It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Reasons Why I Think Hillary Clinton Will Enter The 2020 Presidential Race

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I'm serious.

Lately, Hillary has been babbling up a storm on various media outlets. Her main focus seems to be criticizing President Trump every chance she gets.

Back in 2018, in the afterword to her book "What Happened," Clinton accuses Trump of undermining democracy and positioning himself as a tyrant. OUCH!

In 2019, she really hasn't backed off from her attacks on Trump and lately these attacks are becoming more frequent.

Lets review just a few of the more recent ones:

Back on May 24, Hillary blasted President Trump over a disputed video of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. She stated, "Just look at what's happened in the last 24 hours," she said. "The president and his cronies have been running around spreading a doctored video of Nancy Pelosi. Now, it is sexist trash. But it is also a sign that Trump is running scared." Running scared from whom Hillary?

At an awards ceremony, held at Georgetown University back in September, she praised Nancy Pelosi on the impeachment inquiry by stating,""[President Trump] has turned American diplomacy into a cheap extortion racket . . . This is ultimately about much more than Donald Trump," said Clinton, who ran against Mr. Trump in 2016. "This is about us. It is about who we are as a nation." Sure sounds like the kind of statement that would come from the mouth of a potential Democratic candidate.

Also back in September, as a guest on the CBS Sunday Morning, Hillary states, "Trump knows he's an illegitimate president." See that soundbite here.

In early October, in an interview with PBS news anchor Judy Woodruff, Hillary stated, "Trump is doing Putin’s bidding."

Back in November 22, Hillary tweeted, "The question is not whether Trump has committed impeachable crimes. He has. The question is whether Republicans in Congress will affirm that an American president is not above the law."

Yesterday, on SiriusXM’s “The Howard Stern Show,” she attacked Trump on numerous issues. She was really ticked off at Trump for pardoning Army veterans Clint Lorance and Matthew Golsteyn and Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher, by stating, “I am sick to my stomach about what Trump did pardoning three men who were testified against by their own men because of the way that they behaved.” She added, “It’s his perverse understanding of courage and war.”

She then tells Stern, that she feels that Trump incites people to commit mass shootings. I kid you not. Stern asked, “What goes through your mind when he’s got these people revved up. You know ‘lock her up, lock her up, lock her up’? Even now, its ‘lock her up.’ Are you afraid for your own life, honestly?” Clinton said, “Honestly, I have been in the past. Remember some months ago, the guy who was inspired by him started sending pipe bombs around to me, to former President Obama and others. So clearly he just incites these deep irrational and unfortunately sometimes violent emotions. Some people who have gone into synagogues and churches and Walmarts and shot them up and murdered people have clearly been unleashed. I don’t want to say it’s a direct cause I don’t think that is fair.”

On the same show, Hillary also takes a shot at Democratic front runner Bernie Sanders. Asked by Stern whether she hated Sanders for the long primary campaign he ran against her in 2016 and the slowness with which he offered his eventual endorsement, Clinton said "I don't hate anybody," before adding about the time it took Sanders to endorse her: "He could have. He hurt me, there's no doubt about it." Then she delivered the dagger: "And I hope he doesn't do it again to whoever gets the nomination. Once is enough."

"I don't hate anybody," LMAO...yeah, I buy that one Hillary. Notice too, how she implies that Sanders isn't going to be the Democratic nominee?

I really believe that Hillary thinks President Trump is very vulnerable right now because of the impeachment proceedings and the daily negative press that's aired, and printed on MSM. This is one of the reasons why I believe she will enter the 2020 Presidential Race. The other reasons? IMO she has an unquenchable thirst for power and a huge ego.

Heck, on the Graham Norton Show, back in late November, she states that she has been "deluged" with requests that she runs again for President...for the third time. See that clip here.

Losing to Trump still bothers Hillary. It still gnaws away at her, which is why she mentions it in her books and on interviews. That's why she continues to taunt and criticize President Trump, every chance she gets. I'm sure that she believes that the Democratic candidates are all weak and probably sees a great opportunity to go against Sanders again, especially with "Creepy Joe" dropping like a rock in the polls.

