It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today A Fat Man Derails Biden's "No Malarkey Express" At Townhall In Iowa

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, for all the people who have defended leftist protestors at Trump rallies and conservative speaking engagements, I'm sure they'll be here in droves to defend this guy for speaking and exercising his 1st Amendment rights.

Any minute now.

Aaaaneeee minute.

Just wait for it.

In just a few seconds, just wait.

3. . . . 2. . . . .

Counterquestion:

Was he stopped? Was he hindered to ask his questions?

He and you may not like the answers, or the reactions.

But he was free to ask and to discuss.

You may stop counting now, if you want. Or go on, its a free internet afterall.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas
alzheimer's
The scary word NO ONE wants to hear.

But, look at his behavior lately and your comment holds a lot of weight.

I often feel empathy for these people... I don't think they have much to say about their life's direction.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
alzheimer's
The scary word NO ONE wants to hear.

But, look at his behavior lately and your comment holds a lot of weight.

I often feel empathy for these people... I don't think they have much to say about their life's direction.

Biden's onset dementia is obvious...and it must be to the DNC machine.
SO, the question remains...WHY, knowing this, are they putting this guy forward?

My guess is it comes down to a Biden VP pick...and the obvious fact that whomever is selected as Biden's VP...gets a backdoor 'golden ticket' to eventually become Pres...should Biden ever manage to become elected.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT he did imply he would be open to Harris as a vp probally to try to shore up his support among the black community

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Makes sense.
Harris would be Obama's TOP candidate...and Biden would eat flaming poo if Obama told him too.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
If he cant take a tough question from the dem voting base how could Biden be ready at the debates with Trump or anyone else? its clear that Joe Biden tried his best by deflecting the question by insulting and mocking the voter. Not a smart move.

How fast did we forget how Trump mocked a disabled journalist?! Oh yeah, you guys cheered him for it back then. Trump voters ranting about Biden insulting people?! Hypocrites.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I have to give the 'win' to the 83 yr. old Iowa voter in this exchange.
I can only imagine how badly Biden will fall on his face in a one-on-one debate with an actual experienced debater like Trump.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Gentleman is 83 yrs. old and you could tell he was nervous while asking his question. Which was 100% legit, btw.

And what did he get?

Ridicule for his age, his weight, his intellect....

Laughter from an audience of Lefty bullies....

Dismissal by a young punk....

And Democrats have the hypocrisy to call President Trump a bully.

Biden's body language alone was off the charts intimidation. The way he got in the man's face in order to not answer the question asked.

Biden is old, lying, demented sack of #.

And I am so looking forward to him getting the nomination.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

so your official policy is trump said mean things to a journalist so its ok if Biden heckles and mocks one of his own voters for asking a question? keep on alienating those voters as it will just help trump as his party is waaaaaaay more unified then the current crop of dems running for 2020 whos ideologies range from left of marx to well Biden's more centrist approach if a bumbling one .

look bluntly generally republican base is more tolerant of shenanigans compared to the outrage culture of democrats these days so if you don't think Biden mocking some ones intelligence,calling him fat and trying to out alpha trump with a manly challenge to a push up contest will hurt him more then the next crass or rude thing trump says you are fooling your self and this is his 3rd gaff in like two weeks www.nytimes.com... poor kids are just as talented as white kids is the quote..... at a meeting of Latino and Asians

and just as an aside bidens plan for a latino out reach page was once again stumped by trump when he bought up the domain that redirects to his campaign now not bidens....

www.newyorker.com... then there is this gem which shows hes truely out of touch with most minority voters least as far as his speaking goes

Biden has a history of talking about race in ways that make him look, at best, like an old and out-of-touch white guy. At an Upper East Side fund-raiser, in June, he spoke warmly of his days in the Senate working alongside segregationists. “At least there was some civility,” he said. Those words set off weeks of discussion about whether Biden, despite his lead in the polls and his decades at the heights of power in Washington, was the right person to lead the Democratic Party’s repudiation of a President who has championed racism and nativism. With Biden’s “poor kids” comment getting immediate attention, his campaign tried to get ahead of the story by putting out a statement, saying, “Vice President Biden misspoke and immediately corrected himself during a refrain he often uses to make the point that all children deserve a fair shot.” But the story was bigger than the single quote. Biden misspoke several times during his trip to Iowa—the state where, in 1987, his first run for the Presidency fell apart, after he plagiarized Neil Kinnock, the former British Labour Party leader, in his stump speech. At the Iowa State Fair, on Thursday, he screwed up one of his new slogans, telling a crowd, “We choose truth over facts!” At the Asian and Latino Coalition, he referred to Margaret Thatcher when he meant Theresa May, and spoke of using biofuels to power “steamships.” (On Monday, the group announced that it had decided to endorse Kamala Harris.) On Saturday, after an appearance at a gun-control forum hosted by Moms Demand Action, Biden told reporters that the students who survived the shooting in Parkland, Florida, last year “came up to see me when I was Vice-President,” even though the massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School occurred a year after Biden left the White House. The media narrative soon became, simply, What about those gaffes?
i mean those segregationists must have been fun to work with eh old joe? this is how he described obama in the past

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." which can come off as pretty condescending to african americans

www.newsweek.com... here are some more biden gaffes that show how out of touch he is with any voter that's not white or in this case the disabled community

