It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil on CBS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I wasn’t expecting much, given that it is CBS after all. Michael Emerson was worth the price of admission, so i gave it a shot. Very glad that I did. It is quirky, uses cheap bumps to get a small scare for the most part. But there is a fair amount of nearly subliminal clues going on to sub arc plot lines. And that is what has me hooked. Not sure if it will get more seasons on not, but it certainly deserves them.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

What?

LOL

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I wasn’t expecting much, given that it is CBS after all. Michael Emerson was worth the price of admission, so i gave it a shot. Very glad that I did. It is quirky, uses cheap bumps to get a small scare for the most part. But there is a fair amount of nearly subliminal clues going on to sub arc plot lines. And that is what has me hooked. Not sure if it will get more seasons on not, but it certainly deserves them.

I love this show! Everything about it is perfection.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Some of the episodes are online here.

Evil online

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I read your post and I'm watching the first episode now.

I love it!

I can't even read ats threads.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   

My wife and I rarely invest in major network shows anymore, but this season hasn’t been too bad. Evil is excellent and so is another show called Prodigal Son.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I'm a fan, reminds me a bit of X Files. Good chemistry between cast and for some reason I can't take my eyes off of Katja Herbers. Ii think I have a TV crush on her character, sweet, smart and a bit quirky. Plus Ben from Lost plays a demon...outstanding!

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
George.... LOL

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: waftist

My point exactly. He does such a perfect subtle villain. Even as Harold Finch in “Person Of Interest” yes protagonists are usually good but his motives were self serving and he had few problems sacrificing others to achieve a goal. Which a trait of sociopaths.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Other than pulling the racism card for no reason at all one episode the show has not been half bad.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Already renewed by CBS for season 2.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Nice to know.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Already a thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Multiple threads are.., evil! (lol)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

It’s been over a month and I didn’t look back that far. Still about the best new show this year. While Stumptown is entertaining, it lacks the weave of writing that Evil has.

top topics

join