It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has Donald Trump gained?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I don't think he has done anything too overt to game the system while in office. There are some things like his Mar Alago pay to play zone. Trump towers have been the same. Housing airforce at one of Trump's failing golf resort in Scotland. the blocking of Qatar after refusing to fund Kushners 1.2 billion mortgage and then when they decided to bail him out Trump lifted the blockade. Trump's daughter patents and contracts being fast tracked in China.

Those are just things off the top of my head that have been exposed. Each can be excused as just the perks without being overt. Like someone else said though the real money-making will come after he is out. Right now he has his kids with Top Secret clearances working behind the scenes that are privy to all kinds of sensitive information that can make people rich and those that are already rich even richer. I will remind you they have those Toop Secret clearances against the recommendations of our national security.

As far as how Much Donald is worth though that is something that is up for debate. Seems his worth was mostly based on what he wanted it to be, not based on actual worth. I think there is a ruling that people are waiting on in the Supreme Court over his Taxes. So depending on how that goes wemay actually find out at some point.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Good post! I just don't see any great motivator for Trump to
take on this fight. What happens when he leaves office could
be anything depending on how he leaves. I guess we wait like
everything else.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

He has gained....

..... A little bit of weight.

And a reputation to order a lot of McDonalds.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
There is noting to gain. He was already there.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
He's the most investigated person in the history of the USA.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

There is noting to gain. He was already there.

Now we're talk'n! See that point right there? Trump gives up everything
he built thru the years, he could've left this world in kingly fashion.
Instead he chooses american politics and takes on most of D.C. And for
what? He doesn't even accept his salary?

And people who support the left know damn well he was never even given a
chance from day one. Way to go lefties the new american way. You should
be proud!

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

my " pop pyscholgy " opinion is :

hering the greeting " good morning mr president "

is the " biggest gain " that he sought

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'd love to watch/listen to this interview... googled and couldn't find it. Maybe google is hiding it.

Got a link?

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: okrian

I once listened to an interview with Ivanka about why Trump wanted to become President.

She said that he called the family together, sat them down and said that he was thinking of running for President.

Then he told them that if he did, the left and the media could very well destroy him and them as well... they could lose everything they had worked for. So he wanted them to vote on it because he wouldn't do it without their consent.

When asked why he wanted to do it, he replied that the country was screwed up and he honestly thought he could get it on the right track again.

They all voted yes and here we are.

He knew coming in what kind of crap he and his family would take on a daily basis from the left.

He did it anyways because he thought he could fix it.

So yea, there's your narcissistic dictator right there.

/facepalm

edit on 6-12-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

You're totally right. He will benefit greatly in the long-term, his family in particular. He's not done anything overtly illegal but he's done juuust enough to allow the media to latch itself to a story every few days or so. That's kinda the point of it all in my opinion. Everything is on the edge of legality which is where the line starts to get blurry. Great stuff for the court of public opinion.
edit on 12/6/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
what has DT gained, Lots of stars and flags on ATS, lots of retweets and a big old ego boost no doubt

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You're totally right. He will benefit greatly in the long-term, his family in particular. He's not done anything overtly illegal but he's done juuust enough to allow the media to latch itself to a story every few days or so. That's kinda the point of it all in my opinion. Everything is on the edge of legality which is where the line starts to get blurry. Great stuff for the court of public opinion.

He knows how to keep the media interested, so he generates his own headlines. He is a genius at manipulating left wing media outlets. Not in jail yet, not impeached yet, but (while you were not looking) *its all about the economy stupid*..his words.
edit on 6-12-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:32 PM link quote reply Can somebody tell me what Donald Trump has gained by becoming President?
His Ascension maybe. Or a lot closer to it at least. Treasures in Heaven from the good works he’s doing, and he sure is going through the crucifixion.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

When you have all the money and can buy anything you want, then it's about legacy and power.
If you don't keep moving you stop.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

And people say he doesn't have a cult following. You just directly compared him to Jesus.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

And people say he doesn't have a cult following. You just directly compared him to Jesus.

