It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany: All EU Members Must Take In illegal Migrants

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Nothing illegal about it?? the fact that many of these alleged asylum seekers had being smuggled into Europe by smuggling gangs is nothing illegal about it?

And the fact some of these migrants even admitted to news reporters to even work for some of the smugglers is nothing illegal about it

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Point of fact once you seek asylum it's not illegal.

Quite the opposite.

And if they are illegally here, in my own nation(UK) they don't have any access to benefits or other financial assistance, until they seek asylum.

Plenty illegal about smuggling gangs and human trafficking, seeking asylum, not so much.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
In my younger days, I always wanted to travel around Europe but I couldn’t afford it.
Like maybe a train trip tour or something like that.
Now that I can afford it, no thanks for exactly this reason.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
In my younger days, I always wanted to travel around Europe but I couldn’t afford it.

So instead of experiencing for yourself the incredible diversity and beauty througout the 40 odd countries of Europe you let the media do the thinking for you, who was it again the said travel is a cure for ignorance.?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So instead of experiencing for yourself the incredible diversity and beauty througout the 40 odd countries of Europe you let the media do the thinking for you, who was it again the said travel is a cure for ignorance.?

Yeah...incredible diversity.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I really don't care if you choose to be spoon fed by media what the world is really like, go see it for yourself and you will soon discover much of what you've been led to believe is false. You can only lead a horse to water.

Also cities all over the world have homeless problems, and has been an issue since the birth of civilisation.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

How about the West takes in exactly as many 3rd World "migrants" as Westerners who migrate to the 3rd World? A 1:1 ratio.
It should cut down on paperwork, and wait lines.
edit on 7-12-2019 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1

Maybe they think if the entire world was brought DOWN to 3rd world level it would be easier for them to swoop in and finally conquer it...

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
germany is the old roman empire

in Latin C's are K's....and E's are A's

so ceasar wasn't pronounced ceasar....it was Kaisar
a reply to: Maverick1

Also the Russian C-zar - Czar?

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

When I first started going abroad in the '60's .....mainly Spain and Italy it was so

different experiencing the different cultures, converting the currencies (lira and

peseta's) the different foods etc.

Now it is a typical sameness on top of which you get bothered on the beaches and

out door cafe's by obvious immigrants trying to sell you cheap hand made trinkets

and women begging with babes in arms and toddlers holding out their hands for

change. /SMH

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

So true.

My wanderlust was killed off because of the same experience.

It feels like you are going from one tourist trap after the other, while maneuvering around all the money grabbers.

I think it may be better to stay off the beaten paths. Stick to the local and back areas. Of course, that is going to mean giving up the historical sites, but that may not be such a bad idea.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
African immigrants are everywhere in Italy. In parts of Rome they’re all you see at times. Lots and lots of Muslims, too.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
If you people can’t see the obvious benefits of MASS islamic immigration, then I feel sorry for you.

It’s perfectly normal to absolutely disregard any and all standards and rules of processing that are usually applied to immigrants who aren’t faking their way into richer nations under the pretence of fleeing violence.
No need to verify age or country of origin. Just take their word.
No need to verify criminal backgrounds. Medical history.
Not even any need to screen for diseases.
Hell, why even have a border?

These people are engineers. They’re doctors. Europe needs ALL of the people from the Middle East and Africa.

ALL of them.

There is no number too high. No amount of these people could possibly have any adverse effects, or in that case any effects at all on European society. The flow should be absolutely unrestricted. Forever.

Right?

And as for the inability (total and complete refusal) of this entire ‘class’ of migrants to contribute positively to society in any way whatsoever, that doesn’t matter at all. They can just receive welfare. For life. For generations.

A ‘culture’ of a people is defined and shaped by the habits and beliefs of the majority of the people who make up a population.
It is inherited and perpetuated and passed on.

The ‘culture’ of islam (ultra oppressive misogynistic rape culture) is what it is because of the beliefs and habits of the majority of Muslims.

Exactly the type of people that should be MASS imported into western nations.

“Wonderful diversity”. That’s what we see throughout the Middle East, right?
That’s what we’ll see throughout Europe.

Remember kids. Opposing the most hateful and intolerant ideology that has ever existed, is “right wing extremism”. And you don’t want to be associated with that.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Poland had the best response to this.....

m.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Americans are not very good at personally becoming physically involved in making long term commitments towards anything that does not yield immediate results or satisfaction. We are great at making donations, rallying for local efforts like a food drive, signing petitions, go fund me, and internet postings, but that is about as much as you are going to get, right now.

When TSHTF and it is too damn late, then you will hear the rest of the story.

If you are still around to hear it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join