment. She insisted Trump’s efforts to win the intervention of judges in disputes over witnesses and documents only reinforce his defiance of the House. “When you keep asking why don’t we wait for these court cases,” she said at a news conference, “the President’s action in … taking these things to court and then bumping them up in (a higher) court (on appeal) is an obstruction of justice. We’re not going to be accomplices to his obstruction of justice.”
so yeah according to old nancy its obstruction of justice to appeal things to a higher court now? that is a wonderfull message to send to the voters before 2020 i mean why even have courts if its all obstruction of justice right? the dems sound more desperate every day as their fear of trumps second term consumes them

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Funny thats the office that distributes the money that oh hey btw has NOT been paid in full yet...

The Trump administration released all funds before the September 30 deadline established by Congress.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You say they're lying. They say AT&T and public record indicate that the 15 minute phone from the White House to Giuliani is "associated with" the OMB. We have Mulvaney, the acting head of the OMB admitting that they withheld Ukrainian aid based on their promise to open an investigation into the Bidens. We have the call transcript, where Trump says he want them to open an investigation into the Bidens, and work with Rudy to do it. We have Trump telling the press he wants Ukraine to open an investigation into the Bidens.

We have Rudy waving his phone around on TV saying he's authorized to meddle in Ukrainian affairs by the White House. We have Sondland's testimony, and Fiona Hill's and Lt Col Vindman saying that Ukraine officials were given the message that their aid was dependent on their opening an investigation, and that Rudy Giuliani was calling the shots.

So, I don't think posting my line of thinking on the subject is off topic. Just inconvenient for your premise, that the Dems are lying.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

I guess we'll just have to defer the disagreement on arresting congressmen - I don't have a stake in the position either way. Seems like semantic difference on how "sitting" applies. Difference of opinion, no argument.

Agreed... we are living in historic times. Never before in my life have I seen anything close to the amount of misinformation and outright denial of facts floating around undeterred today.

My suggestion is to take notes. If we survive this, it will be one of those moments in history that we can tell our descendants about.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Sillyolme

Funny thats the office that distributes the money that oh hey btw has NOT been paid in full yet...

The Trump administration released all funds before the September 30 deadline established by Congress.

TheRedneck

Not true.

Pentagon confirms $35 million in aid still being withheld from Ukraine despite impeachment inquiry www.salon.com...

$35 million in Pentagon aid hasn’t reached Ukraine, despite White House assurances
www.latimes.com...

Trump lied, again.

edit on 7-12-2019 by Sookiechacha because: another source

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

It's associated with the OMB in the same way the operator at my hospital is associated with my unit. Stop the lies. There is zero evidence he talked to OMB in that phone call. Zero. It's like saying you talked to a terrorist organization because you logged into facebook.

The phone number the Democrats are using is a generic number used by almost everyone.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

From your own source:

Lt. Col. Carla Gleason, a spokesperson for the Pentagon, confirmed to the LA Times that $35.2 million in aid had yet to be distributed to Ukraine but declined to provide an explanation for the delay. She said the money will be transmitted to Ukraine "over the next several weeks."

The White House lifted a hold on the funds on Sept. 11...

The White House released the hold on the funds September 11.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Apparently, the number is somewhat tracible, since now the WSJ is claiming that the number is ALSO associated with the Office of Political Affairs and also the Office of US Trade.

Instead, the phone number in question, (202) 395-0000, is a generic phone number that is also linked to the White House Office of Political Affairs and the U.S. Trade Representative’s offices, according to TheWSJ, which obtained the phone number from sources familiar with the impeachment report.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It is also associated with the FBI, CIA, IRS, the White House tours, CBP, ICE, the Press Secretary, Shipping and Receiving, and probably a hundred other departments. It's a general switchboard number.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

So, Trump lied, and the Pentagon is still holding up $35 million in Ukrainian aid, and no one knows why.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

It is also associated with the FBI, CIA, IRS, the White House tours, CBP, ICE, the Press Secretary, Shipping and Receiving, and probably a hundred other departments. It's a general switchboard number.

TheRedneck

Source?

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Apparently, the number is somewhat tracible, since now the WSJ is claiming that the number is ALSO associated with the Office of Political Affairs and also the Office of US Trade.

Instead, the phone number in question, (202) 395-0000, is a generic phone number that is also linked to the White House Office of Political Affairs and the U.S. Trade Representative’s offices, according to TheWSJ, which obtained the phone number from sources familiar with the impeachment report.

dailycaller.com...

Yes, it is associated with EVERYTHING that is the point, it is a GENERIC switchboard number that goes everywhere. So how can anyone say calling that number means you called the OMB? It's impossible.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

No, Trump has released the hold. The funds are not being held up by the White House.

I don't know the details of how the Ukrainian aid is divided up. Maybe that $35 million is for Patriot missiles that are still being shipped? You know, the ones Obama refused to sell them? All I know is that there is no hold on any Ukrainian aid per your own source.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Source?

EVERY SINGLE LINK THAT HAS BEEN POSTED IN THIS THREAD!

Including yours!

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

TheRedneck

Source?

How about the source you posted .....

You do understand generic switchboard number right?

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

You do understand generic switchboard number right?

Yes, she does.

Have you ever tried talking to a two-year-old? They know what they're saying, but they don't care. All that matters to them is that they're right, even if it means being wrong.

"Where are the cookies?"
"I don't know."
"You have cookie crumbs on your face. Did you eat the cookies?"
"Nuh-uh!"
"I think you did."
"No... it was a monster! He ate them!"
"There's no monster here."
"Uh-huh! Is too! Monster ate the cookies!"
"Where is this monster?"
"He disappeared."
"Why do you have cookie crumbs on your face then?"
"A monster ate the cookies!"

Etc., etc., etc., ad infinitum.

No matter what is reported, she will never, ever concede the hard facts. We could take sookiechacha to the White House and show her the switchboard; we could call the number and talk to someone about a group tour of the White House, retrieve the phone records from the carrier, and show her the exact same number. We could have the tour department call us back and show her the phone records... Jesus Himself could appear in a cloud of light, point His finger at the switchboard and declare that the number is not exclusive to the OMB... and she would still go right back to "but Adam Schiff says..."

Adam Schiff could state that Trump has changed the color of the sky to orange, and she would believe it and fight to the death to insist that the sky is always orange now.

This is what really scares me. We are sharing the country with people who are literally displaying the cognizance of a two-year-old child, and yet are entitled to the same rights as adults, including the right to vote. It will take a bloody revolution to save this country, because nothing else will serve to destroy the cognitive dissonance.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

It's crazy, she literally posted a source saying what we are saying, then says she won't believe it without a source ... after SHE sourced it herself. How did we get here?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join