It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Yovanovich lied to Congress

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Rudy just dropped another bomb:

RUDY NUKES DEMOCRATS: Ukrainians Find Misuse of $5.3 BILLION in US Aid During Obama Admin

The Ukrainians are telling him that $5.3 Billion in US aid was misused. Much of it went to NGO's favored by Yovanovich. And we all know damn well those NGO's are going to turn out to be the ones Y-babe told them to not investigate.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: proximo

There will still be the illusion of 2 parties when this is done.
Pence will become President and the fighting will continue.
It will take Republican voters about a month to be enthralled by the new staged fight between the so called two party system.

This is not going to happen.

Not only would the Republican party be destroyed, but the country would go into civil war.

You are just wrong on this.

civil war? when 10,000 overweight internet warriors try to overthrow the government? and what about the millions of other citizens? will they be shot? or accused? and what about the children? will they have to fight along or will they be taken out of the country before? this longing for civil war is just a cry for love.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
she can use the Trump tactics; there was no actual physical list, or she used air 'quotes', or it's all being taken out of context/ metaphor.
she didn't hand an actual list?

Would it surprise anyone, since it’s what’s been going on with all the anti Trump haters in the impeachment witch-hunt and burning at the stake.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: pavil

Where did you get that little gem?
Gateway Pundit?

Nah. Just straight from the source of the US Embassy in Ukraine.

Link

It's a shining gem.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Stormdancer777

I always wonder who would take an oath and then tell a lie because anyone who would do that would know that they faced jail time.
These people who have been professionals all their working careers are not suddenly going to decide to jeopardize all that and tell lies. What kind of crazy person does that?

Besides... I need you to do us a favor though... Its all right there and these witnesses have been confirming that that was the game plan and everybody who worked with them knew it.
It's not like they are saying anything that trump didnt already tell us.

Your posts are always good for a chuckle. You say that people don’t throw away their careers?? Do you even watch the news? Just look at the professional people that have done just that in recent history. Senators, Congressmen, Police setting people up, the manager that manipulated inventory....I mean millions of professionals every day do just what you say doesn’t happen.

The reason people lie under oath is because the consequences for doing so are far less than the original offense. Also, who in their right mind doesn’t try to get out of trouble??

You’re trying to explain why someone wouldn’t do something coming from the perspective of someone that’s against that thing...it doesn’t work that way. I’ve tried figuring out why so many billions of people believe in some guy on a throne in heaven that’s just waiting for the right moment to take what’s his back from an entity he could blink out of existence. Problem is, I’ve never had the experiences that drive those people into faith so trying to make a logical argument against is impossible.

(SNIP)

edit on 7-12-2019 by Ahabstar because: Remove Off Topic Material

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

a reply to: proximo

There will still be the illusion of 2 parties when this is done.
Pence will become President and the fighting will continue.
It will take Republican voters about a month to be enthralled by the new staged fight between the so called two party system.

This is not going to happen.

Not only would the Republican party be destroyed, but the country would go into civil war.

You are just wrong on this.

I might be wrong, but I doubt it.
If you really think that civil war will break out, I think you are overestimating the reaction.
Look at what has already happened over the last 3 years.
What have the Republican base done? Nothing but stay at home.

Well it depends on your definition of a civil war.

There will be people with guns shooting politicians, because it would be obvious we no longer have a democracy of any kind if Trump is impeached from a pack of lies.

How far that spirals I don't know, but it will not go without a violent response.

There is almost zero chance of this occurring though, because he is not getting removed from office.
edit on 6-12-2019 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

edit on 6-12-2019 by Chickensalad because: nvm don't feed the bridge dwellers

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

She also said the the prosecutor must be lying.
Cognitive dissonance.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad

She also said the the prosecutor must be lying.
Cognitive dissonance.

well, if that's what she said, it's case closed. Go home everyone, nothing to see here.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Ha ha It couldnt be that the prosecutor is lying could it?

Oh no of course not.

Or the Ambassador is lying.

I have no way of knowing of she is or not, but if you are going to consider -- without specific evidence -- the possibility that the prosecutor is lying, then you also need to consider the possibility that Yovanovitch is lying.

Unless you have evidence that specifically backs up the claim of one of them and/or evidence that specifically refutes the claim of the other.

edit on 2019/12/7 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: charolais
Wonder how much Rudy paid him.

Don't know but I hope it was enough...

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
the gatewaypundit no thanks whats next infowars?

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackOops
Yovanovich never gave him a written list. However, she did lie when she said she did not give him a list. Confusing? Not really.
She recited the list to Lutsenko who wrote it down himself. This is how disingenuous the press and these answers are. The media are saying Lutsenko recanted his story on the list. All he did was clarify how it was delivered to him!!
If I am going to the store and my wife wants me to pick up a few things,she will tell me and I will write it down to make sure I get what she needs. Did she give me a list? Well, she didn't write it down, I did. But make no mistake about it. She gave me the list!!!

www.theblaze.com...

edit on 7-12-2019 by Bob350 because: clarity

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
"word vomited drivel"

I may have to ask you permission to borrow that phrase.

This has coup attempt is so desperate it has gotten silly and sick. I can't imagine them winning now. Even if dead people vote D in the General they still will lose. The stench is to high heaven IMO and middle ground folks are falling of the fence as I did. I can't ever see them as trustworthy that have aligned with the Progressive scum.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Sillyolme

If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person on earth.

What do you have that disputes what I have said? Other than childish snipes?

Can you offer anything that confirms that Ms Yovanovich lied other than a criminal saying so?

I really can't wait to see what Rudy is going to try and pass off as evidence. I am sure you cant wait either.
Lock her up and all right?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Ummm sweety, they were not there as witnesses as I have repeatedly said.
They were there as experts on the constitution. Along with Turley who also was not a witness and was called by the GOP.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

You see, that's the missing logic. If she lied we would know because someone.... would have been yelling about it already.
AND no one is.
If there was evidence of this it would have already been presented.
So far all we have are conspiracy theories that have been debunked and a desperate search for whomever opened up this can of worms for the president. Which of course we all know is the most important thing right? RIGHT?
Not that he did this but who leaked it. Who told on him? How did he get caught?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Ya sure about that? Who in Ukraine has actually said that?
And why would you believe them over Yovanovich?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Ya sure about that? Who in Ukraine has actually said that?
And why would you believe them over Yovanovich?

She was removed by Trump for incompetence.

"There is a 0% chance Trump will beat hillary in 2016"

-silloyolme oct 2016

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join