It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter in Pensecola FL AFB - Breaking Now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
never mine
edit on 6-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I meant to put in NAS and it came out AFB.....for goodness sakes my son was there at one time...

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Aparently it was a Saudi stundent. Guess he didnt pass.muster.

Awesome museum there though. Well worth going to.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
NBC are reporting that Mohammed did it again.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
So a Migrant student caused the shooting in FL?
Interesting.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Saudi student pilot from their military.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
loll know who youre friends are …..thought the US learned her lesson after the 9/11 attacks (also commited by an saoudi prince ) !!!!
edit on 6-12-2019 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ressiv

now lets see how the US will responce on this attack ...seems some cruisemissiles on the oil installations of the saoud's is is recommended (if it where iraniers or russians the world was to small haha)

sad...but it will be couverd by the blancket of love ofcourse.... seems the policy of the US leaders is that "friends" can kill as many american soldiers as they want sigh....for an few drops of oil……….

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: neo96

From what I read a commissioned officer in SA? So not just a student but an enlisted soldier? This should be interesting how it pans out since this is not some radicalized local.

They don't get any more radicalised than the Saudi's!!

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Not what I meant. I should have clarified it was not some local ISIS wannabe who was abused in high school.,,or maybe it was?
edit on Decpm31pmf0000002019-12-06T17:41:51-06:000551 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Pensacola NAS is the home port of the Blue Angels among other things.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Ok this smells a little funky, maybe even false flaggy if we're being honest. This comes on the heels of the shooti ng at Pearl Harbor the other day. I'm kind of surprised no one bothered to post about it yet.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Pearl was an armed sailor standing watch from the USS Columbia while it's in dry dock. There's a lot of talk that it's a seriously toxic leadership situation, combined with discipline issues and anger management issues.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Update. Seems some may have been filming including 3 other Suadi Nationals...coincidence?

www.nytimes.com...-41477835

Six other Saudi nationals were detained for questioning near the scene of the shooting, including three who were seen filming the entire incident, according to a person briefed on the initial stages of the investigation.

It was not known whether the six Saudis detained were students in the classroom building, and there was no immediate indication that those filming the incident were connected to the gunman, the person said.

The gunman

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
According to the daily mail, 6 Saudis have been detained on unidentified charges. Apparently 3 of them were filming the shooting as it occurred. Which could indicate they had knowledge of it beforehand. The Saudi's will pay the families and this will be swept under the rug, bet.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Authorities have not said whether they are considering the Pensacola shooting an act of terrorism; the AP reported that authorities are looking into whether that’s the case, though. ABC7 reported that authorities are trying to verify an “online screed” which rants about American mistreatment of Muslims and may have been penned by the shooter. It expresses “hatred toward Americans” and dismay at U.S. support for Israel, according to the television station. AFP reported that the online comment (which was in the form of a tweet, called the U.S a nation of evil.)

heavy.com...

Hours before the deadly shooting at the Navy base in Pensacola, Fla. on Friday, a virulent anti-American message was posted to a Twitter account under the gunman’s name.

“I’m against evil, and America as a whole has turned into a nation of evil,” reads the screed, which was removed after the shooting but was still archived.

nypost.com...

Archived Link

True?

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I heard from both of my friends who work at NAS Pensacola. They were across the base from the shooting.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
the Saudi's are NOT our friends. Now reports have emerged that a group of them were watching mass shooting videos in the days before.
www.foxnews.com...

They comprised the bulk of the 911 hijackers
They sponsored terrorism
They fly their citizens out of countries to avoid prosecution for murders etc
They murdered a US Journalist and now they are killing our service personnel on OUR OWN BASES

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

The Saudis are our best buds, we should sell them weapons and make kissy noises with them.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

NAS Pensacola is best known as The Cradle Of Naval Aviation, Barrancas National Cemetery and then the Blues.
it's one of the oldest naval bases in the states opened in 1826. before that it was Known as Fort Barrancas. several nations have used the site as a fortification.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join