It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Coughing Fit on Howard Stern 12/4 - Presidential Run

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
HRC on The Howard Stern Show 12/4 coughing up a lung:

Audio only. You're welcome.

Why is this significant?

Howard Stern invited Hillary on his show in 2016 while campaigning for the Presidency of the United States. Stern turned from hard-core Independent voter to the left. He wanted to humanize her for his so called "blue collar" audience. She refused.

So why now go on his show? I have a feeling that HRC is ready to announce her running for the 2020 Democratic Presidential Candidate.

We, ahem, I, can only hope.

In case you forgot:

edit on 5-12-2019 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UFO1414

Owls do that with rodents... they eat them whole then vomit up the skin and bones after all the good stuff has been digested.

Hillary does the same thing but with souls.

To the topic... please PLEASE please run Hillary!!!!

A sequel to 2016 Presidential results would be even more entertaining than the original!!!

edit on 5-12-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Most respectable animals use the other end. I'll be back in 5.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Just remember, every time Hillary coughs another devil gets its horns.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I am still convinced she is not entering until Trump is a “done deal” out.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
She's never come clean on her health. People do not cough this much. Nobody believes there is not something medically wrong with her. Coughing, fainting. People are not electing someone this deceptive when they know something is very wrong and she refuses to be honest about it. Maybe just be honest and people might accept you as a real person. Just own it an move on. She won't do it. She could be dying of stage 4 throat cancer and would not own it. Sickening the level of dishonesty with her.
edit on 5-12-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

In case you forgot:

I didn't

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hillary knows Joe Biden will be toast after the Senate Trial. She also knows that threatening Bernie and his wife works like a charm.

The path to winning the nomination and losing to Trump, will be wide open for her. Has Hillary registered in any of the states whose deadlines have already passed? (I read somewhere that she did.)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Two of Obama's biggest mistakes:

1. Not appointing an IG to the State Dept. It was the longest a Dept went without an Inspector General.
2. Appointing Hillary as head of the State Dept with no IG looking over her shoulder. She is running a massive for profit charity company. HELLO OBAMA. What could go wrong? How about EVERYTHING.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I've had a suspicion that Mr T has known she would run again in 2020 and that's why she's not in gaol.

Why put an easy to beat loser in a cell when you can torture her by winning against her twice then do it afterwards?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
She's never come clean on her health. People do not cough this much. Nobody believes there is not something medically wrong with her. Coughing, fainting. People are not electing someone this deceptive when they know something is very wrong and she refuses to be honest about it. Maybe just be honest and people might accept you as a real person. Just own it an move on. She won't do it. She could be dying of stage 4 throat cancer and would not own it. Sickening the level of dishonesty with her.

This, she either smokes a lot of pot, or she has emphysema, and she's gonna try again for potus, i guess for some its all about the power

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Almost as bad as Trump's sniffing and slurring fits.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari clinton 2020. pls run killary. ur husband is a a rapist. also i wish i could fart under the blankets and pull it over her face

edit on 6-12-2019 by AnrkE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I am still convinced she is not entering until Trump is a “done deal” out.

I don't think it is Trump she wants out first. They actually believe she can win.

I think the plan was to get senile, gaffey, creepy uncle Joe to willingly bow out regarding Ukraine and if lucky throw in an impeachment by whistleblowing. The problem is, Joe aint quittin nicely. The more I see, the more I think it was/is about Joe and removing Trump that way was just a convenient hope.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
There's enough to IMPEACH her with the Steele Dossier.

So if shes that stupid.

Let her.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I think she has some MAJOR physical ailments that have not been disclosed.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

For a while I thought she had lung cancer, but it has been too long now for that to be the case. Now I am thinking the cough is a tic; it occurs when she knows she is speaking lies- her subconscious trying to tell her to shut up. She doesn't listen though. In other words the cough at this point is like a poker tell- obvious when you see it.

edit on 6-12-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join