The past still haunts Hillary and she yearns for a chance of a comeback. On Stern's show, she states that attending President Trump's Inauguration Was “One of the Hardest Days” of her life. She still can't get over that loss, which is why I believe she will enter the 2020 race.

edit on 12/6/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

why not? This democratic field has barely above a zero change of winning in 2020, might as well let Clinton jump and try to steal an election for old times sake.

The Democratic Nomination is already a circus, what's one more clown.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I know this is terrible to say but I really do hope she does run, I hope that she loses even worse, and I hope it devastates her. This woman needs to go away and the only way that may happen is if she loses to him once more.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I'm serious.

come on man

You cant be...I'm reading on

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I think she wants to run but I don't think she will.
Her ego couldn't take another hit like 2016.
She didn't even have a concession speech ready and that says a lot about her mentality.

If trump would be impeached, "he's not going to be with the current circus", then ms pant suit will run again.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

She still can't get over that loss, which is why I believe she will enter the 2020 race.

But...surely...I'm almost 100 % convinced, that the party wouldnt want her and will not give her the nomination. No way in hell.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
my partners from south of the border have a saying.....fits her....sierra tu siko....it translates SHUT YOUR SNOUT....

she's a mucoid emitting abomination
edit on 6-12-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Well, if she's going to do it, she better get her butt in gear fast... She's already missed filing deadlines for seven states, so she couldn't appear on those ballots even if she wants to. There are several more filing deadlines this coming week, several more the week after, and so on.

The only way I could see it happening at this point is if she has already decided to run, has been secretly putting together a campaign team, and it necessarily includes a late -- and disadvantaged -- start. It could very well be. I wouldn't put anything past her. But if that's the case, then she's doing it as a spoiler.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

She still can't get over that loss, which is why I believe she will enter the 2020 race.

But...surely...I'm almost 100 % convinced, that the party wouldnt want her and will not give her the nomination. No way in hell.

Come on, The MINUTE Clinton jumps into the race every democratic and media outlet will fall in line and act like it's the second coming. They'll all continue to fake it just like they did the first time and we'll all be sat here like "wait... what? really?" like we always are.

Stop being Shocked by the Democratic and Media Absurdity. and ALL of your hard core liberal friends(I have some, I assume we all keep some ) will act like your outrageous for even SUGGESTING they didn't always completely 100% support her.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Here are my reasons Hillary Clinton will lose the 2020 Presidential race:

1. Hillary Clinton

End of list.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Joe Biden would be a better candidate than Hillary.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

edit on 6-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

That's true....
It's also very depressing..

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

She is a severe narcicist, her psyche requires she become the 1st Hogoblin...I mean female President.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Well she did say basically say,
" I don't want to run, but I would like
to be president". So to avoid all the
the certain campaign blunders, if she
was going in, it would be in the last
lap of the race. These people just wont
go away quietly it seems. Career politicians
appear to be inevitably corrupt so therefore
I think it would be a blunder no matter when
or if she entered the race.

thehill.com...

S&F
edit on 6-12-2019 by Wildmanimal because: add line

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

" I don't want to run, but I would like
to be president".

That just means she wants it handed to her like the DNC nomination was.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

0 for 3 wouldn't be a bad thing. But she'll have to fight another rich white female liar in Elizabeth Warren. Warren is going around telling the 10's of people in her rally crowds that she'll win her second term by popular vote.

It's pretty blatant that democrats don't care about protecting the Constitution which they swore to uphold when they took office. They don't even try to hide it anymore.

First they started the KKK and later Jim Crow Laws because we freed their slaves. Then they fought tooth and nail against Civil Rights. Now they're just going to burn the Constitution because they don't like that either. When will America wake up and realize the damage and destruction that democrats cause and the strain they put on a country?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
She #ed over Bernie Sanders in 2016, He would of stood a better chance of beating Trump.
The only people who want her to run are the the one's she took a lot of money from the last time. They expected their cash would buy favours from her. Also does she really think she has magically become likeable?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Is that what you think?

You wanna have a push-up contest, Jack?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I'd give Joe a $1 to call hillary fat.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join