It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today A Fat Man Derails Biden's "No Malarkey Express" At Townhall In Iowa

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I wasn't addressing you with that post

Maybe you should rethink - and simmer down?

:-)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

You know what I think?

I think Trump has no kind of handle on his emotions whatsoever

I think Biden does - and he lost his temper

You want to give Trump a pass because obvious Ahole is obvious and this makes his behavior OK in your eyes?

What can I say? Okay

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

That was a good answer

I'm disappointed. I expect better from him and he is very much a disappointment. Same with the Democrat party in general; if I am ever critical of them, and I am more so than Republicans, it is because I expect so much more from them and feel let down when reality sets in.

There's a lot to be disappointed in these days. I'm with you on that

Panic is in the air, and it's hard for anybody to react naturally. Everyone is overthinking - on the left, right - and in between

I wish I had something to offer you that would help, but I'm struggling myself

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Man, this dude is a pervert.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
ALERT - Correction and Clarification from Creepy Joe.

Biden said he used the word "Facts"....not "FAT", when talking to the voter at the Iowa town hall this week.

Biden sets things straight: www.cnbc.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Hmm... please show me an example of Donald Trump insulting a voter who isn't a public figure.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

You know what I think?

Ah... re-read the post you replied to above. I've done as you suggested and rethought things... In fact, I've rethought it enough to decide to just recycle the same sentiment in response to the above, regarding me knowing what you think.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think Trump has no kind of handle on his emotions whatsoever

I think Biden does - and he lost his temper

You want to give Trump a pass because obvious Ahole is obvious and this makes his behavior OK in your eyes?

What can I say? Okay

As I already asked... show me an example of Trump firing off insults at a voter who is not a public figure.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Hmm... please show me an example of Donald Trump insulting a voter who isn't a public figure.

How did Biden insult a voter?

The voter insulted Biden in a public venue

Biden called him a liar

Careful now

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

How did Biden insult a voter?

The voter insulted Biden in a public venue

Biden called him a liar

Careful now

Holy Hell, you're parroting the Dems' bullsnip now.
Calling for scientific testing of the AGW theories = DENIAL OF SCIENCE
Asking for proof of Russian involvement in US elections = AGENT OF PUTIN
Challenging the mono-partisan efforts to find something, anything against Donald Trump = OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE
Asking Joe Biden a tough question = INSULTING JOE BIDEN

What a freaking joke the Left (in it's entirety... I'm not running for office and I am absolutely an asshole, so yeah... that statement includes the elected AND the voters who vote for them) have become. A real knee slapper. Slipping into total irrelevance among all but their brain washed masses and too dense to even realize it is happening. Hey, hopefully Joe comes out of the primaries as the Dem nominee. I'll relish hearing about how the voters "insult" him by not voting for him and making him the next HRC... another clueless loser who probably won't gracefully accept their loss in an election.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Challenging the mono-partisan efforts to find something, anything against Donald Trump = OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

Biden was insulted by a constituent. That's not an opinion - that's what happened. He's a public figure - like Trump. He then called the man a liar

And you all lost your mind

Would you like to whine a little bit more about how mean everybody has been to Trump? Or science deniers? Or people who don't believe Russia is tampering with our votes? Or how outrageous it is that people are upset that instead of cooperating Trump blocks all efforts to get at the truth?

Not kidding Burd, but sounds like Trump might need a big fat old safe space - which has been amply supplied by his supporters

I've been here a long time. I get that's there's only one acceptable reality at ATS. How much the left triggers you all would be amusing if things weren't so effed up

Out of here soon - you have yourself a nice evening

P.S. Biden is not even close to my first choice. Just - facts is facts is all

edit on 12/6/2019 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Asking a candidate a question isn't an insult.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Umm, guy?

Mister man?

You can't ask a question of someone if it may hurt feelings.

According to the evil leftists, you need to ask what questions you may ask.

They'll probably be kind and provide a list of things you can ask.

They're helpful that way.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Had he asked Biden "When did you stop creeping little girls?" or "Has your son stopped shorting blow off hookers in rental cars?" or "Have you paid penance for illegally paying off the Ukraine with US tax dollars in exchange for them dropping an investigation into your son?" then perhaps I could understand the idea of a question to a candidate being an insult. (Despite the fact all 3 are accurate, factual questions which Biden *should* be asked)...

I can only hope that, someday, with cameras rolling Kid Sniffer Joe calls the wrong man a "damn liar" and we get the privilege of seeing an elderly millionaire get fed his own ass on video.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Biden can't handle questions from leftists.

He's gone beyond bad, sad and has now entered pathetic.

It's a pity since he's lost his mind but to be honest?

He was a f##king idiot before he lost his mind.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Biden can't handle questions from leftists.

He's gone beyond bad, sad and has now entered pathetic.

It's a pity since he's lost his mind but to be honest?

He was a f##king idiot before he lost his mind.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man." Said 12 years ago... According to Joe Biden, it took this nation 230 years before it produced it's first clean, articulate, intelligent African American. You're not wrong, DB... he did lose his mind years ago, but people voted and will vote for him. That's freaking scary, man. These voters are dumb, like staggeringly, unfathomably dumb.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
To bad push ups aren't a plus for a presidential candidate Joe,you nasty old pervert

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Biden was insulted by a constituent. That's not an opinion - that's what happened. He's a public figure - like Trump. He then called the man a liar

And you all lost your mind

Would you like to whine a little bit more about how mean everybody has been to Trump? Or science deniers? Or people who don't believe Russia is tampering with our votes? Or how outrageous it is that people are upset that instead of cooperating Trump blocks all efforts to get at the truth?

Not kidding Burd, but sounds like Trump might need a big fat old safe space - which has been amply supplied by his supporters

I've been here a long time. I get that's there's only one acceptable reality at ATS. How much the left triggers you all would be amusing if things weren't so effed up

Out of here soon - you have yourself a nice evening

P.S. Biden is not even close to my first choice. Just - facts is facts is all

Questions are insults? Astounding logic.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I wish everyone would stop calling this gentleman old and fat. The poor guy didn't deserve to be humiliated like he has been.

Anyway, 83 or 84 and not so fat. Hell, Nadler is a lot fatter than this man.

He should be treated with respect. I just feel bad for him he surely doesn't deserve to be put up for public ridicule just because Creepy, Pervy, STupid, Uncle Joe couldn't answer the damn question honestly.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

He made an accusation

Get your facts straight:

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

LOL! Now questions are accusations.
. You couldn't make this foolishness up if you tried.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join