It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today A Fat Man Derails Biden's "No Malarkey Express" At Townhall In Iowa

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

edit on 7-12-2019 by neo96 because: never mind

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
His public relation team are like what they heck do we need to do with this guy.

Their last advice was to keep him out of the public's eye as much as possible.

Dont let him speak freely...everything has to be written for him to read

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
www.businessinsider.com... n=sf-insider-main&fbclid=IwAR0rDW85iN42NaltFAYAUq3lo2zkPzj6kZfF9ND5Ipfd2MNj5n-murKwrJ8 jesus why cant biden act normal for a week here he is nibbling on his wifes finger while she gives a speech

Former Vice President Joe Biden inexplicably chomped down on his wife's finger during a campaign event in Iowa on Saturday. Jill Biden had been speaking to a crowd and gesturing with her hands when her husband leaned forward and nibbled on the tip of her index finger. She appeared to laugh off the bizarre moment.
i swear hes either loosing his mind or on better drugs then most of us have access too because thats just like weird to do in public

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Yikes, what a trainwreck of a campaign.

Right after the media posts the gross story on Biden talking about his "hairy legs" and kids jumping on his lap, we get this.

Today, at a townhall in New Hampton, Iowa, a voter asked about Hunter Biden working for a Ukrainian gas company.

I felt uncomfortable watching this clip, especially when Biden suggests to the voter, that they "do push-ups together," and to "run." Oh, yeah, Joe also suffered a freudian slip, when he called the voter "fat."

Geez, I wonder why Biden is sliding down the polls, which currently have him in third place?

This exchange takes on new meaning, based on what we've learned this week.

thefederalist.com...

BIDEN FAMILY COVER UP!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join