It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has Donald Trump gained?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Can somebody tell me what Donald Trump has gained by becoming President?
What big advantage has come his way that is worth all the Bullshlt he is going
thru for this country. For the life of me if someone can't tell me that. Then
I don't see how anyone can doubt that he is there to do what he says he is
going to do. He says he loves this country. And he must because the risk has
certainly out weighed the gain. Because he hasn't gained anything.

Donald Trump is not getting richer off the presidency. Just the opposite. His net worth, by our calculation, has dropped from $4.5 billion in 2015 to $3.1 billion the last two years, knocking the president 138 spots lower on the Forbes 400.

Forbes

edit on 5-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The TRUE gains are and will continue to be hidden.

Since entering the seat of the presidency, he has been paid over 13 Billion dollars by russia, not to mention his other family members have received several billion(3-5) each.

This will never come to light. But I've PERSONALLY, heard about this from a friend that sat next to someone on a plane that was texting their spouse that had heard it from their neighbor who overheard a guy in a bar talking to another guy who had said his roommates uncle overheard it FIRST HAND.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
What has Trump gained?

His face on Mount Rushmore.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids
What has he gained, other than revealing that the left are a bunch of sore loosers who will do anything to gain power.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
flagg dad...it's a God thing...Trump may end up being really evil.....but we have a chance....the orange haired way...is better than the way we had rocky mountain way
trump didn't end dodd frank or get the clints or the indictments so....tells on himself

coulda had us a witch for potus....came that close, but nature decorum ....sent her to oblivion instead.
edit on 5-12-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I love it when I hear he his enriching himself, "what about the emoluments clause"
Yea, Trump, who is a multi billionaire, decided to run for President to enrich himself.

Another doosy, he wants to help Putin so he can build another Trump tower in Russia.

The funniest is how they claim he duped everyone by stealing the election from Hillary, is a Russian agent and is secretly enriching himself and while after 3 years of non stop investigations/media blitz to get him, still nothing has turned up and they still claim.....He is an idiot.
The least they can do is say he is an evil genious, I mean come on.

originally posted by: carsforkids
Can somebody tell me what Donald Trump has gained by becoming President?
What big advantage has come his way that is worth all the Bullshlt he is going
thru for this country. For the life of me if someone can't tell me that. Then
I don't see how anyone can doubt that he is there to do what he says he is
going to do. He says he loves this country. And he must because the risk has
certainly out weighed the gain. Because he hasn't gained anything.

Donald Trump is not getting richer off the presidency. Just the opposite. His net worth, by our calculation, has dropped from $4.5 billion in 2015 to $3.1 billion the last two years, knocking the president 138 spots lower on the Forbes 400.

Forbes

edit on 5-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
What has Trump gained?

Whaaa! d'yuh mean a plane crash?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Probably just legacy.

I wouldn't be surprised if financial gain is somewhere, though I'm not convinced anyone has provided sound evidence of such.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well it certainly isn't from a lack of looking.

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Probably just legacy.

I wouldn't be surprised if financial gain is somewhere, though I'm not convinced anyone has provided sound evidence of such.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
What has he gained, other than revealing that the left are a bunch of sore loosers who will do anything to gain power.

Power is the name of the game. To achieve this by slight of hand is their specialty (don't do it by merit; steal it from others obviously more successful or better than you). The ne'er do well are famously without talent but chock full of jealousy and rage toward those individuals that produce positives.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
He's lost a lot more money by becoming president than he would have gained if he hadn't run for president. He did the thing a real true patriotic American could do by sacrificing a lot and at costs involving much more than just money to make America better, and he's already succeeded better than all the politicians and recent presidents put together.

This is the sour grapes of wrath in opposition to him happening now because they couldn't do it, and they would never even try because they are human garbage begging for their final judgement, whatever it may be.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Yooooou I'm on to yooooou! lol

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
What has Trump gained?

His backside would suffice (and I think Washington would agree).

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

He's lost a lot more money by becoming president than he would have gained if he hadn't run for president. He did the thing a real true patriotic American could do by sacrificing a lot and at costs involving much more than just money to make America better, and he's already succeeded better than all the politicians and recent presidents put together.

I don't like him, I don't hate him.

I don't think he's done a bad job, by contrast of his predecessors, he's done an OK job (bar was low).

I don't think he's a super patriot, altruistic in any way, or someone who will glow in American history.

He's a mediocre guy who's kept things running after two sh#t presidents.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Since entering the seat of the presidency, he has been paid over 13 Billion dollars by russia, not to mention his other family members have received several billion(3-5) each.

This will never come to light. But I've PERSONALLY, heard about this from a friend that sat next to someone on a plane that was texting their spouse that had heard it from their neighbor who overheard a guy in a bar talking to another guy who had said his roommates uncle overheard it FIRST HAND.

You in good style tonight...

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: MisterSpock

You in good style tonight...

He's was being sarcastic.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Geeeee, iDK??
Here's his shower song, lol

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

So he as far as I can tell he has lost more net worth than any body
that even owns ATS. Or more than most of us will ever see in a lifetime
since becoming POTUS. And the left still orange man bad ?

The left needs to take a break and think about this shlt in a dark room
some where. With no media what so ever. Because they couldn't be more
out of touch even if they had out of touch training.

I mean for like a month.

edit on 5-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

He gained a few million hardcore followers.
People that will forever love him.
Buy his products. Stay in his hotels. Buy his kids products.
Vote for his kids into office.

He will have the devotion of a part of society for as long as he lives.
Donald has assured that the trump name will stay known for a very long time to come.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

He's a mediocre guy who's kept things running after two sh#t presidents.

Personally; I would not mind AT ALL being so *mediocre* as to have attained the success he has, including the Presidency. What are your accolades CriticalStinker? (the only correct answer is that you are really Elon Musk).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join