During a 2008 campaign rally in Missouri, Biden asked the audience to applaud State Senator Chuck Graham. "Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see you," Biden said, gesturing for Graham to stand. Graham, a paraplegic following a car accident, is confined to a wheelchair. "Oh, god love ya, what am I talking about," Biden said, realizing his mistake. "I tell you what, you're making everybody else stand up though, pal. Thank you very, very much...You can tell I'm new."
and that was something that was litterally right in front of him

Indian accents In 2006, Biden commented on the growing population of Indian Americans in Delaware. "You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking," he told a voter.
to trumps base this is just trump being well trumpy but to bidens base? its a microaggression and his privilege needing to be checked.

thefederalist.com... another list this gem as well

‘Make Sure You Have the Record Player On at Night’ Responding to a question about his opposition to reparations for slavery during the third Democratic primary debate in September, Biden pivoted to discussing gaps in education and encouraged teachers and parents to “have the record player on at night.” “They don’t — they don’t know quite what to do,” Biden said, referring to parents not knowing how to raise their children and then offered some advice. “Play the radio, make sure the television — excuse me, make sure you have the record player on at night. … Make sure that kids hear words.”
at least when trump says mean stuff they are coherent thoughts then he stuck his foot in his mouth on gun control

Biden Says It’s ‘Absolutely Mindless’ Magazines with Multiple Rounds Have Not Been Banned Speaking to reporters at a campaign stop in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Biden criticized Trump following another mass shooting in Texas that occurred over Labor Day weekend 2019, killing seven people. Biden called it “absolutely mindless” that firearm magazines with more than one round have not been banned. “The idea that we don’t have elimination of assault type weapons, magazines that can hold multiple bullets in them, it’s absolutely mindless,” Biden said, going on to argue that such a ban would not violate the Second Amendment.
and this last one just because it makes me laugh

‘I’m Not Going Nuts’ Biden forgot which building he was speaking in during a stop at Dartmouth College on Aug. 24, in New Hampshire. “I want to be clear, I’m not going nuts,” Biden told the crowd Friday after stuttering. “I’m not sure whether it was the medical school or where the hell I spoke. But it was on the campus.”
when on the campaign trail when you have to say your not going nuts your in trouble ,let alone repeatedly not knowing where the hell he is at any given moment ,and im sure this final quote went over really well with the LGBTQ base the dems have when he said this

‘There Are at Least Three’ Genders A Turning Point USA field staffer confronted Biden in Iowa on Aug. 9, asking him, “How many genders are there?” “There are at least three,” Biden said, trying to appease the liberal wing of the Democratic Party that has been pushing society to abandon two-gender biology. The staffer pressed Biden on the question. “What are they?” she inquired. “Don’t play games with me, kid,” Biden said before grabbing the young staffer’s arm to explain his previous support for gay marriage. “By the way, the first one to come out for marriage was me.”
so yeah.......about the dem base hes alienating

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Where is the libtard outcry for "body shaming" or whatever.....?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Look at that crowd size! Man, he put's Trump's stadium packing rally crowd sizes to shame!

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So bummed it wasn't DB wearing tighty whities and a football helmet tackling him.

Soooooo, DB in his pajamas?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

>>> SNL will have fun with this. Biden making an ass out of himself will give Woody Harrelson some good material. I could see him and John Goodman going at it but Goodman's lost a lot of weight. Maybe George Wendt?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
And if Trump did the same thing, you guys would be applauding.

If Trump is allowed to rant, I really don't see how any of you can be so critical of Biden doing the same. On second thought, yes I do. Most of you here are hypocrites.

You got a link to Trump doing this? I would hate for you to look like a fool for calling us hypocrites based on speculation.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: DanDanDat

How does that square with Democrat voters? How do you fool your selves into thinking you are the adults in the room when your party leadership act so juvenile?

After a few years of Trump - how do you feel about how badly he's treated people consistently?

You guys can't have it both ways. Now you want to call out Biden for getting angry?

The bar was lowered because some on the right lowered it. Not all people. Some people still have integrity on the left and the right. Some people still believe in mutual respect even when we disagree

There was a huge push for people to be able to say whatever they wanted without repercussions. Snowflakes were people who couldn't handle it or got angry

So, here we are

You're mad because Joe Biden got angry, and now you want the left to answer for it?

Trump goes after people who lie about him. Biden went after a guy for asking him a "tough" question. Let me know when you realize the difference.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Where is the libtard outcry for "body shaming" or whatever.....?

The same place it was when a liberal professor called out a child in the middle of Nadler's hearing...

They only call out conservatives

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

Biden is making Trump look calm, cool and collected.

No doubt!

Biden called an ordinary voter a liar,
that is unprecedented scary.

The media's owned by the DNC. They'll overlook this and not report on it unless they look to sink Biden.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

He's a wanker... He was caught plagiarizing an article in college and played dumb so the F he received was withdrawn and he got to try again. Then he got busted again with plagiarizing in 1987, a year before this video. No wonder he got so defensive and tries to challenge with push-ups and IQ tests.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's funny how he'll be 79 by the time he'd be inaugurated, but told another guy he was too old to vote.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

It's ok, Biden's crowd consisted of about 35 people. Plus democrats have always been bullies, that's why they try to pass the torch and say Trump is the bully.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join