It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has Donald Trump gained?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I do believe they have medicine for that.

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus
Trump is the antithesis to Jesus in every way. It's amazing how you have so easily mixed the two together. Opposites attract I guess, if you know what I mean.

I keep hearing this: "God always sends Its most flawed individuals to exact the greatest changes for humankind".

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
originally posted by: chr0naut
originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: Breakthestreak
Perhaps there is something in the idea that Trump may actually have owed more than he owned prior to becoming President?

This is little known but his Godfather, the tin merchant Joseph of Arimathea paid up all of his debts through this lifetime.
edit on 9-12-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

Trump is the antithesis to Jesus in every way. It's amazing how you have so easily mixed the two together. Opposites attract I guess, if you know what I mean.

I keep hearing this: "God always sends Its most flawed individuals to exact the greatest changes for humankind".

Who has the medicine, how much per gram and is it a felony to possess?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Perhaps there is something in the idea that Trump may actually have owed more than he owned prior to becoming President?

This is little known but his Godfather, the tin merchant Joseph of Arimathea paid up all of his debts through this lifetime.

Are you suggesting that "the little horn", the great boaster, is Jesus the Christ?

“Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God“ (2 Thes 2:3-4).

and continuing...

“The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.” (2 Thes 2:9-12).

So much for the 'campaign approved propaganda' that Trump is a messiah, like King Cyrus the Great.

"He's not the messiah, he's just a very naughty boy!" Python: LOB.

edit on 9/12/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Lol, glad you have a sense of humor, that was a funny reply.
I gave you a star for your troubles..lol

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

Who has the medicine, how much per gram and is it a felony to possess?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
He initially ran for POTUS because he thought it would strengthen his position in negotiations with NBC over his "Apprentice" contract

However, when he made his announcement he was running they immediately severed ties with him instead

He's a narcissist, and loves to see his name on TV. It's pretty much his biggest reason for existing. Being President guarantees that the whole world is talking about him every day. And the more outrageous he is, the more they'll talk about him, and it feeds into his narcissism

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

edit on 10-12-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Are you suggesting that "the little horn", the great boaster, is Jesus the Christ?
What archetypes are you drawing inference to regarding referendom: horn, boaster, Christ?

“Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God“ (2 Thes 2:3-4).
and continuing...“The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.” (2 Thes 2:9-12).

You are not endoctrinated.

So much for the 'campaign approved propaganda' that Trump is a messiah, like King Cyrus the Great.
"He's not the messiah, he's just a very naughty boy!" Python: LOB.

How many of your idealized icons turned out to be predatorial sexual deviants?

What, Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
?

I don't claim 'ownership' of, or responsibility for, any of them.

(They are yukky, leave them alone and don't play with them).

edit on 10/12/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
I will take that as an admission *Yes I did this" despite my hardships/justifying my lies.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut
I will take that as an admission *Yes I did this" despite my hardships/justifying my lies.

That's a bit harsh.

What lies? hardships? justifications?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Can somebody tell me what Donald Trump has gained by becoming President?

He has cemented has place right next to Washington, Lincoln and Kennedy as being one of the most talked about Presidents in History. Yes, they will be talking about this guy a hundred years from now.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

He has cemented has place right next to Washington, Lincoln and Kennedy as being one of the most talked about Presidents in History. Yes, they will be talking about this guy a hundred years from now.

Reasonable !

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Yes, they will be talking about this guy a hundred years from now.

Guess we will just have to believe you on that one, i cant even ask for a link

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
He’s most definitely gained support
He’s gained in popularity, world wide

Anyone who claims to believe he won’t win the next election and secure the popular vote is simply a liar

The majority of Americans support him now and that’s not all his doing either. The actions of the disgusting leftists, the media and the dEms have driven people onto the Trump Train in droves

He’s going to gain a hell of a lot more over the next five years

America will be ‘gaining’ along with him

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Let's cut to the chase...from tonight's House Judiciary Impeachment mark-up arguments:

Donald Trump is an existential threat to the existence of a corrupt DC system we have exposed to his disinfecting sunlight.

Donald Trump is the existential threat to every entity who benefits from that corrupt and vile system.

SOURCE: theconservativetreehouse.com... about/

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ha

I just clicked on this exact reply of yours in another thread. Watched Jim Jordan for a bit.

The threat he poses is absolutely why it’s only the corrupt and the incompetent who oppose his great presidency

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join