It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Trump Admin a Facade for a step towards World Domination?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Haven't watched the vid yet, but I will. The New Apostolic Revolution is a real problem...I'm glad you recognize it.

....get back to ya......

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfox81

This isnt thinking outside the box in any way at all.
You sound like every hollywood communist or media shill in america.

What you need to ask yourself is WHO runs hollywood, our media, DC swamp..?
Whoever that is hates trumps guts.
Why?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Wow! A well-nigh civil discussion that doesn't devolve into mostly mud pit, partisan, political bickering by various npc's parroting their gang's buzzwords and catchphrases. Am I shocked at the lack of interest in this thread? (spoiler: no)

Yall still thinking 3d chess. Anybody remember the old Cowboys vs Yankees model? Left/right is irrelevant. That's just a dog and pony show to garner the approval and favors of the local yokels. The minor skirmish in the US seems to be between West/South Cowboys (California, Texas, Arkansas, etc) and East coast Yankees (New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, etc). If this holds any water, then Obama and Trump are on the same team as JFK, being from Chicago and NYC, respectively. Of course JFK was a Yankee from Massachusetts, and was whacked deep in Cowboy country, Dallas, Texas in the infamous reverse drive-by.

Reagan (Hollywood actor, therefore baby blood drinking satanist, lol) Bush, Clinton - all cowboys from the South/West. Neither are "good," simply two management teams vying for control of USA Inc. It's all about that long game. Attention span what? Anywho, gotta check my twitter/insta/tumblr/tinder and rage over the political merits of a $500 million dollar cynical cash grab about people in spandex hitting each other that's largely marketed for Chinese audiences. Because that damn mouse desperately needs the free publicity.

I think They've been swinging the pendulum harder each cycle. Divide and conquer. Create as much fear and chaos as possible and then offer the solution - NWO. Way things have been going lately, I'm wondering if we'll soon be "attacked" by evil "aliens." Which happens to be a plan casually proposed by Cowboy Reagan a few times. Did he get that from Alan Moore or vice versa? Either way, I can already see the news photos of black and white, and jew and muslim, and klan member and furry, everyone - all smiling in their Space Force uniforms, gladly willing to go make their masters more powerful and rich by sacrificing themselves for a false (flag) ideology.

It's mostly basic, old news, but I guess it's fake news these days. This new Yank in office and his goon squad have done an absolute number on the conspiracy scene, as it were. The Matrix is a cool flick, but I don't make a habit of taking any colored pill from strange bald men in sunglasses and leather trench coats at 2am inside abandoned buildings. Since when did any self-respecting conspiracy theorist ever trust ANY politician or news media? If ya can't beat 'em...

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
why would russia or china even bother using such a method for world domination? what you think of as a bad president hasn't endangered our country in the past and as kennedy showed, a president that's a real potential foreign asset is removed one way or another as soon as they cross the line.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join