It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Gives Nancy Pelosi a Foretaste of the Utter Hell*Snipped

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Cocaine is a hell of a drug when sniffed off of strippers breasts.

Dad must be so proud of Hunter for "taking care of" his dead Son's Widow.

A True Humanitarian.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

They have no impeachment case and are demeaning our country

I agree. You Americans are nuts with this political circus. How many crimes exposed with nothing done and good people locked up while this corruption continues is very demeaning.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

You Americans are nuts with this political circus.

I can't argue.

America talks bout other countries being corrupt, and this snip show over the last three years shows everyone we've no right to.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Since democrats have made "inferring intent" a legal justification for punishment, I would infer that Pelosi and all the democrats are satan worshippers who obey ISIS and should be jailed for life.

Immediately.

In GITMO.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Since democrats have made "inferring intent" a legal justification for punishment, I would infer that Pelosi and all the democrats are satan worshippers who obey ISIS and should be jailed for life.

Immediately.

In GITMO.

Now quote Franklin and make it all 'legal' like.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

No one is going to call Hunter Biden. Don't be silly.
He has nothing to do with what trump did and nothing to do with trumps behavior.
That is a debunked conspiracy theory that won't enter into it.
If it does, well the republican senate judiciary committee just finished a report about the whole Ukraine 2016 campaign interference being a lie propagated by Russia almost immediately after trump won which puts an end to all of that and that the Ukrainian government have anything against the BIdens which they have said they do not.

Its all a fantasy that is going to quickly come to an end.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Debunked my #
edit on 6-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

So you're saying Republicans in the Senate are more fair than Democrats in the House?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Doing the jobs the mexicans used to do?
$5.00 an hour.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Doing the jobs the mexicans used to do?
$5.00 an hour.

You really are Stupid Silly. I don't mean that in a mean way. You are just ignorant of things. Wages rose 3.1% as well. Remember: Deny Ignorance.

Nonfarm payrolls surged by 266,000 in November, better than the 187,000 expected by economists polled by Dow Jones.

The unemployment rate ticked down to 3.5% from 3.6%, back to the 2019 low and matching the lowest jobless rate since 1969.

The end of the GM strike had a big effect, boosting employment in motor vehicles and parts by 41,300, part of an overall 54,000 gain in manufacturing.

Average hourly earnings rose by 3.1% from a year ago, slightly above the 3% expected by economists polled by Dow Jones.

link

Who's going to pick our strawberries, right?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No one is going to call Hunter Biden. Don't be silly.
He has nothing to do with what trump did and nothing to do with trumps behavior.
If it does, well the republican senate judiciary committee just finished a report about the whole Ukraine 2016 campaign interference being a lie propagated by Russia almost immediately after trump won which puts an end to all of that and that the Ukrainian government have anything against the BIdens which they have said they do not.

Its all a fantasy that is going to quickly come to an end.

who debunked it? Show me a link. If you can't, which you can't, because one doesn't exist, you may have to stop puking up CNN talking points and one day, try, try to fill that tiny head with original thoughts.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You honestly think Trump's Lawyers won't call Hunter? You are so Silly. This is a full contact sport and Trump is the ultimate counter puncher. He won't hold back when the timing is right.

And the Left just walked into his Left Hook.

A Sane Biden would have told Hunter not to take the Burisma Money.

But then again, she was never supposed to lose.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth

Agreed, she didn't act like an adult. however, I do believe even though she was toeing the line on impeachment, she was very weary of it, and knew the consequences would be more than the democrats were willing or capable of handling. Now with that said, I'm not in any way discounting her actions and after seeing her little press conference yesterday, I do think she's losing control a tad bit.

the lady seems intelligent, educated, with integrity, cultivated, she behaves like an adult, which you can't say about some commentators here.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Do you actually watch her talking? Ever? Did you actually watch her doing the Articles of Impeachment speech?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Pelosi was on a CNN Town Hall last night. She was pitiful. The average mental age of Democrat leaders has to be close to 100.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Do you actually watch her talking? Ever? Did you actually watch her doing the Articles of Impeachment speech?

No.

They didn't after a commet like you responded too.

After all Pelosi is a good Catholic, founding father respectin' 'person'.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

i do. cool woman. she is certainly a pleasant and interesting conversational partner. she has achieved a lot in her life. she thinks liberal and progressive, is mentally strong, self-confident and honest, was probably not involved in any big scandals, she serves her country.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Three Democrats signal they are against Impeaching President Trump.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Why can't these people be arrested? or taken out of office? for setting up a false impeachment trial to mislead the whole nation.

I am so confused, where is the justice?

The swamp is attacking the just, is it fear, do they want to take him out before he takes them out?

There must be some laws in the constitution to protect a president, what are they?

Where are the conservative voters, why aren't they pitching a fit, where are the protest?

WTF
edit on 6-12-2019 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

i do. cool woman. she is certainly a pleasant and interesting conversational partner. she has achieved a lot in her life. she thinks liberal and progressive, is mentally strong, self-confident and honest, was probably not involved in any big scandals, she serves her country.

Yes that most 'certainly' describes Mrs. 'We have to pass the bill before we see wuts in it'.

Goebbells himself couldn't have written better bullsnip.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join