It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany: All EU Members Must Take In illegal Migrants

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Is Germany trying to punish European countries by suggesting that all EU countries must take in Migrants? why should EU all EU countries take in the migrants? there is a report in which Interior Minister Horst Seehofer has Seehofer has unveiled a new plan to reform the European asylum system.

Germany: All EU Members Must Take In Migrants

The new plan is aimed at replacing the European Union's Dublin Regulation, a law that requires people seeking asylum in the EU to do so in the first European country they reach. Southern European countries — especially Greece and Italy — have complained that, in the context of mass migration from Africa, Asia and the Middle East, the current system places an unfair and disproportionate burden on them. They say that all EU member states should take equal responsibility for migrants reaching European shores.

The European Court of Justice ruled that a qualified majority vote was sufficient because the EU "was not required to act unanimously when it adopted the contested decision." The ruling, which did not mention the Dublin Regulation, concluded: "The mechanism actually contributes to enabling Greece and Italy to deal with the impact of the 2015 migration crisis and is proportionate." Hungarian Foreign Minister Péter Szijjártó called the court ruling "outrageous and irresponsible" and "contrary to the interests of the European nations, including Hungary." He added: "The decision puts at risk the security of all of Europe and the future of all of Europe as well."

Those favor the deal don't see threat of smuggling gangs or connections which some of the gangs actually have with those in favor of open door agenda polticans and organizations. While countries like Czech say otherwise.

Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babiš, however, voiced his opposition to the German plan. In an interview with the Czech news agency ČTK, he said that he saw through Seehofer's semantics: "We fundamentally reject illegal migration. We also reject allowing smuggling gangs to decide who will live in Europe. We reject quotas and I am surprised that this issue has once again returned to the negotiating table. I hope that the new European Commission will put a stop to this."

Seems as if Germany wants to flood Europe with illegal Migrants in order to bolster its own position and demands. In Italy some are speculating that what is happening with the illegal Migration of dropping African migrants into Italy is like punishment by Germany.
edit on 6-12-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Such are the costs of dropping 30,000 bombs in the Middle East every year.

+27 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

There are no Western countries that are bombing African countries. Many of illegal Migrants that have being brought up by smuggling gangs have being African, whose bombing Nigeria? Gambia? the last time i checked there are no civil wars there.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Just one reason to be wary of being a member of the EU and shows how having strong states rights was and still is her in the US. There are issues regionally and geographically that are better addressed by the local government and having to even present your point of view to a far away council or committee is just time-wasting bureaucracy.

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

dfnj2015 I respect other's point of view but this is mine.

Here is the fact WE as a block should not taken in ANY illegal migrant's whatsoever, I know that sound's harsh but bear with me.

Illegal migrants are not checked out, they are not asylum seekers they are most often financially driven migrants and often as has happened to poor old Sweden coming to take advantage of our welfare states WHICH were PATENTLY never set up for them but for our OWN people.

This is not about racism if they are cleared and of a suitable nature and have something to offer OR are genuine asylum seekers fleeing persecution at home then I say Welcome to my country BUT not to those that are here because they want what belongs to me and mine they should piss off back to there own crappy country's that they have already ruined and don't start prattling on about me or mine bombing them if they did not already have despot's and hate mongering religious cult's calling for my blood that would never have happened.

So why should I let ANY of them come into my house, they burned there own down and are now holding the torch to the timbers of my house and I am supposed to let them, for god's sake what the hell is wrong with this man in Germany is he an imbecile, a retard or some kind of mutant alien bent on destroying western society because that is the outcome his word's if fulfilled will have.

Cast not your pearl before swine lest they then turn, kill you and trample you under foot - Syria used to be a Christian nation until the swine trampled them under foot.

edit on 6-12-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Damn. Germany seems intent on trying to destroy Europe one way or the other.....this is the third time in a little over a century.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
germany is the old roman empire

in Latin C's are K's....and E's are A's

so ceasar wasn't pronounced ceasar....it was Kaisar

a reply to: Maverick1

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I understand your standpoint.

I try to be a loving, compassionate person, and I share with those in need, if I have it to spare.

I think it is unrealistic to expect people that are struggling to keep afloat, to take on so much weight that everyone drowns.

I think it is unreasonable to allow people into your country, when you know they will have to fight with the people already living there, to survive. You are setting people up to fail. You are setting people up to reject, resent, and to fight each other.

