It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has Donald Trump gained?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Don't forget....haters are gonna hate.

originally posted by: dubiousatworst
a reply to: chr0naut
Next do the Oracle of Omaha!
I wonder how he made his money in the first place. Just a guess here, however I'm pretty sure every billionaire has leveraged themselves in such a fashion.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Yes, without hope we have nothing.
Well said.

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
A cult-like following.

Hope is tangible. It is a disease that can cause happiness and prosperity.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Don't forget....haters are gonna hate.

originally posted by: dubiousatworst
Next do the Oracle of Omaha!
I wonder how he made his money in the first place. Just a guess here, however I'm pretty sure every billionaire has leveraged themselves in such a fashion.

For some; Hatred is a Love potion. To each their own fringe man.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Drama ia created from hate. There's a reason reality TV (scripted to create as much drama as possible) was and is so popular, because drama and hate are like drugs to the ego.

Even I recognize my own "addiction" to this drug (drama) by participating here on ATS, but at least I am aware of it and don't let the hate consume me.
edit on 12/5/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
So is LOVE...try to love a little more, it can also be addictive.
If your married make sure you just love your wife, if you know what I mean.
But, yea, try love.

Drama ia created from hate. There's a reason reality TV (scripted to create as much drama as possible) was and is so popular, because drama and hate are like drugs to the ego.

Even I recognize my own "addiction" to this drug (drama) by participating here on ATS, but at least I am aware of it and don't let the hate consume me.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No instigating behind it? Come on now? I mean do you really divide
the american people up like that? Two sets of cults. I don't feel like
I'm following a cult leader. I don't believe Trump is communicating
with the comets gonna take us to aliens. I'm just an american like
so many other american's try'n to keep a duly elected POTUS in
office because he's do'n a great job. And I don't want be
ruled by the POS that wanna take him down.

Now how does that make me or any one else members of a cult or
cult following? Trump hasn't gained squat whether you wanna face
or not. He damn sure hasn't gained anything worth the headache he's
taken on.

edit on 6-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I'm sorry. I ill no longer suggest, or even infer, that you think.

Holly wow that was a good one! lol

Please dude haven't you got enough to hate in your country without
hating on our president or for that matter our country? Or if you have
to say something at least don't go make'n shlt up.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Drama ia created from hate. There's a reason reality TV (scripted to create as much drama as possible) was and is so popular, because drama and hate are like drugs to the ego. Even I recognize my own "addiction" to this drug (drama) by participating here on ATS, but at least I am aware of it and don't let the hate consume me.

I totally understand. I would rather be bludgeoning people to death legally in a 14th century war setting. Perfectly on the up and up. Pride and country...down with invading hoards that rob pillage and such. Life can be dull in the modern age and I for one need my amusements, words become swords to satisfy blood lust, ideas build nations.
edit on 6-12-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

I do have love. Plenty of it. I don't buy into the hate, I just comment on what I see and roll with the punches.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I do have love. Plenty of it. I don't buy into the hate, I just comment on what I see and roll with the punches.

It is all part and parcel of the Human experience. Never to know love is not to have experienced hatred. Both are bound to each other as polarizing energies that promote growth.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Awesome, I was not casting doubt just stating an antidote to the hate referenced in your post. I do not doubt your love and thanks for your clarification. We all benefit, like I said unless you have a wife then you need to keep your love in check, but I digress.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
You seem to be a voice of reason and illumination, I appreciate that.
Thanks

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

It is all part and parcel of the Human experience. Never to know love is not to have experienced hatred. Both are bound to each other as polarizing energies that promote growth.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

America is much more than just two cults. The majority do not care about the narrative nor do they keep up with every detail that is spoon fed to them through the media outlets.

There is much more gray area in-between the black and white fringes. Half the country doesn't even vote and even of those who do vote many of them are moderates and aren't pulled in by the divisive BS Washington and the media have conjured up, they look at things from a neutral perspective and vote according to who makes the most sense and not by party affiliation.

But even they are beginning to be overtaken by the extremists that the past 3+ years of narrative has created. It is the fringe, the "black and white" who are the loudest and they seem to drown out the moderate majority more every day.

Trump is just one side of the coin that has always pitted the "black" against the "white", Republican against Democrat. They all have the same handlers and donors and they are putting on quite a show to divide and conquer.

