It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has Donald Trump gained?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

I understand the gravity of the situation, it's the same as it has always been, the elites moving their pieces on the chessboard.

Who got the permanent tax break? The same elite who own our "representatives" in Washington and dictate their policies and legislation.

Who got the weapons? A country who is infamous for sponsoring and funding terrorism. The same country that has been implicated in 9/11 was also shielded from the repercussions of said involvement by Trump's AG. Yet Trump's supporters claim to be all about ending terrorism.

Trump is just one head of the two-headed monster that has always been used to divide us.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Trump is just one head of the two-headed monster that has always been used to divide us.

Apparently you're to stuck up in your own "Enlightened" opinion to
consider you may be wrong when at best the jury is still out. You
couldn't by any means be living up to your moniker with so much
bias. Now answer my question.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

You don't need to be a genius or "enlightened" to see what's happening because it's the same thing that has always been happening. Divide and conquer.

My suspicions are confirmed every day, I don't think the jury is still out. But maybe Trump will surprise me and stop being a constant pot stirrer, same with the Democrats, I won't hold my breath though.
edit on 12/7/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

There's no such thing as a selfless act. I like Trump because he is not a politician and he has Scots blood.
BTW your name is like an advertisement
What's that all about?

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

There's no such thing as a selfless act. I like Trump because he is not a politician and he has Scots blood.
BTW your name is like an advertisement
What's that all about?

That friggen song was all ear worm in my head when I was signing up! lol
Good question! lol

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Addendum II. Flaws of great Kings and rulers of Judah and Israel
www.francisasburysociety.com...
Judges of Israel biblescripture.net...
edit on 7-12-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

My suspicions are confirmed every day, I don't think the jury is still out. But maybe Trump will surprise me and stop being a constant pot stirrer, same with the Democrats, I won't hold my breath though.

I see and you don't see any possibility that stirring the pot is the
only way he can keep one of his other campaign promises? Not
even possibly? He couldn't be flushing them out? Or do you just
refuse to believe that's exactly what he's doing, He teetors the
edge hoping for a miss when they try to push him off. He himself
is crafty with a crafty lawyer. That's what I see.

And you are now avoiding my question.

(post by Breakthestreak removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

“He’s gained everything he has now by becoming President”

YEAH! I even gave him way more credit than that for brains. But
I can't even take him serious now. Not after that.

I concede the question. No biggy

edit on 7-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Sounds like a great plan for those wanting to divide us doesn't it?

The Democrats and Trump are like two peas in a pod, the plebs are the ones who are truly at each other's throats. Divide and conquer, Trump is a wet dream for those in power.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Trump is the antithesis to Jesus in every way. It's amazing how you have so easily mixed the two together. Opposites attract I guess, if you know what I mean.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: Breakthestreak

“He’s gained everything he has now by becoming President”

YEAH! I even gave him way more credit than that for brains. But
I can't even take him serious now. Not after that.

Yeah, I don’t think you’re alone. What a fool.

The very same insanity and outright lies that are the backbone of ‘the left’ have ensured that nobody can take ANY of them seriously.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Sounds like a great plan for those wanting to divide us doesn't it?

The Democrats and Trump are like two peas in a pod, the plebs are the ones who are truly at each other's throats. Divide and conquer, Trump is a wet dream for those in power.

Fortunately I can still bet against you. Because the eyes I'm looking thru
I know for a fact are unbiased. And your eyes are well there your eyes.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: okrian

I once listened to an interview with Ivanka about why Trump wanted to become President.

She said that he called the family together, sat them down and said that he was thinking of running for President.

Then he told them that if he did, the left and the media could very well destroy him and them as well... they could lose everything they had worked for. So he wanted them to vote on it because he wouldn't do it without their consent.

When asked why he wanted to do it, he replied that the country was screwed up and he honestly thought he could get it on the right track again.

They all voted yes and here we are.

He knew coming in what kind of crap he and his family would take on a daily basis from the left.

He did it anyways because he thought he could fix it.

So yea, there's your narcissistic dictator right there.

/facepalm

Awwww, this is such a sweet story. And we all know how perfect and beautiful this moment was. It is such a perfect story it'll make your head spin. No one knows more about perfect stories.

I felt so inspired by this story that I went out and followed in Trump's footsteps by cheating on my wife, plastic surgeried my daughters appearance until I wanted to bang her, and then hired some illegal immigrants to work for me.

So sweet. And I'm sure it's so perfect and true. He's such a brave and true American that has a long history of altruism and fighting for people other than himself. Good lord.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I understand Jesus, Trump is nowhere close to being even comparable to him. Trump is arrogant and egotistical, he is not going through any kind of crucifixion right now. He is fat and happy, not wanting for anything. He was born with a silver spoon, Jesus was not. Jesus spoke against Earthly riches, Trump has been obsessed with them for decades.
I think you do not understand Jesus, his Teaching, or his mission.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
He has sacrificed a lot to help the entire country.

You are talking about trade deals that had no common sense.

Deals that had America paying more then it would ever receive back.

And if that trend continued it would have been disastrous.

Trump is a rare breed and not many can take his place.

You need someone like him in high positions of power, not these week looking Democrat officals.

And the weak trend is very powerful. When trump has finished his services. They will continue to weaken the military weaken the country.

They are weak minded people

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Awwww, this is such a sweet story. And we all know how perfect and beautiful this moment was. It is such a perfect story it'll make your head spin. No one knows more about perfect stories.

I felt so inspired by this story that I went out and followed in Trump's footsteps by cheating on my wife, plastic surgeried my daughters appearance until I wanted to bang her, and then hired some illegal immigrants to work for me.

So sweet. And I'm sure it's so perfect and true. He's such a brave and true American that has a long history of altruism and fighting for people other than himself. Good lord.

And here we have a rare example of a never trumper not completely
consumed by hate. Notice the specific targets in the post. Truly
this one harbors a more perfect reasoning.

edit on 7-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

And here we have a rare example of a never trumper not completely
consumed by hate. Notice the specific targets in the post. Truly
this one harbors a more perfect reasoning.

I know it hurts that people actually don't like Trump based on his own words and actions. Trump... anti-American as all getout. But plenty pro-Trump of course. And pro-Saudi corporate friends. And pro global corporatocracy. That too.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I know it hurts that people actually don't like Trump based on his own words and actions. Trump... anti-American as all getout. But plenty pro-Trump of course. And pro-Saudi corporate friends. And pro global corporatocracy. That too.

You never gave him a chance from the gate. And I haven't even looked at
your profile page. So surprise me and prove my assumption wrong. Your
hate is born of a cookie cutter at Betty CROCKer.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You never gave him a chance from the gate. And I haven't even looked at
your profile page. So surprise me and prove my assumption wrong. Your
hate is born of a cookie cutter at Betty CROCKer.

That's a weird assumption you are making without any knowledge of me. Everyone has a chance. Some people just blow it repeatedly. And sadly, Trump has blown it... repeatedly.

And 'me' is not the topic. It would seem that you missed the "based on his own words and actions" part of my post.

Trump's own words, behavior and actions have been visible for decades for all of us to see. Perhaps you missed it?
The only thing "cookie cutter" is the blind allegiance to Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join