It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today A Fat Man Derails Biden's "No Malarkey Express" At Townhall In Iowa

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Biden really is a senile old man, let's be up front with it. He is so easily provoked, Trump seems like the picture of calm rationality by comparison.

Challenging the man to a push-up contest?? Really? Come the hell on.

Not even kidding. Biden simply could not hold up to the same non-stop 'attacks' that Trump endures daily.

Hell, Trump seems to actually thrive on the drama. Trump takes hit after hit and never seems punch drunk, while Joe just seems, well, stupid.

Biden's biggest obstacle, ironically, is ol' Curly Joe himself.The dude is over reaching, ill, mentally weak, and really needs to retire and go fishing.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It's being reported the "fat man" is 83 years old.
He told Biden "I'm not going to vote for you".

Biden said: "I know...you're too old to vote for me".

That was the big eye opener for me.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
VIDEO:

Voter that challenged @JoeBiden gets into confrontation with another voter that told him to "get out of here."

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, for all the people who have defended leftist protestors at Trump rallies and conservative speaking engagements, I'm sure they'll be here in droves to defend this guy for speaking and exercising his 1st Amendment rights.

Any minute now.

Aaaaneeee minute.

Just wait for it.

In just a few seconds, just wait.

3. . . . 2. . . . .

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

HERE...Let ME try...

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Give em a brake guys, they've got to align talking points first.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Uncle Joe is a nasty.

I'd love to do a push-up contest with that fugger. I'd love to engage in an MMA bout with that fugger. I'd love to beat him to within an inch of his life. Only conditions: 1. let it be in public. 2. let him be dumb enough to challenge. 3. no quit 'til one of us loses consciousness.

I would take my time with it. I'd beat him slow. I'd shake him like a rag doll, grasping the pasty skin of his chest, as he screams in utter agony.

Joe Biden is a piece of crap. He raised his son to be a piece of crap. He's creepy AF. He has absolutely earned the manly beating I envision here.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Dems are losing their $h!t today, I love it.

Why are they so stressed, when their impeachment dream is going so well?

Enjoy folks, the show is just starting...

Look at her swing her hand around ... just like a NAZI. This is what the Dems have devolved into ... NAZIs!!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Not only did he fat shame him he called him a low IQ idiot.

You could tell this guy was scared even asking the question and so could joe and how does joe act? Joe starts attacking him and making it personal! It shows a more human side of joe but it also makes him look extremely bad. What did joe expect the guy to go fist to cuffs in a fair fight against joe and his gaggle of secret service officers? Joe is his worst enemy and trump couldn’t have asked for a better situation.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
What bothers me more is Joe saying at 1:14 in the ops' video that he knows more than most people know. Like he is so much smarter than most of the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Well, to be fair, Joe has forgotten more than most people. . . have forgotten.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

eh in all fairness to biden hes had a rough few years

trump is in the white house which im sure pisses him off as hes sitting in his best friends old chair

his kid died some some terrible illness (i forget which)

then his other kid who has been scandal prone for years gets caught knocking up a stripper after sleeping with his other dead kids wife and bailing on her for said stripper

his kids whole crack habit and now the Ukraine shenanigans and pretty much every thing else from his sons past being paraded in the media

his own harry legs gaff on top of his rep as a women and children sniffer and not knowing what state hes in when campaining

this is his 2nd major outburst after telling another person who asked a question to go vote for trump or something

but angry outbursts are a sign of onset of alzheimer's and hes up there in age so could just be from stress or medical issues

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

yeah can you imagine how easy it will be for trump to get under bidens skin during debates all he has to do is bring up his kids shenigans and it seems he will go off the hinge while trump does his trumpy little smile and goads him on on live television its one of the advantages trump has every one knows hes a brash and can be kind of mean when he wants to so its expected but the dems tend to expect better of biden so trump just trolls people until they freak out publicly and laughs all the way to re election in 2020 while the dems anger makes them do stuff that can and probally will turn off some of their base

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

edit on 5-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: replied to wrong post

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Oh tay spanky.
The little rascals were a Saturday morning favorite when I was a kid, black and white tv with 13 channels.
The old days. Brought back some memories, thanks for that.

originally posted by: DBCowboy

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

If he actually wins the nomination, he is going to have to deal with Trump in debates.

This will be comedy worth watching.

I'm buying some gourmet popcorn.

Joe should make sure to check his blood
pressure on a regular basis.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
LOL, you know SNL will do a skit where Biden loses it and attacks Trump on the debate stage.

Biden is making Trump look calm, cool and collected. Biden may be the best candidate for Trump to run against....too bad he's going down when the senate trial begins.

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: proximo

If he actually wins the nomination, he is going to have to deal with Trump in debates.

This will be comedy worth watching.

I'm buying some gourmet popcorn.

Joe should make sure to check his blood
pressure on a regular basis.

edit on 5-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

Biden is making Trump look calm, cool and collected.

No doubt!

Biden called an ordinary voter a liar,
that is unprecedented scary.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... one of his earlier outburts but he seemed much more put together this time although he seems to have a mild obsession with IQ going back to at least 1988

its like hes lost paitence and seems to be going off the handle much easier then at least when this video was taken,he still gets mad but seemed to sort of at least articulate it better back in 88 then his recent tirade

www.nytimes.com... edit to add (and sadly behind paywall) that he ended up getting caught for lying about all that stuff in the above video because he lost his temper......this was more then 20 years ago odd to see he hasnt improved temperment wise with age
edit on 6-12-2019 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join