I would expect an enlightened person to understand, but it is too esoteric I guess. I’m not comparing him to Jesus. The Churches have hidden the truth from us. The Ascension is for all, not just Jesus. I knew someone would say that anyway, so I guess it had to be you. Jesus said”I
AM the Way”. What would be the point of his Ascension if we are not to follow him in The Path. People also misunderstood Jesus. He said he was one with the Father. He says “All these things and more shall ye do”. Do you understand the fourteen stations of the cross? It is the path of initiation and depicted inside every Catholic Church. Why do you not tear Pelosi apart for saying because she is Catholic, no one is allowed to call her on her hatred ? She thinks she’s exempt from the Law. Why do people accept the law of Pelosi wherein she is allowed to
Promote abortion? She believes she is above reproach. And she is on the warpath to destroy the one person who is taking apart the apparatus of the Deep State as much as possible. Even Soros himself stated that Trump was ruining his New World Order, and that is why all the media, all the left wing pundits, the Democrats, the feminists, the abortion clinics, the Deep State, even the Pope, are all against Trump. You may think it’s about his demeanor, but it’s not. By the way, there is biblical reference to God setting up the rulers of Israel, and they were NOT perfect. They had flaws. In fact some people here have even mentioned the fact that someone does not have to be without flaws to be doing the right thing.
Anyway, back to the 14 Stations. It is the path of initiation depicted. All the Saints of the Church have experienced it. St Therese of Lisieux, St Catherine of Siena, St John of the Cross. St John even wrote about the dark night of the soul and the dark night of the Spirit, which is a biblical reference. “ My God my God, why has thou forsaken me?”.
The Impeachment scam and all the condemnation is the walk of the 14 stations. “Jesus is condemned to death”. The first station of the cross.
Who knows , maybe Schiff was one of the Sanhedrin....
edit on 7-12-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Addendum: This is the crux of it all

The language Paul used in Romans 8 is not taught in mainstream christianity today. "What do children become after they grow up?" The answer is, "They become like their parents." Paul states that mankind's destiny is to be heirs of God, joint-heirs with Christ. The children of God grow up to become God! Christ said that he was one with the Father. Christ made himself to be God and was considered by the Jews of his day as a blasphemer for such a statement. It was blaspheme during Christ's time and is sounds like blaspheme today. Mankind's destiny is to become God and this was the true message that Christ brought to this world.

this world. John 10:24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly. 25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. 26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30 I and my Father are one. 31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. 32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? 33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. 34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; 36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? 37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. 38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. KJV

Christ came to this Earth to be the first to be born into the family of God. The scripture states that Christ was the firstborn of many brethren. Paul, by equating Christians to being brothers or sisters of Christ, was stating that a Christian's ultimate destiny is to be God just as Christ is God.
reluctant-messenger.com...
Good day to you brother/sister

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

When you have all the money and can buy anything you want, then it's about legacy and power.
If you don't keep moving you stop.

So for you DT is incapable of seeing himself as a person who could
save our country from the destructive forces inside the U.S.
gov.? No possibility that he is only there out of love for his
country?

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

And you liken the people who gave someone else a chance at the helm.
Because they were sick of the same crap politicians lying only to pursue
their own agenda for decade after decade. You liken that to a cult following?
If you're an american you should be ashamed.

The people who are behind DT are filled with hope for a man who as far as
we can tell. Has kept promises despite democrats riding his leg all the way.
achieving nothing but that all the way thru three years. But it's a cult
following?

Clearly you don't understand the gravity of the situation and the hope that
is following Donald Trump. So I'll tell you what you go right on ahead and
from now on refer to us as the cult of hope. You'll be a lot more accurate
and I'll be fine with that. What say you?

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I understand Jesus, Trump is nowhere close to being even comparable to him. Trump is arrogant and egotistical, he is not going through any kind of crucifixion right now. He is fat and happy, not wanting for anything. He was born with a silver spoon, Jesus was not. Jesus spoke against Earthly riches, Trump has been obsessed with them for decades.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Excellent!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join