It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Plot Impeaching Trump Multiple Times, Including If He Wins Re-Election:*Snipped

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
The dems have become a laughing stock.

And their "madame speaker" is leading the way.
"Tip toe, through the feces with me"

Meanwhile Mike Bloomberg is at dinner with
Hillary Clinton. Cant make this stuff up folks.

For the Democrats: a question -
Are you going to pick Joe "sniff em" Biden?

Hillary "I vacationed at Jeffrey Epstein's
Zorro Ranch every year" Clinton?

Or how about Elizabeth "fake Indian"
Warren"?

How about Mike "Billionaire gun grabber" Bloomberg?

It is literally a joke!!!

edit on 6-12-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: visitedbythem
The Senate will subpoena Barack and Hillary, as well as both Bidens. Have them all testify under oath, then produce evidence that they lied and lock them all up

What if they pled the fifth? Or pull the I don't recall defense that Hillery likes to use.

Many Americans are not stupid. They will show that at the voting booth. Progressives lose either way. They are in check right now, and he moving them near to checkmate

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllBiz
a reply to: vethumanbeing

The beauty of the proceedings appear to be their ability to subpoena democrats and make them testify under oath. It almost makes me wonder if they might withhold evidence against them until they testify and then use it to prove their perjury.

You're missing the big picture.
Why would the Democrats be willing to push this to the Senate?
Stop and ask yourself that question.
Whilst you are considering that question, also consider that Schumer will be having daily discussions with the likes of McConnell, Graham, Romney, Rubio, Sasse, et al.
The Republicans and Democrats are the fake choice you get to make - but they are the same. Sure, they entertain you with some made for TV squabbles, but the power base in both parties serve the same master.
When this goes to the Senate - NO Democrats will be subpeonaed. McConnell will not allow it.
He'll play the conciliatory bat that he has been told to play.
My guess right now is that the Senate will vote to remove the President - as the real masters in Washington want.
They are not going to leave this to an election in 2020. They made that mistake in 2016.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

The Senate will subpoena Barack and Hillary, as well as both Bidens. Have them all testify under oath, then produce evidence that they lied and lock them all up

What if they pled the fifth? Or pull the I don't recall defense that Hillery likes to use.

Many Americans are not stupid. They will show that at the voting booth. Progressives lose either way. They are in check right now, and he moving them near to checkmate

I'd like t think that was right, but my head tells me it's Trump who is checkmated - and was from the time he won the election. He has some real support in the Republican party, but not enough to avoid this. Many want him gone, but just signal the opposite to curry favour with voters. Come the election it won't matter - the candidates on the Republican side will tow the line or replacements will be found to stand. Ultimately it doesn't matter anyway as whoever you pick is already in the tank.

edit on 6/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
This is demonstratively NOT TRUE. The Republicans are not challenging Trump with another candidate. They seem to have (WHAT?) rallied around him despite his unorthodox methods regarding carrying out The Peoples desires.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: AllBiz
a reply to: vethumanbeing

The beauty of the proceedings appear to be their ability to subpoena democrats and make them testify under oath. It almost makes me wonder if they might withhold evidence against them until they testify and then use it to prove their perjury.

UKTruth: You're missing the big picture. Why would the Democrats be willing to push this to the Senate?
Stop and ask yourself that question. Whilst you are considering that question, also consider that Schumer will be having daily discussions with the likes of McConnell, Graham, Romney, Rubio, Sasse, et al.

The lunacy of taking this impeachment to the Majority Republican Senate causes me pause. Are these Democrats so blinded by hate they will take Kamikazi measures to try to insure their opponents demise?

UKTruth: The Republicans and Democrats are the fake choice you get to make - but they are the same. Sure, they entertain you with some made for TV squabbles, but the power base in both parties serve the same master.
When this goes to the Senate - NO Democrats will be subpeonaed. McConnell will not allow it.
He'll play the conciliatory bat that he has been told to play.

Who is that puppet master (NAMES PLEASE) and why isn't that constabulary in power in the open air light of day?

UKTruth: My guess right now is that the Senate will vote to remove the President - as the real masters in Washington want. They are not going to leave this to an election in 2020. They made that mistake in 2016

You have instincts that would not fly within the animal world. Coyotes eat Rabbits and Mice; Mice do not eat Bears and Wolves.
edit on 6-12-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

President Trump needs to line item veto the entire legislative operations budget citing the fact that the House isn't doing the job they are Constitutionally mandated to perform when they're wasting their time on ridiculous bullsnip that defrauds the American taxpayer. So long as the Congressional Republicans stand their ground, the Democrats lack the numbers to override that veto and can sit and spin until 2022 when the voters can opt to vote them out for wasting taxpayer money and time.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
If after the Dems/MSM delivered their constituents and viewers the Russia Hoax and now the Ukraine Hoax.... if the American People allow the Dems to control either house of Congress for the foreseeable future, then shame on America.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
WOW...it was Justice Ruth Ginsberg who told the banks not to release Trump's financial records to deranged House Democrats today.

Source: www.politico.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I just hope the lunatic Democrats keep up doing this till they fall apart permanently..

If the people get tired of these moron democrats enough they lose the house and still keep making morons of themselves it may be decades before they recover as a party.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Democrats Plot Impeaching Trump Multiple Times, Including If He Wins Re-Election: ‘No Limit To The Number Of Times The House Can Vote To Impeach’

Sorry, they need The House to do that, and they will lose it bigly in 2020...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Vote the Senate members out. Problem solved.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join