It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Reasons Why I Think Hillary Clinton Will Enter The 2020 Presidential Race

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I want her to run for just the sheer spectacle of it all, to see if/how Bernie gets paid off, how Taxohontas responds, knowing Biden is choking Hunter behind the scenes. The sad reality though it is this kind of continuing chaos from the Dems obsession with impeaching Trump on down was exactly how are political enemies like to see America be run. I still believe their constant attacks and tactics just made Trump that much more likely to have a second term as well.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The only reason Trump was elected in the first place was due to 8 years of Obama and Hillary was running against him.

That's why Michelle Obama and Hillary will never win against him.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: LSU2018

I'd give Joe a $1 to call hillary fat.

I'd give Hillary a dollar to have a push-up contest with Pedo Joe. Both would get a dollar if one of them could make it to 5.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I really do hope Hillary runs and then wins in 2020.

Not that I think think it'd make a difference one way or the other... The people who really run America are behind the curtains and none of us peasants actually know who they even are.

But still, the absolute meltdowns we'd see by right wingers if Hillary won would be nothing less than epic... It'd be unadulterated pure entertainment.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Nah We'd impeach her for the Steele dossier and block everything she tried to do.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Not that I think think it'd make a difference one way or the other... The people who really run America are behind the curtains and none of us peasants actually know who they even are.

But still, the absolute meltdowns we'd see by right wingers if Hillary won would be nothing less than epic... It'd be unadulterated pure entertainment.

Destroy America so you could watch the right have a meltdown?

Man, you don't think ahead.... Common failure of all anti-Americans.

That's some serious hate right there... I think you're already having a meltdown.
edit on 6-12-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

I would think it would have to be for some other reason than winning the election, otherwise it would be a ridiculous waste of money.

I so hoped that America would have learned a lesson when Trump was elected because we felt he was the lesser of two evils.

Instead of using this precious time, neither party spent any of it preparing a candidate that the America would actually want.

Instead we sit at the dawn of another election of no real choices.

Hell, just bring out the Brawndo and elect President Camacho and get this crap over with.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: Jefferton

I would think it would have to be for some other reason than winning the election, otherwise it would be a ridiculous waste of money.

I so hoped that America would have learned a lesson when Trump was elected because we felt he was the lesser of two evils.

Instead of using this precious time, neither party spent any of it preparing a candidate that the America would actually want.

Instead we sit at the dawn of another election of no real choices.

Hell, just bring out the Brawndo and elect President Camacho and get this crap over with.

Trump wasn't elected because he was the lesser of two evils. He's actually doing what he said he would do. 299,000 jobs added in November. Lots of things taking place that have brought this country back to the power it used to be.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Her ego may allow her to run as an independent. She is definitely testing the waters. But hasn't she missed some deadlines to get on the primary ballot in some states?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I am not judging Trump's Presidential record.

I was referring to one of the reasons I heard given by some that voted for him before he was President.

There were many people that were willing to vote for anyone other than Hillary, and it seemed the Democratic Party was hell bent on pushing her into the office, ignoring what was obvious. The majority of the Democrats did not want her.

We are back in the same situation, because to me it is obvious. The don't give a damn about what the American people "want".

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

In reality, it wouldn't "destroy America", business would just go on as usual.

But I can't lie, watching you meltdown about it and irrationally rant on about how the fabric of society was about to collapse, would be pretty entertaining to me.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

We know all about meltdowns...

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
There's only one side with irrational emotional meltdowns on election day. If Clinton won, we'd bow out gracefully, then impeach her for Russian collusion.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile

I know this is terrible to say but I really do hope she does run, I hope that she loses even worse, and I hope it devastates her. This woman needs to go away and the only way that may happen is if she loses to him once more.

Hopefully she would then suicided herself.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
She is a hate filled shrew this week, isn’t she?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

She still can't get over that loss, which is why I believe she will enter the 2020 race.

But...surely...I'm almost 100 % convinced, that the party wouldnt want her and will not give her the nomination. No way in hell.

I agree.I have trouble believing they would nominate her.Could she run as an independent??

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

But I can't lie, watching you meltdown about it and irrationally rant on about how the fabric of society was about to collapse, would be pretty entertaining to me.

Democrats brought you slavery, Jim Crow Laws, anti-Civil Rights protests, welfare, white supremacy, poverty, weaponized agencies, and continue pushing the racial divide. But yet, you want democrats in power for no reason other than to see Republicans mad. You sound extremely butthurt.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton consorting with Howard Stern. That doesn't surprise me in the least. Birds of a feather flock together.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Democrats brought you slavery, Jim Crow Laws, anti-Civil Rights protests, welfare, white supremacy, poverty, weaponized agencies, and continue pushing the racial divide. But yet, you want democrats in power for no reason other than to see Republicans mad. You sound extremely butthurt.

Add:

Gun Control and marriage involvement that was specifically targeted at non whites.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

BWAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! Oh that's hilarious!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join