It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has Donald Trump gained?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
The TRUE gains are and will continue to be hidden.

Since entering the seat of the presidency, he has been paid over 13 Billion dollars by russia, not to mention his other family members have received several billion(3-5) each.

This will never come to light. But I've PERSONALLY, heard about this from a friend that sat next to someone on a plane that was texting their spouse that had heard it from their neighbor who overheard a guy in a bar talking to another guy who had said his roommates uncle overheard it FIRST HAND.

What Complete nonsense . He lost money and the reason he lost billions is because he keeps a private russian hooker on retainer for him to piss on and grab by the kitty cat.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Next do the Oracle of Omaha!
I wonder how he made his money in the first place. Just a guess here, however I'm pretty sure every billionaire has leveraged themselves in such a fashion.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

How does that have anything to do with the topic?

Good lord, I was answering your post!

Are you a goldfish?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
A cult-like following.

Hope is tangible. It is a disease that can cause happiness and prosperity.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

A cult-like following.

Which is just your opinion.

Which is worth nothing anymore here...

You've certainly seen to THAT the last few years.

But yet you keep posting...

edit on 5-12-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dubiousatworst
I wonder how he made his money in the first place. Just a guess here, however I'm pretty sure every billionaire has leveraged themselves in such a fashion.

I'm fairly sure that Buffet invested very carefully, didn't do the majority of it on credit, and only had a single chapter 11 in his career.

He was personally very frugal despite his wealth and was very different from, and ran his businesses very differently to Trump.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I'm fairly sure that Buffet invested very carefully, didn't do the majority of it on credit, and only had a single chapter 11 in his career.

He was personally very frugal despite his wealth and was very different from, and ran his businesses very differently to Trump.

So you mean that Warren Buffet isn't Donald Trump?

~shocked look~

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Are you a goldfish?

And how does that answer my question?

No fish just GOLD

edit on 5-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

So you mean that Warren Buffet isn't Donald Trump?

~shocked look~

I was wondering about the meaning of that avatar.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I would offer you another perspective.
It is hard to take Trump out of the equation because it is he who is doing the hard labor but allow me to try:

The USA was rotting (still a lot of rot) to the core from corruption - cultural destruction and the country was about to lose it's borders(we all heard ad nauseum) and sovereignty (the UN, China, sanctuary cities...). In my view us Americans are too busy working, paying bills, getting our kids in the best schools(from K-12 and beyond) to be bothered with all of this, we just vote for the best campaigner, assume everything will be ok.

Then came Trump, he gave it to us straight between the eyes it was ugly at times but he resonated with the people I mentioned (Americans) and we had an electoral landslide and the masses(excluding CA and NYC) woke up and said lets try Trump, wtf do we have to lose?
Plainly speaking we needed Trump, not in a cult like way but in a ....we &%cked up kinda way and we need a real SOB attorney to get us out of trouble so we can get our lives back.
That's how I feel, except I think Trump is a good person, how different would we be if we had earned billions, not won but fought and earned it by making deals.
So I can take his arrogance so long as he fights for my country!

A cult-like following.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Topic What has Donald Trump gained by taking on the presidency?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

His father owned rental properties in what one could describe as 'slums' in New York City (a bona fide slum lord)? maybe; but did bequeath the young Donald ONE MILLION dollars to take over the evil empire his Father (breathing heavy) built. He did so and made enough money to eventually take over the entire galaxy.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Are you a goldfish?

No fish just GOLD

Well if Trump wasn't really wealthy before becoming President, and you only think he was because of the TV show's image they projected of him, and because he was deceiving investors (and also the tax office), then he gained nearly everything he has now by becoming President.

Is that simple enough?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

A cult-like following.

Which is just your opinion.Which is worth nothing anymore here...
You've certainly seen to THAT the last few years.But yet you keep posting...

What is this? Lumenari VS 3NL1GHT3N3D1? That would be as if there was a Darkness VS 3NSLAV3M3NT scenario.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Are you a goldfish?

No fish just GOLD

Well if Trump wasn't really wealthy before becoming President, and you only think he was because of the TV show's image they projected of him, and because he was deceiving investors (and also the tax office), then he gained nearly everything he has now by becoming President.
Is that simple enough?

No; tell me more.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Who said anything about you? You think Hillary and Obama have a cult-like following, and they do. Why can't I point out the fact that Trump does as well?

Why are you assuming I'm saying anything about you in particular? Every big name politician has had a cult-like following at some point, that's just how politics works in the modern age.

I can say he had a cult-like following without talking about you in particular. You are the one relating yourself to my post, not me.
edit on 12/5/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Is that simple enough?

Nope but it is retarded enough. if Trump and I only think and TV shows ?
Dude get off of my lawn telling me what I think.

Did you even look at the article. I'm not sorry your hate got crushed
here tonight. The facts are.... what the hell's wrong with you?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Why are you assuming I'm saying anything about you in particular? Every big name politician has had a cult-like following at some point, that's just how politics works in the modern age.

So why did you feel you just had to state something that's so common
knowledge? Come on out with it? What was really behind you saying
that?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Is that simple enough?

Nope but it is retarded enough. if Trump and I only think and TV shows ?
Dude get off of my lawn telling me what I think.

I'm sorry. I ill no longer suggest, or even infer, that you think.

Did you even look at the article. I'm not sorry your hate got crushed
here tonight. The facts are.... what the hell's wrong with you?

Did you read the article? It says that Trump wasn't so rich and that even as President, he's still not going to do well.

The 'art of the deal' businessman who has the greatest opportunity of anyone in the country is losing money hand over fist.

It really inspires me.

edit on 5/12/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

I said what I said. The question was what Trump has gained and I said he's gained a cult-like following.

Am I not supposed to answer the question the OP asked? It is something he has gained and some people would lose a lot of stuff to gain their own cult in the process. Sociopaths for example.
edit on 12/5/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join