It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Gives Nancy Pelosi a Foretaste of the Utter Hell*Snipped

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
President Trump Gives Nancy Pelosi a Foretaste of the Utter Hell an Impeachment Trial Will Be for the Democrats

A little earlier today, Nancy Pelosi decided that more of the Schiff-show was not going to be helpful and she directed various House committees to proceed with drafting articles of impeachment against President Trump.

The White House issued its official response

Either way, D's are toast.

The Democrats should tread warily here. Mitch McConnell is not going to take the easy way out and simply call a vote to dismiss the charges…though he could. He’s said he will go through with a trial. And McConnell will set the rules (the Chief Justice presides but the rules are made by the majority). The odds of him refusing to let the President call witnesses to demonstrate that his request of Ukraine President Zelensky was valid approach zero. The odds of Adam Schiff not being called if the President’s defense team wants it also approaches zero. Biden has already said he will not testify:

As the left says, when they aren’t saying something completely different, this is a political, not a judicial process. The imagery of the President’s team claiming that this is all a sham and Democrats’ witnesses refusing to testify will make the case for dismissal in the most epic way possible.

I am sure more people than Biden will refuse.

And thanks to Trump we now see just how big that swamp really is. The FBI,DOJ,Mainstream News, Seizing Congressman phone records,Seizing journalist phone records.

I hope for once ,Mr. and Mrs. America get's to see what real justice looks like. The icing on the cake was watching Pelosi get religion and Founding Father fever yesterday two things she and her party absolutely HATES.

I retort.

You decide.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96
As much as I dislike Pelosi, I have to give the old girl some credit. She resisted impeachment proceedings until she felt she had no choice, because she knew it was going to take the Democrats someplace they didn't want to go, and she was right. She should have stuck to her guns.

Even if they succeed in impeaching Trump, I suspect it will cost them dearly in the long run.

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I don't give her any.

'We have to save the Republic by impeaching a sitting president because her party didn't like the 2016 presidential vote'.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Yeah she actually seemed like the only adult in the room, a room which is slowly but surely being over run with petulant children. But alas the children are calling the #s. And yes, they will pay for their behavior.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Of course you realize this is all going to lead to a new era of ugliness and harshness and general LCD garbage in politics. The old school politicians probably cannot win against a troll like Trump. So they will be replaced with trolls who can. And things will carry on and just get uglier and meaner and so forth. Not really my idea of an improvement.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

Adult's don't shake their fingers at people asking questions.

Nor do they go off on a red herring of a nonanswer.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
As much as I dislike Pelosi, I have to give the old girl some credit. She resisted impeachment proceedings until she felt she had no choice, because she knew it was going to take the Democrats someplace they didn't want to go, and she was right. She should have stuck to her guns.

Even if they succeed in impeaching Trump, I suspect it will cost them dearly in the long run.

I watched a youtube video of her press conference yesterday and she is pretty committed to the impeachment. She didn't sound like someone who was pushed into this. Her speech about the founding fathers and that this isn't political is such a bare faced lie I'm surprised her Catholic God didn't strike her with a lightening bolt where she stood.

What Hypocrisy.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

The Dems put themselves in this no win situation. Imagine Hunter pleading the 5th as his reason not to show up after a Senate Impeachment Trial formal subpoena.

Then Joe challenges Trump to a trial by combat pushups.

You did this to yourselves Democrats. Enjoy the ride. I know I will.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

The beautiful thing about Hunter.

Is he was ordered to show his financial records for the last 5 years.

Senate can get them pretty easy now.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
When they are done wasting our presidents time doing serious work.
They should be put in jail for preventing our president doing his work by spreading lies and false accusing.
To much time have already been wasted on these swamp people.. can we please drain the swamp soon.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

I watched a youtube video of her press conference yesterday and she is pretty committed to the impeachment. She didn't sound like someone who was pushed into this. Her speech about the founding fathers and that this isn't political is such a bare faced lie I'm surprised her Catholic God didn't strike her with a lightening bolt where she stood.

What Hypocrisy.

Agree, she comes off as a vindictive @#$%! Wicked Witch of the West got nothing on Witch Pelosi.

And she gives Catholics a bad name, as if that were even possible!

She needs to hang it up and enjoy her millions and her grandchildren and do the rest of us a favor.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Jesus effin christ.. No one takes your stupid threats seriously anymore..
Bombshell incoming..igg report.. Trump Wil give dems utter hell.. D's are toast. Tick tock
BLAA BLAA BLAA BLAA
All talk no action
That's all what the orange idiot is about. Running his mouth on twitter and making empty threats.
Bring it already.. Where's that bombshell report we keep hearing about? How is he cleaning the swamp?
It's a rhetorical question, you don't have to answer it because we all know it's bs

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
When they are done wasting our presidents time doing serious work.
They should be put in jail for preventing our president doing his work by spreading lies and false accusing.
To much time have already been wasted on these swamp people.. can we please drain the swamp soon.

It will happen soon, tick tock. Draining of swamp imminent tick tock tick tock
edit on 6-12-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

I hear Cnn is hiring.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I hear Cnn is hiring.

I hear there is a rehab center for cult 45 members who have drank too much Trump kool-aid

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Cult 45 is awesome compared to Never Trumpers Tide pods.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

What Hypocrisy.

Which is one of the reasons I dislike her(a lot), but she resisted until change.org and others began pushing hard for impeachment. Nevertheless, I have no sympathy for her. She's now the leader of the pack.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Since Pelosi and Schiff love Franklin so much.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: neo96

I hear Cnn is hiring.

I hear there is a rehab center for cult 45 members who have drank too much Trump kool-aid

Are those the 250,000+ new workers last Month?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Agreed, she didn't act like an adult. however, I do believe even though she was toeing the line on impeachment, she was very weary of it, and knew the consequences would be more than the democrats were willing or capable of handling. Now with that said, I'm not in any way discounting her actions and after seeing her little press conference yesterday, I do think she's losing control a tad bit.

edit on 6-12-2019 by Oppositeoftruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join