It seems the outcome will not be favorable for either group. The line, "-and then there was none", keeps coming to mind.

edit on 6-12-2019 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: OCD

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Catholic taliban will rather leave the EU. They don't want competition.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This needs to be stopped asap , which is why Britain voted to get back control of its borders from the crazy mob in Brussels

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Such are the costs of dropping 30,000 bombs in the Middle East every year.

What does that have to do with African economic migrants?

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
A case of Germany imposing their will on 27 other nations AGAIN!!!

And they try to say that the EU is a democratic union of all 28 countries

who hold equal rights........

Yea that will be right!!!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

The situation is a poster child for EU dysfunction. Neither Merkel nor Seehofer are bonafide EU officials. To be sure, they are powerful politicians in the European scene, but they are national-level players. This is the kind of rule-skipping that makes the EU an incredible mess.

-Any- EU policy on immigration should be something decided upon by EU officials who are delegated by the governments of each EU member country. Anything else is just shoring up the unwonted domination of the EU by France and Germany.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Don’t bother, he shows up in treads and says stupid unrelated and often untrue things and then just disappears because he can’t back up anything he says in an actual discussion

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Are they migrants or refugees, are they legal or illegal?

And is there a difference, when one is politicking.
edit on 6-12-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I don't think there is a difference and that is part of the problem.

Regardless of the reason, or the situation, there should be a process. You don't just open the door an let anyone and everyone in, hoping they are legitimate and are who they say they are.

You don't take someone in, and tell them, "okay, you are here, so now you have to figure it out". When they don't know the culture, they don't know the language, and they get hungry, cold, and frustrated, I am sure human nature will take over, and they will figure it out. Unfortunately, usually victory goes to the one most desperate, and has the least to loose.

You can't take someone in and provide for all their needs, while stripping your pantry bare, You will soon see your visitors as a threat, and will resent their presence.

You can't take someone in, and expect your neighbors, or the goodness of strangers to provide for them, especially if the wolf is already at their door.

So it is obvious that they don't care, and are setting the stage for something that is not to the benefit of the migrants or the citizens.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This new PJW video is spot on with your OP.
"Diversity is Our Strength"

SMH

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Here's interesting YouTube video on what is happening in Sweden. So in Sweden apparently you can get easily arrested just for criticizing the Actions of Migrant man who posted a vrial video on Facebook.
Source

But was the migrant arrested for making threats agaisnt the Swedish country? no apparently.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Nothing illegal about it.

They take in immigrants who seek asylum.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
Damn. Germany seems intent on trying to destroy Europe one way or the other.....this is the third time in a little over a century.

The one correct answer in all this however I really don’t think WW1 was their fault but pretty much they cause havoc in Europe. If you account for lutherism as the creation of Protestantism ps go easy on me I actually Follow a form of Protestantism as my religion.

Protestantism is popularly considered to have begun in Germany in 1517 when Martin Luther published his Ninety-five Theses as a reaction against abuses in the sale of indulgences by the Roman Catholic Church, which purported to offer the remission of the temporal punishment of sins to their purchasers.

they have been at the center of destroying Europe for much much longer.

I believe they are just extremely autistic and can’t understand the need for subtlety everything is some extreme version of what they believe. WW2 with eugenics they go full blown white supremacy aka we will only let white people into our country and only white people should be having children in our country vs now which is white people are evil all brown refugees should be having children and white people should stop breeding and mate with refugees. They can’t see when they have crossed the line on anything ever.

It quite sad that for Europeans in WW2 they offered an olive branch to unite for a united Europe of native Europeans and hilariously now they succeeded in destroying Europe totally beyond repair by spamming all your countries with African and middle eastern refugees. That might sound racist or mean but it’s a reality. They beat you with your own ideological viewpoints and destroyed you with multiculturalism, they replaced the native demographic and are changing your culture and in a decade or two you native Europeans will be the minority.

Normally here in America we hear if we didn’t get involved in WW2 we would all be speaking German I’m sure it’s said across the pond but I don’t think any of the grandparents expected English to be replaced with Arabic and their culture to be uprooted in favor of a middle eastern one if they had won. I think they believed they had preserved their culture against a German one.

Ultimately I think it was the right decision by your grandparent to fight the Nazis because this would have happened anyway with Germany in charge, however Europe dropped the ball on protecting their cultures and heritages .

It’s almost as if WW2 was a precursor to draw people to the wrong conclusions so they could achieve this result.

I should point out they achieved this result by linking the ideals of the Nazi to an acceptable rational cultural self preservation mechanism. Hilariously I’m sure my response is dangerously close to getting me banned by some mod with a hard on for historical boogie men that existed 74 years ago
edit on 6-12-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join