It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has Donald Trump gained?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: carsforkids

He gained a few million hardcore followers.
People that will forever love him.
Buy his products. Stay in his hotels. Buy his kids products.
Vote for his kids into office.

He will have the devotion of a part of society for as long as he lives.
Donald has assured that the trump name will stay known for a very long time to come.

You are right partner well done II concede my point!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

That's more of a result from reeing authoritarian anti-American leftists like yourself.

All he's getting from me is my vote next year.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

He's lost a lot more money by becoming president than he would have gained if he hadn't run for president. He did the thing a real true patriotic American could do by sacrificing a lot and at costs involving much more than just money to make America better, and he's already succeeded better than all the politicians and recent presidents put together.

He's a mediocre guy who's kept things running after two sh#t presidents.

Personally; I would not mind AT ALL being so *mediocre* as to have attained the success he has, including the Presidency. What are your accolades CriticalStinker? (the only correct answer is that you are really Elon Musk).

I didn't run for president under promises did I? I never claimed to be, or promise to do anything.

I did however vote for him because of a couple of platform points, one he's stayed moot on, the other he has gone against.

Someone doing doing an OK job doesn't get my praise.

And I'm not unhappy with who I am given what I had to go off of... But I also won't wear it as a chip on my shoulder or use it as an excuse 👍

Glad you're happy with him. That makes one of us

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Everyone is talking about Trump. Nothing a hardcore narcissist loves more. It's all about Trump, and he's making sure of it. Just when they aren't paying attention... twitter frenzy of low-grade inciteful (not to be confused with insightful) gibberish.

'Oh yeah, that got their attention again... feels sooooooo gooooooood.'

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
colitis?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

CriticalStinker: Glad you're happy with him. That makes one of us

I am only an impartial observer. Not quite the in the trenches passionate arbitrator you are.
edit on 5-12-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Just to play devils advocate, the money is always made AFTER the presidency, no matter how you go out. Look at Clinton's and Obama.

Now on a serious note, he hasn't gained a single GD thing besides a horrible case of hemorrhoids, and that's from a source close to the white house.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

I once listened to an interview with Ivanka about why Trump wanted to become President.

She said that he called the family together, sat them down and said that he was thinking of running for President.

Then he told them that if he did, the left and the media could very well destroy him and them as well... they could lose everything they had worked for. So he wanted them to vote on it because he wouldn't do it without their consent.

When asked why he wanted to do it, he replied that the country was screwed up and he honestly thought he could get it on the right track again.

They all voted yes and here we are.

He knew coming in what kind of crap he and his family would take on a daily basis from the left.

He did it anyways because he thought he could fix it.

So yea, there's your narcissistic dictator right there.

/facepalm

edit on 5-12-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
The TRUE gains are and will continue to be hidden.

Since entering the seat of the presidency, he has been paid over 13 Billion dollars by russia, not to mention his other family members have received several billion(3-5) each.

This will never come to light. But I've PERSONALLY, heard about this from a friend that sat next to someone on a plane that was texting their spouse that had heard it from their neighbor who overheard a guy in a bar talking to another guy who had said his roommates uncle overheard it FIRST HAND.

That’s not true and it’s rumors like that that drive a wedge between ideologies in this country . No different then the rumor that kicked off the impeachment . Falsehoods of that nature keep the story going. Enriching himself with the Trump Hotel DC, flights refueling in Scotland,mar-lago bills for the secret service yada, yada, yada .

It’s not even funny exaggerations like that need to cease .

It’s time to set the record straight, it was only 12 billion .

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: vethumanbeing
The left needs to take a break and think about this shlt in a dark room
some where. With no media what so ever. Because they couldn't be more
out of touch even if they had out of touch training.
I mean for like a month

Think of this. Liberals have achieved everything on their bucket list of equality (victim hood derived) regulations. They have no clear agenda anymore (and cannot insight anger driven riots). They need to admit they are intrinsically (by political affiliation) an unhappy lot.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

Just to play devils advocate, the money is always made AFTER the presidency, no matter how you go out. Look at Clinton's and Obama.

Now on a serious note, he hasn't gained a single GD thing besides a horrible case of hemorrhoids, and that's from a source close to the white house.

Yep looks like he only has to make up for like a billion. And the rest
pure profit indeed.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Wow... Just f#ing wow....

Clearly he's unhinged...

And the fact that him and his wife are raising a kid together, under the SAME ROOF? clearly he's racist..

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I am only an impartial observer. Not quite the in the trenches passionate arbitrator you are.

I think indifference would describe my emotion more than passionate.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth

To play a different adocate how much richer was Regan or Bush jr after they left office? How much richer is Jimmy C after his one term?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I got friggen goose bumps no lie you gave me goose bumps.
I never heard that before thank you Lumenari

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I think indifference would describe my emotion more than passionate.

You are an indifferent dispassionate (comatose/on life support) observer that happens to be compelled to respond to topics of the most neutral interest....flower arranging and such.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

But see all those people, when they left office basically secluded themselves, they didn't want to be in the public eye any more, which is perfectly fine. But if when they left office they were bound and determined to turn a buck off their names and/or experiences they certainly could have. Obama has made an S ton of money since leaving office, because he's pursued it, the Clintons started a money laundering business, I mean.. Global initiative, using their name for "good stuff"

Either way all I was saying is there is money to be made post presidency.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Yeah all jokes aside, that's pretty fing awesome, and I feel like it's something that I, or an ordinary American would do when moving or taking a new job.

Which is exactly why he won, and exactly why the left despise him.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

I got friggen goose bumps no lie you gave me goose bumps.
I never heard that before thank you Lumenari

He could have just lived out the rest of his life without all this BS.

Hell, the media LOVED him for decades.

Then all the exact same people suddenly hated him because... he changed his job title.

Would anyone else in his position, knowing what he was facing, just do it anyways because of love of country?

No... nobody else would have.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

Either way all I was saying is there is money to be made post presidency.

I think that's fair. I don't see any of that available to this president if
he fails. Or worse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join