It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Yovanovich lied to Congress

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Trump will soon turn the tables on them all.

He's just gonna expose them.

These people need to be whipped.

They need to be whipped until they scream the names of their co-conspirators. Whipped and whipped and whipped and whipped and whipped and whipped and whipped ...

Trump's not like that.

Too bad.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

He's just gonna expose them.

These people need to be whipped.

They need to be whipped until they scream the names of their co-conspirators. Whipped and whipped and whipped and whipped and whipped and whipped and whipped ...

Trump's not like that.

Too bad.

Hillary will go in a tail spin, and burst into flames, and President Trump will be glad, but that joy will be short lived. After awhile, he will come out to give her a proper burial, as a former Presidents wife deserves, but it will be too late, There will be next to nothing left of her. Her own party will throw her down, when they realize what she has done, and what it has cost them, figuratively speaking, she will be eaten by dogs

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
she can use the Trump tactics; there was no actual physical list, or she used air 'quotes', or it's all being taken out of context/ metaphor.
she didn't hand an actual list?

That's not the way I heard it, wrote a list of surnames on a piece of paper, in person & plain sight of the prosecutor.

ganjoa

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I won't hold my breath.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Ha ha It couldnt be that the prosecutor is lying could it?

Oh no of course not.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I always wonder who would take an oath and then tell a lie because anyone who would do that would know that they faced jail time.
These people who have been professionals all their working careers are not suddenly going to decide to jeopardize all that and tell lies. What kind of crazy person does that?

Besides... I need you to do us a favor though... Its all right there and these witnesses have been confirming that that was the game plan and everybody who worked with them knew it.
It's not like they are saying anything that trump didnt already tell us.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

It's up to the people to turn the tables on them - not Trump.

If I were to bet on it, I'd bet that Trump will be removed from office.

You have to understand that Senate Republicans do not want all the corruption and pay for play uncovered because they are in on it too - or at least enough of them.
Players like McConnell and Graham are NOT Trump allies. They have been lying in wait like snakes to bite.
Now they will get their chance.
Interesting that MCconnell just released his new book... 'The Long Game'. Somewhat of a hint at what is to come.
Only 19 Republicans need to flip - and that is not going to be a problem. You can bet that McConnell, Graham, Romney, Burr, Collins, Sasse, Rubio have been working overtime to bring others on board.

A 'night of the long knives' type history is going to be made here. An entirely political impeachment and the first removal of a US President...and you know what... my further bet is that the people will do nothing about it.. just sit on their asses and watch sports and the latest reality TV show.

edit on 6/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
she can use the Trump tactics; there was no actual physical list, or she used air 'quotes', or it's all being taken out of context/ metaphor.
she didn't hand an actual list?

The problem with that is that the US Embassy in Ukraine has already acknowledged her giving him a verbal list of individuals and NGOs not to investigate.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

I eagerly await the evidence, if it exists.

Me too.
But I won't be holding my breath.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Only 19 Republicans need to flip - and that is not going to be a problem. You can bet that McConnell, Graham, Romney, Burr, Collins, Sasse, Rubio have been working overtime to bring others on board.

You keep hoping...... Only 19. Lol. Somebody has Rose colored glasses on and it's not me.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Or something that was manufactured. Say somewhere in eastern Ukraine?? Hmmmmmm.

You know they are gonna know a fake. I sure hope he doesn't do anything like that.
Remember what he said about the birth certificate? "Oh you won't believe what they are finding out" Yeah we didn't. LOL
He is always just a breath away from revealing it all to us isn't he?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Ha ha so then what is "I need you to do us a favor though" ????

Oh my not even the senate is denying the actions.

They are still fighting the procedures and looking for names of whistleblowers.

Trust me we are going to find out why Rudy went back to Ukraine after this and nobody is fooled by the "In broad daylight so its can't be illegal" bit either.

(post by watchitburn removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Many of those witnesses were actually listening to the call.
That is first hand.
Many testified what they were told to do. That is first hand.
Many witnessed what others did and reported it. That is also first hand.

The second hand info war was lost last week when they interviewed first hand witnesses.
Please, its no longer the company line.
They are back to its a witch hunt.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: UKTruth

You keep hoping...... Only 19. Lol. Somebody has Rose colored glasses on and it's not me.

I am 100% against this entire impeachment process which is a political sham, so no, I am not hoping Trump is removed.
I am just have very little reason to think that the likes of McConnell, Graham, Romney et all will not opt for self preservation of the corrupt system and political revenge.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No it did not.
And no they did not.

In this world lies are the truth and the truth are lies.
Its amazing.
but the beat goes on...

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Never get tired of the waiting huh?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sociopaths, or psychopaths, because they lie and get away with it all the time and are virtually immune to fear. Risk is actually a rush for them. These aren't normal human beings, few in politics are. Very little of your humanity remains if you desire to get far into politics.

I'll quote my politics teacher to the best of my memory, why he got out of politics.

"Politics, it changes you, and the further and deeper in, the more it changes you, and expects of you to sacrifice the best parts of yourself. I reached a point where I needed to make a decision, sacrifice all that I respect about myself, or leave politics. I left politics, and that's why I'm here as a teacher today."

I've heard similar stories from other people. I've known people heavily into politics as well, there's always something a bit off about them if you get to know them well.

I wouldn't trust a politician as far as I can throw them.

As for taking risks with their career, they do that all the time, big risk equals big reward. People don't go into politics to earn a steady and safe paycheck, it's not that kind of job, is why it's the most corrupt job there is. The big money comes from sacrificing any ethics you might have in order to benefit the right people for buttloads of money, the bigger the risk, the more the money. Why you would think these people are driven by ethics and an unwillingness to lie is beyond me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join