It's hard to tell reality from propaganda when you have fallen for the act.
edit on 12/6/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I was agreeing with you until you said Trump was one side of the coin.
Trump dated a black women, was awarded community recognition awards from Jessie Jackson[all in the 80's before it was popular] and was never considered a racist, Nazi, misogynist or any other BS label the never trumpers have thrown at him.
He is not a republican or a democrat, the republicans accepted him as Trump is more conservative in this political climate. The democrats of the 80's are closer to republicans then democrats of today. I hope you see that as a fact because it is an important stipulation.
The election of Trump is a break from the cultism, you are swinging and missing...strike 3 your out!

a reply to: carsforkids

America is much more than just two cults. The majority do not care about the narrative nor do they keep up with every detail that is spoon fed to them through the media outlets.

There is much more gray area in-between the black and white fringes. Half the country doesn't even vote and even of those who do vote many of them are moderates and aren't pulled in by the divisive BS Washington and the media have conjured up, they look at things from a neutral perspective and vote according to who makes the most sense and not by party affiliation.

But even they are beginning to be overtaken by the extremists that the past 3+ years of narrative has created. It is the fringe, the "black and white" who are the loudest and they seem to drown out the moderate majority more every day.

Trump is just one side of the coin that has always pitted the "black" against the "white", Republican against Democrat. They all have the same handlers and donors and they are putting on quite a show to divide and conquer.

It's hard to tell reality from propaganda when you have fallen for the act.

edit on 6-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You said Trump gained a cult like following.

I said

Now how does that make me or any one else members of a cult or
cult following? Trump hasn't gained squat whether you wanna face
or not. He damn sure hasn't gained anything worth the headache he's
taken on.

So according to you being pro Trump is like joining a cult. Pro Hillary
or Obama cult following. I disagree so if Trump gained something
explain how a cult following is a gain for Donald Trump? I like what
he's doing but if I didn't? I'd drop him like a bad suit, unlike people
who follow a cult leader. And I'm pretty damn sure most people
that are pro trump would do the same.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: MisterSpock
The TRUE gains are and will continue to be hidden.

Since entering the seat of the presidency, he has been paid over 13 Billion dollars by russia, not to mention his other family members have received several billion(3-5) each.

This will never come to light. But I've PERSONALLY, heard about this from a friend that sat next to someone on a plane that was texting their spouse that had heard it from their neighbor who overheard a guy in a bar talking to another guy who had said his roommates uncle overheard it FIRST HAND.

You in good style tonight...

He's was being sarcastic.

So , you are attempting to tell me something I have known for many of a year?
MisterSpock IS sarcasm incarnate.
And don't you forget it.

edit on 12/6/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

He's lost a lot more money by becoming president than he would have gained if he hadn't run for president. He did the thing a real true patriotic American could do by sacrificing a lot and at costs involving much more than just money to make America better, and he's already succeeded better than all the politicians and recent presidents put together.

I don't like him, I don't hate him.

I don't think he's done a bad job, by contrast of his predecessors, he's done an OK job (bar was low).

I don't think he's a super patriot, altruistic in any way, or someone who will glow in American history.

He's a mediocre guy who's kept things running after two sh#t presidents.

What...

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
The TRUE gains are and will continue to be hidden.

Since entering the seat of the presidency, he has been paid over 13 Billion dollars by russia, not to mention his other family members have received several billion(3-5) each.

This will never come to light. But I've PERSONALLY, heard about this from a friend that sat next to someone on a plane that was texting their spouse that had heard it from their neighbor who overheard a guy in a bar talking to another guy who had said his roommates uncle overheard it FIRST HAND.

You in good style tonight...

He's was being sarcastic.

So , you are attempting to tell me something I have known for many of a year?
MisterSpock IS sarcasm incarnate.
And don't you forget it.

Actually he is the perfect example of those of us just smart enough to excell in a career, make lots of money but has no idea what to do with it. He's nothing more than a drone.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
He signed the Trump businesses over to his sons in 2017 so that you'd all fall for the illusion that he's losing money. Meanwhile, millions of tax payer dollars are being funneled into security staying at Mar a Lago, Trump tower, hotels etc...

Any agent who stays with him or family at his resort had to become a member. When he took presidency, he doubled that membership fee to $200k per person. We're paying for that, and by the day for their rooms. But... his name isn't on the business any more, so it doesn't look like he's gaining any money.

As soon as he's out of office, the businesses will be signed back over to him and his net worth increases bigly.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

What has Donald Trump gained?

My respect.

For all the crap he's gone through.

If not for the love of country? whatelse is he there for instead of personsal power unlike his haters.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join